3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

sorry. (I don't even know, myself.)

Don't worry about it, it's how the game goes. You're activity has been great, which is appreciated! (Except for the people who haven't kept up. And possibly TJ. I'm sure he likes that his game is active but also)

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Don't worry about it, it's how the game goes. You're activity has been great, which is appreciated! (Except for the people who haven't kept up. And TJ)

thankyou. the game has been fun so far. I hope we can become better friends as we play more games together.

22 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ok. Trying to articulate myself, here goes...

Your main problem is that in a very recent village game I was more active in trying to solve while also defending myself, as opposed to just the latter here. Which is true- I don't dispute that- and while I do agree that I probably should be doing a better job at that, I don't think this is a very fair accusation for this other reason (which is actually multiple points, but it boils down to-)

The two game situations you present are vastly different. In the AG, I was not the runaway train, I was one of multiple options being discussed. The majority of this thread has been entirely focused on my alignment, whereas the AG had multiple candidates actually being discussed. I could focus on those other options while simultaneously defending myself, but doing the same in this game would require a lot more from me than it did there. Which isn't an excuse not to, but it is something.

Another factor here is the kind of posts I'm responding to. Nothing against you or Aman at all, but it's significantly easier responding to the kind of pressure I was receiving in the AG than it is to respond to massive multiquote after massive multiquote :P It's entirely eaten up the time I'm spending on the game, and I don't really think it's fair for me to leave you hanging. I've mentioned multiple times that I wanted to make a reads list (still do) but I have not had the time to sit down and do that because every time I open the thread, there's something else for me to respond to.

There's other things I could say, like the fact that D1 of the AG I still had basically no idea who anyone was which changed how I viewed the accusations on me and the solving I was trying to do, or that because it was an anonymous game I couldn't use meta to defend myself.

That actually is a key thing, I think. Huh. I've spent a lot of time, as has been noted, on comparing my meta, but in the AG where I couldn't do that, I actually got some good solving in. Noted.

Hopefully that all makes sense :/

I'm going to cut through everything to focus on this because the point of me saying that the Swan comparison was what swayed me was - as you've rightly worked out and I should've said explicitly, if you can convince me that this isn't the right comparison case, I'm okay with voting on someone else.

Another factor here is the kind of posts I'm responding to. Nothing against you or Aman at all, but it's significantly easier responding to the kind of pressure I was receiving in the AG than it is to respond to massive multiquote after massive multiquote :P It's entirely eaten up the time I'm spending on the game, and I don't really think it's fair for me to leave you hanging. I've mentioned multiple times that I wanted to make a reads list (still do) but I have not had the time to sit down and do that because every time I open the thread, there's something else for me to respond to.

I absolutely feel the multi-quote pain because it's a massive time sink, and probably a style experiment I'm not especially keen to make my dominant style. I accept that it feels like you're dealing with non-stop barrages.

I feel like the multi-quote problem just hinges into the other half of a problem with - for lack of a better word, Sokratic questioning. Also minded of Hájek's infamous scattershot fifteen arguments against finite frequentism. I agree this is a bit of a digression, but I do have a distaste for such tactics as well because I am very aware of how they are used as tactics for intra-discipline point-scoring if only for an 'argument from exhaustion.' Which is probably something that hooks into something else I said during the AG but oh well.

The counterpoint is a bit where I flagged the Archer thing, which is that a guy who isn't voting on you (me until the longpost)...doesn't really necessarily need to be responded to at great length? It's a judgement call again I would say, because Aman commanded one vote on you. I don't know if your defense got Araris off you, but it certainly didn't change Ash's mind, and I think Thaid is too confused to really say much about. (Though I'd also say this gives me some credence you and Araris are not E/E.) I can accept that it's a you thing that you want to catch every single shot, I suppose. Maybe.

