1 minute ago, Sequence said:

We are not ruled by a ruler. We are ruled by a PRESENCEIt will cast you down from your false throne if you do not adhere to the color.

i had to let the PRESENCE go due to budget cuts and also the fact that i didnt like them

Edited by Dannnex

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

SUMMON THE POWER VESTED IN ME AS FACEPALM, LORD  OF COLOR, AND BAN YOU FROM THIS PLACE! *brutally murders dannex and experiance*

sorry bud, murder is expressly banned in the workplace, didn't you see our inspirational posters?

get back to your cubical and start synergizing!

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

SUMMON THE POWER VESTED IN ME AS FACEPALM, LORD  OF COLOR, AND BAN YOU FROM THIS PLACE! *brutally murders dannex and experiance*

Poor experiance, wonder who that is.

Just now, Szeth_Pancakes said:

*brutally murders experience*

*points meaninfully at inspirational posters*

Just now, Experience said:

@Dannnex I'm pretty sure they are breaking their own rules, as using only one color is not colorful. Am I right or am I right?

you are definitely right Mr. VP

it seems they are slowly coming to their senses

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*grumbles darkly* you guys are lucky i have to go practice my cello now, otherwise i would keep this going for a long time

even better! it's almost just black! i am so proud of this community.

@Szeth's Facepalm and @Sequence thank you for preemptively following our new corporate policy of removing all colors from your profile picture as to allow for better focus to maximize our returns on our investments and allowing us to better synergize with our customer base.

now all you need to do is get out of that pesky habit of coloring your words and we'll be all good here!