Just now, Amanuensis said:

@|TJ| could we get a vote count Mr. GM Dad TJ Sir?

I - okay xD 

Devotary of Spontaneity (4): Araris Valerian, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
Karnatheon (2): StrikerEZ, Amanuensis
StrikerEZ (1): STINK
Araris Valerian (1): Experience
Tani (1): Ashbringer
Archer (1): Thaidakar the Ghostblood
_Stick_ (1): Devotary of Spontaneity
Szeth_Pancakes (1): Kasimir

Illwei

Experience

Kasimir

Claimed Village Epic (Inception [Rioter])

StrikerEZ

Claimed Neutral Epic (Untargetable)

The Unknown Aon

Claimed Regular Reckoner Ally

Araris Valerian

Claimed a role that would have negated vote manip

Ashbringer

Tani

Karnatheon

Claimed Village Epic (Hypnotist [Rioter])

Devotary of Spontaneity

Archer

Claimed Village Epic (Medium)

STINK

_Stick_

Claimed a High Risk / High Reward Epic Role

Szeth_Pancakes

MintSilverTea

JNV

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Claimed Village Epic (Power Unknown)

Orlok Tsubodai

Dannnex

did this format right?

ED1T:

Nope!

ED2T: 

@Tani this is a TL;DR on all the role claims we've gotten so far

Edited by Amanuensis

did this format right?

How is it supposed to format? :P

With the apparent proliferation of Village Epics, going back to do the MO chart of Archer responses/attitudes looks increasingly appealing now...

9 hours ago, Kasimir said:

How is it supposed to format? :P

Like Orlok's tables but good enough ig

ED1T:

With the apparent proliferation of Village Epics, going back to do the MO chart of Archer responses/attitudes looks increasingly appealing now...

Also making me reconsider the corruption-over-time thing >>

Edited by Amanuensis

<3

Don't worry, I think if there's a conversion mechanic in the game, it's probably that a Solo Epic has the power to Corrupt other Epics and the reason we didn't get a kill is because they went for a convert instead. Much easier to balance.

Edited by Amanuensis

Don't worry, I think if there's a conversion mechanic in the game, it's probably that a Solo Epic has the power to Corrupt other Epics and the reason we didn't get a kill is because they went for a convert instead. 

:'(

Must you >>

I mean, sigh, I get that this is one of the two scenarios Ash and I were wargaming, but goddamnit Aman must you break a man's heart like this >>

:'(

Must you >>

I mean, sigh, I get that this is one of the two scenarios Ash and I were wargaming, but goddamnit Aman must you break a man's heart like this >>

Hey idk man could just be a normal elim team of Devo/Karn/maybe Mat/Szeth.

ED1T:

RIP Page 12, STINK hardly knew ye

Edited by Amanuensis

Hey idk man could just be a normal elim team of Devo/Karn/maybe Mat/Szeth.

Yes, well, I guess we'll get a better idea with rollover.

It's fine, wishful thinking does not a good Villager make, and we'll just have to play in both worlds until it's clear which one we're really dealing with here.

9 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Yep, that's correct. 

Neat. TY.

9 hours ago, |TJ| said:

I - okay xD 

Devotary of Spontaneity (4): Araris Valerian, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
Karnatheon (2): StrikerEZ, Amanuensis
StrikerEZ (1): STINK
Araris Valerian (1): Experience
Tani (1): Ashbringer
Archer (1): Thaidakar the Ghostblood
_Stick_ (1): Devotary of Spontaneity
Szeth_Pancakes (1): Kasimir

Noting preference for Devo over Karn and lots of side votes. ED1T: Wondering if Devo will self-prez onto Karn.

Edited by Amanuensis

Nathan walked amongst the people in the camp. "Come one, come all!" He yelled, trying to avoid thinking about how cold he was. "Anyone wanna see a magic trick?"

It took him a long time to gather a decent crowd for what he wanted to do. Once he'd finally gathered enough people, he picked out someone from the crowd.

"Can I get a volunteer? I have a very prestigious magic trick I would like to show you." No one responded, and Nathan sighed to himself. They still didn't quite trust him, even after he had revealed his nature as an Epic. Most people didn't buy that he wouldn't do something to them at the drop of a hat. He still didn't understand how getting over his fear of the cold had managed to cure him of his insanity, but he wasn't going to complain.

He sighed, and pointed at someone in the crowd. "Mordeth, come here. Since no one has volunteered, can you be my volunteer?"

After a moment, Mordeth came forward. Nathan steeled himself and touched the man, then let the change take him over. He assumed Mordeth's appearance. Before the crowd could react, he kicked a rock on the ground and groaned. At the same time, Mordeth grunted, holding his own foot in pain.

"I am sorry for the bluntness of my demonstration," Nathan said, "but if I'm going to work with you all, I need to be more clear about my powers. And what they do. I tried to make myself appear more dangerous than I really was. I was hoping it might deter the truly dangerous Epics that are surely hiding among us."

So, I was not completely truthful with my powers. There were definitely kernels of truth in my claim, but I lied about certain aspects in an attempt to keep myself alive. For clarity: my ability lets me choose a player to mimic, in a way. Any actions that hit me also hit them. To be fair, I assumed it was a bit more like what I claimed, at first. That nothing that hit me would actually hurt me, and would simply shift over to another target. But when TJ told me that I would also be affected, I came up with this plan of claiming a bit different of a version of my powers to try and deter the elims from killing me. Especially because my wincon is a more long-term one, unless I get really lucky.

I hope you all can forgive me for this. I had reasons for obfuscating my role, in an attempt to try and stay alive. I am still willing to help the village through the use of my role, I just won't be able to be used as a sort of alignment scanner. :P

Oh also, my action currently isn't actually on Kas, it's on Stick. I just actually remembered Kas's character name, so that's who I used for my demonstration. @Kasimir Hope you don't mind. :P