Clean shaven Dalinar Kholin

bdoble97

17 minutes ago, If.you.die.I.go.stupid said:

Nice. I really like the the shardplate.  Dalinar looks good too,  but could use a broken nose. 

I know I totally forgot about the broken nose and remember when I read it in my reread of Words of Radiance. I want him to do Adolin or Kaladin next.  I like the idea of Adolin talking to his shardblade but Kaladin with Syl with him all stormlight chardged would be epic looking.

4 minutes ago, If.you.die.I.go.stupid said:

I'd like to see Kalidian with his shardspear, fighting Szeth in the storm with wind spren zipping around him. 

Adolin talking to his blade would be awesome too. Seems like foreshadowing.  

Yea Kalidian vs. Szerh would be sweet. But I want to have the artist  do all the main characters in this form 1st as if it is from a visual companion. 

Great picture, I really love the one without the beard. I think it is a pretty decent representation of Dalinar. For Adolin talking to his Blade, I'd love to see him kneeling in front of it, holding the pommel as it is sank into the ground as in Chapter 14, but any other scene would work too.

11 minutes ago, maxal said:

Great picture, I really love the one without the beard. I think it is a pretty decent representation of Dalinar. For Adolin talking to his Blade, I'd love to see him kneeling in front of it, holding the pommel as it is sank into the ground as in Chapter 14, but any other scene would work too.

That is exactly and I want the artis to draw. I want the artist to draw one of him like his father in a uniform and then another one of him in his Shardplate talking to his blade. I much prefer the one with the beard even if Brandon Sanderson stated he does not have one that is just the way my mind I see them when I read the character of Dalinar 

• Chaos locked this topic