Tfw it sounds like one of my lean Village/null+ reads is gearing up to vig kill another null+ read -.-

Edited to add:

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU WHY IS EVERYONE LYING AND CLAIMING AND WHY NOW

This is the only based reaction in this clusterfeck and I wish the NK had hit me N1 rather than apparently being swallowed into the fabric of spacetime >:( 

Edited to add 2:

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

Ahhh no Devo, sorry. But tie needed.

What the bloody hell do you mean.

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Karn is a rioter and who knows what Kas will do and whoever cancelled that other vote on Karn is probably still out there. Please don't get me killed to test your role.

ahhhhhhhhhhh. fine. fine. finefinefine. Devo. Karn.

Karnatheon (6): Experience, Kasimir, StrikerEZ, Tani, Devotary of Spontaneity, Amanuensis
Devotary of Spontaneity (4): Araris Valerian, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
StrikerEZ (2): STINK, Thaidakar the Ghostblood
Tani (1): Ashbringer

We good? Please tell me we good?

I have no idea what is going on, there's like 7 new pages. It's valentines Day and I'm spending it with my wife so if I don't get exed I won't be around the rest of today. I was planning on voting on someone random to make it easier to test Kas vote manipping Striker but I need to self pres cause I know I'm vil and don't know what Devo is or what she's claimed since she apparently claimed something.

Devotary

Just now, |TJ| said:

Karnatheon (6): Experience, Kasimir, StrikerEZ, Tani, Devotary of Spontaneity, Amanuensis
Devotary of Spontaneity (4): Araris Valerian, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
StrikerEZ (2): STINK, Thaidakar the Ghostblood
Tani (1): Ashbringer

We good? Please tell me we good?

That Tani train looking real juicy rn

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Karn is a rioter and who knows what Kas will do and whoever cancelled that other vote on Karn is probably still out there. Please don't get me killed to test your role.

Kas wants to bring down the wrath of two votes on Araris, Thaid, Exp, and basically everyone except Aman involved in this clusterfeth.

Except Aman. 

Gods above guys, do you thrive on chaos???

What happened to Lawfulness? To Order?

What happened to just

Just

I can't even.

I don't even.

Why are all of you like this.

I need a drink.

Don't yell for me if the thread is doing more kayana drek.