The two game situations you present are vastly different. In the AG, I was not the runaway train, I was one of multiple options being discussed. The majority of this thread has been entirely focused on my alignment, whereas the AG had multiple candidates actually being discussed. I could focus on those other options while simultaneously defending myself, but doing the same in this game would require a lot more from me than it did there. Which isn't an excuse not to, but it is something.

Yes and no, I think. Illwei advanced Stick suspicions, and Aman had mention of those. I'm interested in the Danex suspicions that never got articulated. I feel like this is a self-defeating cycle in a way - yes, I agree that it became very much about you, and part of that was Aman asking (while most NA was sleeping) for thoughts on you. Part of that was you defending from everything which makes it at least a touch self-fulfilling - Araris's D1 dictum comes to mind here again, which is where my not E/E credence jacks up I suppose. In that regard, credit to Araris for expanding the Exp train even if I nullified his efforts because I'm not willing to lynch Exp right now.

We're at least eight hours past the halfway mark, but the cycle still has life in it.

If not you, then who are you willing to lynch? (More on this in a bit.)

Probably don't yell at me because I will likely exceed the two post limit after all guys :/ Possible Kas overcommitment coming up but in light of Falcon AG8 and the fact I'm not comfortable with how Mat sounds/feels, I want to get a better resolution to this, if at all workable. I accept you say you're chill, but I don't feel okay with this situation anyway. I can - probably afford to squeeze out a bit more time if I really have to.

This is who I have right now in terms of the state of the votes:

Matrim's Dice (4): Ashbringer, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood, Kasimir
_Stick_ (3): Illwei, Matrim's Dice, Tani
Illwei (2): StrikerEZ, Archer
Experience (2): _Stick_, Araris Valerian
Ashbringer (2): Devotary of Spontaneity, Experience
Archer (1): Karnatheon

Illwei is currently a non-starter for me for this cycle, as is Experience and Aman. Archer is a non-starter as well. Light V on Devo for the moment, so no to Devo. I don't feel strongly one way or another about Ash. Thaid is now a solid Village read for me. I would not mind shifting to join on Stick; I'm indifferent to most anyone else. I think half the problem at this juncture is that a lot of the alternate options are essentially CCs.

Anyone in this category I generally consider a CC or quasi-CC:

Tani, Karn, Orlok, JNV, Mint, Szeth, TUA, Danex

Lean no on JNV and Mint because they are new(er), though I do have a slightly negative read on JNV.

To channel my inner Drake: is there someone else you could be convinced to go on together, and who? (Full disclaimer that I'm okay if you say it's me - I'd prefer to get a suspect today but I also feel that losing a half-arsed Kasimir instead of a full-arsed V!Mat on the assumption you are V which I am not sure about at this point is a 'less bad' trade.)

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

thankyou. the game has been fun so far. I hope we can become better friends as we play more games together.

Yeah! The community is pretty awesome is that we can seemingly be at each other's throats and still be friends :P

Ok, I'm going to make an effort to do something other than defend myself, partly because of Kas' wake-up call (much appreciated) but also because I finally came back to a thread without something new to say. Maybe all I had to do was ask. But this isn't just appearing because someone noted its lacking, see my above post etc etc

Tiered reads list, Kas style I suppose. That's probably ironic in some way. Also, I'm not doing the soy sauce fancy names :P. Caveat being that I didn't reread the entire thread making this list, I just went off of memory. 

If I get ninja'd writing this too bad xD Not putting this off anymore. Tiers are not ordered.

Village:

Spoiler

Aman: Maybe it's silly of me to put the two multiquote people in my v tier, but I liked Aman's analysis. It was for the most part true, and I do not often see (as a villager) accusations against me that I legitimately agree with, and I majorly respect that. Perhaps after Hyena this is a dumb+1000 move, but /shrug. From what I've seen, I'm ok with this.

Kas: See: Everything I said about Aman. See also Kas' repeated claims that he can't elim and while I haven't actually seen any proof of that, I haven't seen a single reason to doubt that either and Kas is definitely in his village meta right now :P.

