4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Why is there a hampster here?"

"Oh, that's always been here. Once the building was finished, I was checking it out, and that was there. So... yeah. His name is Gerard."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An old traveler looked over the old museum. They coughed, and it was restored to it's former glory. Except wait... where was... oh nevermind there it was. Autotuned monkey screaming filled the air for no reason at all as a sand castle rose up from the floor, which the famous stuntman Clutch Nixon sat upon. Everyone cheered.

On 8/10/2022 at 3:53 PM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Foklasfag greeted him as well.

The traveler (who had recently legally changed the spelling of "traveler" to "Travellar") jumped in surprise. "이봐! 당신은 어디에서 왔습니까?" They said, alarmed.

4 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Foklasfag turned on his polyglot translator. "What was that again?"

The Travellar gave him a confused look. "Did you really not hear me the first time? I was being pretty loud..."

6 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You were not speaking my language," Foklasfag explained patiently. "I am Foklasfag, the admittance officer. How may I help you?"

The Travellar blinked. "Admittance officer...? For the museum? How are you still alive!?"

41 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Foklasfag gave him an odd look. "I'm not sure if alive is the correct way to describe me. I exist, though. Why do you ask?"

The Travellar blinked. “It’s been exactly 731,039 years since you were hired by the Curator… that’s why the museum was all run down, it’s been abandoned for almost that long!”