youknowhat I was on page three and kind of just gave up on catching up so...

can I have a TL;DR?

things I noticed before I gave up:

On 2/13/2022 at 1:42 AM, Amanuensis said:

Weird, I thought I was the only person to do the ED1T, ED2T, ED3T thing. Did I pick that up from somewhere else without knowing?

Nah I stole it from you

On 2/13/2022 at 8:22 AM, Kasimir said:

@Tani Why swap from Stick to Karn then based on your reasons for going onto Stick in the first place? Have they shifted?

I was experimenting on Stick, got a reason to vote Karn, and I don't know why else. Ask the brain in my gut. Maybe it'll have a better answer for you.

Possibly just because I wanted to feel like I was doing something important???

Best Answer Ever: Because chaos. :P

9 hours ago, Tani said:

youknowhat I was on page three and kind of just gave up on catching up so...

can I have a TL;DR?

Fair enough. I cba summarizing rn but I'm sure someone wouldn't mind :P

9 hours ago, Tani said:

Nah I stole it from you

Makes sense :D it's fun!

9 hours ago, Tani said:

I was experimenting on Stick, got a reason to vote Karn, and I don't know why else. Ask the brain in my gut. Maybe it'll have a better answer for you.

Possibly just because I wanted to feel like I was doing something important???

Best Answer Ever: Because chaos.

I heckin love EoD vote chaos, so I approve of this message!

ED1T:

TBH willing to village lean Tani for this. Araris is the only player who took my Karn bait that I would expect to do it from either alignment. As Stick pointed out from my last CFD, it can be extremely stressful for elims, since they care more about how it'll make them look, whereas Villagers have more dgad energy.

Edited by Amanuensis

Hey guys I just got on today and I do not have much time. I am a reckoner epic. Aka I am a village epic. not an elimination. I also cannot answer all the questions because I got a billion notifications. I just wanna say Striker Stink.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hey guys I just got on today and I do not have much time. I am a reckoner ally epic. Aka I am a village epic. not an elimination. I also cannot answer all the questions because I got a billion notifications. I just wanna say Striker Stink.

Spoiler

another-one.jpg

Were you responsible for removing a vote, by any chance?

11 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

TBH willing to village lean Tani for this. Araris is the only player who took my Karn bait that I would expect to do it from either alignment. As Stick pointed out from my last CFD, it can be extremely stressful for elims, since they care more about how it'll make them look, whereas Villagers have more dgad energy.

I read this as "Don't Give A Dad" energy and got confused for a while :P 

If it helps/in the interests of clarity:

48 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Gut worry about Kas, supported by concern about their inconsistency on Archer. I recall seeing on a skim of the thread that Kas later claims Village Epic, but misread his PM. I haven't got to this yet, but express a degree of incredulity about this claim.

1. I did eventually realise I was actually talking myself into/committed to Village!Archer anyway so just shrugged and went with it. Aman was also pretty convincing on that score. You may remember from me trying to get you lynched D1 in LG12 (over disagreement about how to handle the Gyorn!) that one of my biggest weaknesses as a player is I sometimes immediately think players I have a disagreement of tactics with are Evil and then just zoom in on them and don't stop. I've gotten quite a bit better about controlling for that since LG12, but I do have relapses. This was one case of that, made worse by the fact I'm very familiar with Archer's powerwolfing history, so I overcompensated and went into extreme paranoia mode for a while. Currently have Archer and Aman as my two strongest (relative) Village reads, though my highest tier is still unpopulated.

I've clarified this more succinctly earlier this cycle.

2. As referenced in my response to Archer (same link as above), I didn't misread my PM, I just forgot I was an Epic halfway through because I'd filed my role mentally as 'Rioter' (so basically sort of just shuffled back mentally into Tyrian mode), shrugged, realised I was sleep-deprived by Friday, laughed at myself, and TJ laughed at me. Could I have not said it? Sure. But Illwei actually misreading her GM PMs is a running joke all the way from AG7 and Devo brought that up D1 when trying to troll me in AG8, so I figured it was worth a laugh.

3. If you are interested, would appreciate if you could lay down a vote (anywhere) as we are currently trying to bounce vote manips off Striker as a way of tesingt Striker's claimed neutral ability, and to serve as a pseudo-scan that might identify a Villager. If you think I'm Evil, then Striker's bounce should bounce one of my teammates instead, so you don't have anything significant to lose, and either way, if there's a visible result, it should be informative, though I believe we'll need to sacrifice to RNGesus.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hey guys I just got on today and I do not have much time. I am a reckoner ally epic. Aka I am a village epic. not an elimination. I also cannot answer all the questions because I got a billion notifications. I just wanna say Striker Stink.

@Amanuensis Interestingly prophetic. They sure are coming out of the woodwork now.

Just now, Amanuensis said:
  Hide contents

another-one.jpg

Were you responsible for removing a vote, by any chance?

No. I was not responsible for it. I have not used my ability yet the entire game until I am sure about a few things. any ideas who an elimination is?

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

You've got me convinced tbh

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

No. I was not responsible for it. I have not used my ability yet the entire game until I am sure about a few things. any ideas who an elimination is?

Elimination is the game, Eliminating is the goal, and Eliminator is the name. I'm personally of mind that either Devo or Karn is an eliminator, if not both of them. 

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Elimination is the game, Eliminating is the goal, and Eliminator is the name. I'm personally of mind that either Devo or Karn is an eliminator, if not both of them. 

Interesting. You understand if I do not trust you fully right? I mean you just said ELIMINITOR IS THE NAME. sooo....

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Interesting soft, if so.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nice! also I only voted you because I did not wanna skim through the entire what six pages I missed.

Interesting as well in light of the fact that a Rioter can't Riot unless they've already voted.

You may very well not be a Rioter, but it's interesting to me anyway.

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I meant eliminator is what we call people on the evil team :P hence shortening it to elim.

Oh..

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Interesting soft, if so.

Interesting as well in light of the fact that a Rioter can't Riot unless they've already voted.

You may very well not be a Rioter, but it's interesting to me anyway.

I may very well be a rioter. I also may be any of the other things, so could you anyways. so it really does not narrow anything down. also I just remembered something. Stink Archer.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I may very well be a rioter. I also may be any of the other things, so could you anyways. so it really does not narrow anything down. also I just remembered something. Illwei Archer.

You just voted for me and are retracting on Illwei?

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

I ran out of time and will be busy until end of cycle, going to switch from Experience to Devotary. Also will comment and say any vote manip on me D1 would have failed, so far as I can tell, since I think someone brought that up at some point.

Wow, you're Heron now? :P 

9 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I ran out of time and will be busy until end of cycle, going to switch from Experience to Devotary. Also will comment and say any vote manip on me D1 would have failed, so far as I can tell, since I think someone brought that up at some point.

Interesting. So either my vote was removed, or Tani's. @Tani you didn't Soothe your own vote, did you?

Just now, STINK said:
2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I may very well be a rioter. I also may be any of the other things, so could you anyways. so it really does not narrow anything down. also I just remembered something. Illwei Archer.

You just voted for me and are retracting on Illwei?

Note to everyone, I'll take votes like this. Greens are not mandatory, but they help me recheck if I've entered your previous votes correctly. Your last red is what I'll consider.