Slight Village:

Spoiler

Thaidakar: Initially I was in the camp of them faking newness, but I... don't think that anymore.

STINK: Similar to Aman/Kas, but on a smaller scale. His ISO of me was good. Thought-out. Accurate in what it was saying, if not in the alignment drawn from it :P.

Ash: This is purely a tone read, and there isn't much to say beyond that :P.

Exp: Confused as to why he's received votes. As I've stated before, I don't think his method of going about the game really comes from an elim.

Striker: Again, same deal. The erratic voting and progression on me drew attention that I don't think e!Striker would have bothered attracting if he didn't need to.

Illwei: Their 123 thing has been really nice, and I have been mindmelding on some things which hasn't happened in a while. I want to go back and look at who was initially pushing her, because I'm pretty sure that's died down and I guess I think an elim would be more likely to drop something like that (it'll be funny once it's one of my village reads)

Null+

Spoiler

JNV: Posted once, and I don't remember what exactly, but I do remember that I liked it.

Devo: Kind of just a null read, but she's had some solid points and a good level of activity.

Null:

Spoiler

Orlok: Hasn't posted.

TUA: I know he posted, but I don't remember what. Is low activity an elim tell for TUA? I can't remember. Will I go and check? Not this cycle, that's for sure :P. TUA's slot isn't my immediate concern right now.

MintSilverTea: Posted, once, but it was NAI.

Karn: Same as TUA- has posted, but I don't remember what.

Dannnex: Did Dannnex post?

Archer: Feels weird to put Archer here, but I don't have an opinion on him. He's had solid takes, but he always does. The claim... I think makes more sense coming from v!Archer? And yet he claimed Alliance as Reaver that one time. Almost a Null+.

Tani: Low posting plus chaotic voting, which all is fairly NAI for Tani I feel.

Null-:

Spoiler

Szeth: Pretty darn close to just Null, and probably would be Null if Kas hadn't checked his games and found that, yes, that kind of opening has historically come from e!Szeth. Also not my immediate concern atm though.

Slight Elim:

Spoiler

Stick: I can see Illwei's interpretation of her slot being true, but foremost to me is the way she's treated my slot. I've had enough attention that I just don't think it's likely that none of it has been from elims. In my opinion, the elims interacting with the suspicion on me are more likely to be found in the peripherals, the ones that were more non-commital and on the side. Stick fits that perfectly.

Araris: In the same vein, Araris initially joined my train but has since found a side option on Experience. I could definitely see this as a preparation for my green flip. Also somewhat agree with Kas' gut but I can't decide if that's some weird form of conf-bais >>

Elim:

Spoiler

It's D1, what did you expect? :P 

Obvious problem there being the low number of elim reads, but again, it's D1, so that's what I got. There's probably at least one in the Nulls, because that's how this works. I'm happy with leaving my vote where it is, but that doesn't mean I'll be happier self pressing somewhere else tomorrow :P.

Hmm Kas ninja'd me. Replying to that... not now. Not even clicking to reveal the post. Nope. :P

EDIT: Was kinda banking on someone posting in between the time it took me to respond to Kas, but that didn't happen so I'm just editing it in. Sorry everyone :P.

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Sokratic questioning. Also minded of Hájek's infamous scattershot fifteen arguments against finite frequentism.

This might as well be Germen or Spanish or Alethi or something xD

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

am very aware of how they are used as tactics for intra-discipline point-scoring if only for an 'argument from exhaustion.' Which is probably something that hooks into something else I said during the AG but oh well.

Sure, I'm definitely not trying to make an argument from exhaustion. Still alive and very much kicking! :P Just an argument of time. I had school to do (both online courses and an in-person elective) and other stuff, y'know, life stuff. Not that I didn't spend a lot of time in the thread xD But I prioritized responding to everyone over doing my own solving. I don't know if you're saying that I was making an argument from exhaustion, though :P.

9 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

The counterpoint is a bit where I flagged the Archer thing, which is that a guy who isn't voting on you (me until the longpost)...doesn't really necessarily need to be responded to at great length? It's a judgement call again I would say, because Aman commanded one vote on you. I don't know if your defense got Araris off you, but it certainly didn't change Ash's mind, and I think Thaid is too confused to really say much about. (Though I'd also say this gives me some credence you and Araris are not E/E.) I can accept that it's a you thing that you want to catch every single shot, I suppose. Maybe.

I mean, I'm not even totally sure. I think the best answer I have is that it's a me thing and that I want to catch every shot, which I get how that isn't that helpful to you :P. About Ash not changing his mind- that's different, I think, because iirc Ash voted me before I had posted at all.

11 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm interested in the Danex suspicions that never got articulated. 

I don't know if these ever actually existed :P I never suspected Dannnex, I voted him because "there was no reason not to" which was true, but also there wasn't really a reason to vote him. Standard D1 randomvote.

12 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

If not you, then who are you willing to lynch? (More on this in a bit.)

See: My reads list above. Stick, probably Araris, maybe Szeth, none of the Nulls are terrible options. Fair warning, if it gets to minus an hour to rollover and I'm still in the lead, the answer to this question shifts to 'anyone not me' :P

14 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Probably don't yell at me because I will likely exceed the two post limit after all guys :/ Possible Kas overcommitment coming up but in light of Falcon AG8 and the fact I'm not comfortable with how Mat sounds/feels, I want to get a better resolution to this, if at all workable. I accept you say you're chill, but I don't feel okay with this situation anyway. I can - probably afford to squeeze out a bit more time if I really have to.

I'm good, don't overcommit because of me! The break I took was helpful, and I'm even more chill now. You can tell because my emoji and italics use has at least doubled :P.

16 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

To channel my inner Drake: is there someone else you could be convinced to go on together, and who? (Full disclaimer that I'm okay if you say it's me - I'd prefer to get a suspect today but I also feel that losing a half-arsed Kasimir instead of a full-arsed V!Mat on the assumption you are V which I am not sure about at this point is a 'less bad' trade.)

Sorry to say, it's absolutely not you :P. 

I mean, the same principle applies. If anyone gets enough votes, it wouldn't be that hard to convince me to join on them, and that will become more so the further the cycle gets with the votes staying similar. That's not the point of the question, and I once again direct you to my reads list that you ninja'd me making :P

Role claim status has gone from "Will do it tonight" to "Possibly doing it tonight"

Edited by Matrim's Dice

What has Stick said? I will flag her seeming to have a role (asking questions, although it also seems she was asking questions that she knew wouldn't get answered, e.g. are there neutrals so is potentially roleless) + instinctively assuming all elims are Epics. That's not really provable unless Stick dies though. She believes Archer's claim makes him likely village which does make sense but will be reexamined if he's evil. Much less concerned about the prospect of being exed than Mat is. Let's see if that applies when she's in the lead. Ashbringer, _Stick_.

_Stick_ (5): Illwei, Matrim's Dice, Tani, Striker, Devotary
Matrim (4): Ashbringer, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood, Kasimir
Experience (2): _Stick_, Araris
Illwei (1): Archer
Ash (1): Experience

I kind of want Mat to claim but that probably not a good idea since it would make v!Mat a target but likely couldn't clear him and E!Mat could just make something up or even be truthful.

@Experience, what about looking at Ash's posts made you vote for him?

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Sure, I'm definitely not trying to make an argument from exhaustion. Still alive and very much kicking! :P Just an argument of time. I had school to do (both online courses and an in-person elective) and other stuff, y'know, life stuff. Not that I didn't spend a lot of time in the thread xD But I prioritized responding to everyone over doing my own solving. I don't know if you're saying that I was making an argument from exhaustion, though :P.

Not you - I'm tired though as exam week has been brutal and I have been paying sleep debt all the way from early Jan :P Work, studies, SE, sleep:  pick any three. So I guess any argument I make is literally an argument from exhaustion :P 

But no, I was making a more disconnected point that I should have signalled better but did not as I was tired - and that's that I feel the multi-quote barrage is in some way an argument from exhaustion sort of tactic, and on some level, I'm not convinced it's the best way to play SE (see: disconnected point, not really sure it belongs here, not really sure it belongs in meta either, but when I'm tired, I'll say anything that comes to my mind unfiltered) - that is to say, I feel like it could potentially lock people out of the thread, and I also feel that it perhaps does not promote accuracy/truth-seeking, and that's something I've been simmering in my head as this game goes on.

(I have much stronger views on how many of our methods really do work, but that's neither here nor there but I have been known to talk epistemology with SE people when I get drunk / grouchy old man on porch enough. Or dead enough I suppose.)

I was also commenting part of this comes from intra-disciplinary awareness since argumentation and rationality is the bread-and-butter of philosophy as a discipline: that there are many ways to bleed an argument, especially at the joints. If you want to 'win', you bleed the argument out, along with some other cheap tricks you learn if you want to get published. It's common in some point-scoring fights among the younger grad student crowd (in my very disparaging opinion) and sometimes I do have mixed feelings when I see the same tactics at play in SE, even if not applied consciously. There's a reason that a lot of fresh undergrads who get introduced to Plato intuitively feel that Sokrates isn't 'fighting fair.'  (Feel free to join in, @STINK and @Orlok Tsubodai, though maybe we shouldn't turn the thread into philosopher central. TOO LATE NOW MUAHAHAHAHA.) There's a whole meta-philosophical debate about how to engage productively, in a way that makes the discipline more constructive, and better able to seek truth, and one of the insights I liked involved taking care not to engage for the purposes of engagement or deconstruction but to advance the debate as a whole, to make some sort of advancement beyond the argument grinding.

In this context, I take it as an admonishment not to just focus on drilling down to seek clarity on each point of the arguments for and against you - that's fine, clarity is always good, but that's not really all that good in the broader context of the gamestate. We want suspicions to be broad and for more candidates to be discussed. And that's where I don't necessarily share your read on Araris - I agree it's consistent with either alignment Araris because that's very much his philosophy, but I still appreciate him trying to bring another train forward, even if I don't agree with it. IDK, I do think it's a collective ball dropped. I'm not going to just hold it against myself. Anyway. Moving on because I ramble as a grouchy old dude apparently.

So just to be clear - that comment wasn't about you. It was me expressing my distaste for part of what the cycle had become. It's not a moral distaste, but it is a pragmatic and probably on some level, professional distaste. (I'm waiting for someone to comment this is vintage LG12 era Kas since I don't really unleash this part of me in thread anymore :) )

I mean, I'm not even totally sure. I think the best answer I have is that it's a me thing and that I want to catch every shot, which I get how that isn't that helpful to you :P. About Ash not changing his mind- that's different, I think, because iirc Ash voted me before I had posted at all.

I know - the Ash thing was me pointing out that pragmatically, catching every ball wasn't going to make much of a difference to Ash, so you went to great lengths, only to cement yourself as a major chunk of the cycle, and part of this is absolutely on everyone, including how Aman and myself went about asking, but also, I do feel it was a - shall we say - interesting defensive choice on your part and so partly a self-caused problem. In that regard, I guess I can buy that some of the fundamental dynamics were different from those Swan confronted.

I don't know if these ever actually existed :P I never suspected Dannnex, I voted him because "there was no reason not to" which was true, but also there wasn't really a reason to vote him. Standard D1 randomvote.

Not you. Aman said he had some, someone else commented on how it was weird Aman also suspected Danex when you'd voted Danex at some point, and I should probably have @ Aman and am doing so now because I'd really like to know what his thoughts on Danex are too @Amanuensis

I'm good, don't overcommit because of me! The break I took was helpful, and I'm even more chill now. You can tell because my emoji and italics use has at least doubled :P.

:/

Well, at least I'm going to get sleep and finish my exam before I come back :/ I think I really have to. Cutting it a bit too close.

You realise this is going to increase Szeth's credence in Evil!Mat, right? :P

21 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I kind of want Mat to claim but that probably not a good idea since it would make v!Mat a target but likely couldn't clear him and E!Mat could just make something up or even be truthful.

Some Dragonflies want to watch the world burn :P

At the risk of causing Matrim's Dice [Edit: @|TJ|, @Elandera, made this bigger because the green was hiding despite bolding] to scream once again - Striker. @StrikerEZ - How's the playstyle switch working for you, care to share with the class?

Current pool of people I am not willing to vote on this cycle, not in any particular order: <Aman, Devo, Illwei, TUA, Thaid, JNV, Mint, Archer, Experience>

Italicised JNV and Mint as they are nonstarters for pragmatic reasons.

Current pool of people I can be talked into voting for this cycle, not in any particular order: <Karn, Orlok, Tani, Ash, Striker, Araris, STINK, Stick, Szeth, Danex>

Italicised Striker - not a fan of the shift towards being erratic as I feel it makes him harder to read, which is part of why I want Striker to get some more pressure, but also do not want to turn this into a playstyle lynch.

My current problem really is that I have more light Vs than anything. For Mat, I'm currently in a :| ???? sort of state.

@STINK, based off your ISO, why aren't you voting Mat?

21 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

What has Stick said? I will flag her seeming to have a role (asking questions, although it also seems she was asking questions that she knew wouldn't get answered, e.g. are there neutrals so is potentially roleless) + instinctively assuming all elims are Epics. That's not really provable unless Stick dies though.

To be honest, while guessing the GM is always an exercise in futility and potentially madness, TJ does love his role madness games. There's powerful reason to categorically deny this is role madness, but I would not be surprised if there are more players with roles than regulars. Or to put it another way: throw a stick and it would be unsurprising if you hit a player with a role.

Edited by Kasimir

@Kasimir, you gotta chill. Don't make me use my mod voice :P.

Experience. Not a fan of the Stick train (should figure out why, but my gut has Stick village, which is probably right because odds), seems like Kas is trying to out-shuffle me, so it's back onto Mat for me.

This is likely my last post for the night, but I should have time for something shortish before rollover.

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

but also, I do feel it was a - shall we say - interesting defensive choice on your part and so partly a self-caused problem.

Well, that's true :P Live and learn, and hopefully avoid dying, right?

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

You realise this is going to increase Szeth's credence in Evil!Mat, right? :P

I'm not worried about anything to do with e!me. Go ahead and make connections, theorize my teammates, if I flip you won't need to worry about them either :P.

9 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

At the risk of causing Matrim's Dice to scream once again - Striker

I'm chill, remember :). No screaming from me

Will say though that since Striker just came out of an elim game where he had a very different playstyle, this doesn't really track with me- I guess I can understand how he would thinking changing it up dramatically would be a diversion, though.

6 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Kasimir, you gotta chill. Don't make me use my mod voice :P.

Experience. Not a fan of the Stick train (should figure out why, but my gut has Stick village, which is probably right because odds), seems like Kas is trying to out-shuffle me, so it's back onto Mat for me.

This is likely my last post for the night, but I should have time for something shortish before rollover.

??? 

Is there some rule I missed? 

Edit: Anyway doesn't matter, sorry about that, have turned myself in to Elan for summary judgement. 

Edited by Kasimir

8 minutes ago, Elandera said:

No rules were broken here

-.-

Ok getting sleep. 

For context at this bizarre exchange, I panicked, thought I was overaggressive on Mat or just spamming the thread with irrelevant stuff, and so was being asked to chill and turned myself in. 

No comment on my tunnel vision. I. Need. More. Sleep. And exam. 

Good. Night :|

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

-.-

Ok getting sleep. 

For context at this bizarre exchange, I panicked, thought I was overaggressive on Mat or just spamming the thread with irrelevant stuff, and so was being asked to chill and turned myself in. 

No comment on my tunnel vision. I. Need. More. Sleep. And exam. 

Good. Night :|

Apologies for the confusion. I was referring to the fact you wanted to chill this game, and then you did some wallposts. The ":P" was intended to convey that you weren't breaking rules.

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

TUA: I know he posted, but I don't remember what. Is low activity an elim tell for TUA? I can't remember. Will I go and check? Not this cycle, that's for sure :P. TUA's slot isn't my immediate concern right now.

No. I'm always low activity, except for when I'm not. 

@Illwei I’m not voting on stick because of what you’ve said. At least not consciously. It’s because I’ve been looking at what she was saying (admittedly, very quickly) and not liking it.

@Kasimir you can obviously take this with a grain of salt, but I’ve been more erratic this game because I’ve been super super busy. I’ve barely been keeping up with the thread. Just trying to get as much content out as I can. And sometimes it’s just a quick vote. 

6 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Illwei I’m not voting on stick because of what you’ve said. At least not consciously. It’s because I’ve been looking at what she was saying (admittedly, very quickly) and not liking it.

@Kasimir you can obviously take this with a grain of salt, but I’ve been more erratic this game because I’ve been super super busy. I’ve barely been keeping up with the thread. Just trying to get as much content out as I can. And sometimes it’s just a quick vote. 

What don't you like about stick? And regardless of why you're voting on her, you're still making the action of switching from voting on me (albeit without a voiced reason) to voting with me, on a wagon that exists because I put it there.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

What don't you like about stick? And regardless of why you're voting on her, you're still making the action of switching from voting on me (albeit without a voiced reason) to voting with me, on a wagon that exists because I put it there.

Very tired over here so that might be why but I don’t understand the problem.

4 hours ago, Kasimir said:

This is who I have right now in terms of the state of the votes:

Matrim's Dice (4): Ashbringer, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood, Kasimir
_Stick_ (3): Illwei, Matrim's Dice, Tani
Illwei (2): StrikerEZ, Archer
Experience (2): _Stick_, Araris Valerian
Ashbringer (2): Devotary of Spontaneity, Experience

Illwei is currently a non-starter for me for this cycle, as is Experience and Aman. Archer is a non-starter as well. Light V on Devo for the moment, so no to Devo. I don't feel strongly one way or another about Ash. Thaid is now a solid Village read for me. I would not mind shifting to join on Stick; I'm indifferent to most anyone else. I think half the problem at this juncture is that a lot of the alternate options are essentially CCs.

... what's with the bold?

Check your votes people! 

_Stick_ (5): Illwei, Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ, Tani, Devotary of Spontaneity
Matrim's Dice (4): Araris Valerian, Ashbringer, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood
Illwei (1): Archer
Experience (1): _Stick_
StrikerEZ (1): Kasimir
Ashbringer (1): Experience

Last post of the night for me. After weighing the pros and cons in my head, I decided that since I don't think I'm a likely kill target after the way this turn has gone, and since I don't really think my role is good enough to warrant that kill, I'll just go ahead and claim it. I want to give people time to actually see it and even though I'm not leading the exe anymore I don't trust the votes or the possibility of manip.

Prefacing this by saying I don't expect this to change anyone's mind. It would be welcome if it did, of course, but I'm much more resigned to my fate if I'm exed than I was earlier today. I'm happy with how the discussion turned out, and I think I came out better for it... plus, most of the reasons people have for voting me are ones I get which doesn't happen very often.

I'm a Scientist (paraphrased title): When an Epic dies, I can harvest their cells and create a single-use item to pass to someone else. I can't use the items.

Have fun :P 

24 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I assumed it was for ease of readability.

Yeah, but why does my votes and Stick's votes need to be read easier than everything else? Kas is still voting on Mat.

... well that's a claim. Especially because I've got no clue how you'd make a single-use item out of Archer. Cool.