Sarajevo.

Mordred still dreamed of it sometimes, in fragmented snatches. A susurrus of dark smoke rasping against his throat. The feel of the blackened trench knife in his hand, fingers clenched tightly around the hilt. The Reckoner cell shattered, and the last of the building in flames. Balog stumbled out of the ruins.

"Why?" he choked.

The dream shifted, to a time Mordred barely remembered. A time before the Rending, a time before that time of destruction, of reaving. Back when they had all been young once, and filled with fire. Back when they'd had that foolish dream, the one that hadn't lasted.

The world that had changed with Calamity: the world that had become one of naked power, of might.

They'd wanted to change that.

Hadn't they?

You did, Balog whispered, and his shade faded into the drifting smoke. And then you decided you liked power better.

Cycle Four - Skmurphy's Law

Skmurph's had been caught and he had nowhere to go. He scampered, trying to get his things in order. He had to cover his tracks, burn them, burn it all down. The walls were closing in and he had to make sure there were no traces. 

"That's enough, Incinerator." 

Skmurph turned, transforming from a majestic polar bear to a thin, gangly man. "Mistress, I did everything that was from me mistress! I promise. I snuck in and burned everything down".

"You gambled. You spoke one too many a lie. You have threatened our very existence."

"NO! You are DONE! As soon as the Redeemer finishes with the - " Vexcave paused as if waiting for something. 

BOOM!

"-that. Come it's your turn."

Elsewhere nearby, a large glacier shifted, broke off, and swayed away from the mainland towards the cruel Southern Ocean, carrying it's occupants to a cold, frosty death.

Archer was eliminated. He was the Corrupted Epic - Incinerator!
Amanuensis was killed. He was a Regular Reckoner Ally!
Kasimir was killed. He was the 
Reckoner Ally Epic - Cobb!
Experience was killed. He was the 
Reckoner Ally Epic D-Coy!
StrikerEZ was killed. He was the 
Reckoner Ally Epic Prestige!
Devotary of Spontaneity was attacked, but survived!
MintSilverTea has been removed due to inactivity. They
 were a Regular Reckoner Ally!

Vote Count: 

Archer (10): Kasimir, Araris Valerian, Ashbringer, Tani, Devotary of Spontaneity, _Stick_, JNV, Amanuensis, Thaidakar the Ghostblood, Orlok Tsubodai
Amanuensis (2): Illwei, Archer

Incinerator: You have the unique ability to burn dead bodies as soon as they appear. You can hide the alignment of the player eliminated in the cycle, but not their role. You can choose to hide either the alignment of a player who died due to vote elimination or due to any other kill but not both types of death in the same cycle.

You are Reckoner Ally Epic called Cobb! You can plant an idea in the mind of your target to change their vote onto another player of your choice. Your own vote is cancelled because you’re too busy planting the idea.

You are Reckoner Ally Epic called D-Coy! Ha! Mitosis has got nothing on you. You can create a decoy of yourself to protect someone of your choice. You can protect yourself, but you cannot protect someone for two consecutive cycles.

You are Reckoner Ally Epic called Prestige! “Are you looking closely?” Imitate someone so all actions targeting you affect them but not vice versa.

Cycle 4 has begun and will end on February 18, at 22:30 IST [GMT + 05:30]. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. You've got your flips now, you know what to do. 

@The Unknown Aon, I think you did not post during C3. If you did, apologies. If not, you're dying next cycle. :P

Player List: 

Spoiler
  1. @Illwei
  2. Matrim's Dice - Orion Knighthawk Scientist
  3. Experience - Emfatic Reckoner Ally Epic D-Coy
  4. Kasimir - Mordred Kasjek Reckoner Ally Epic - Cobb
  5. StrikerEZ - Nathaniel Walker Reckoner Ally Epic Prestige
  6. @The Unknown Aon - Apocalypse
  7. @Araris Valerian - Spark O'toole
  8. @Ashbringer
  9. @Tani - Ricochet
  10. Karnatheon - Pendulum
  11. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Sonia Biven
  12. Archer - Skmurph Corrupted Epic - Incinerator
  13. @STINK
  14. @_Stick_
  15. @Szeth_Pancakes
  16. MintSilverTea - Zehpyr Regular Reckoner Ally
  17. @JNV - Eiro
  18. Amanuensis - Blink Regular Reckoner Ally
  19. @Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Endrik
  20. @Orlok Tsubodai - Locke
  21. @Dannnex - Joe
Edited by Elandera

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Looks like a bunch of people voting for Archer died in the explosion, and then the elims killed Striker hoping to bounce. Not sure why Striker was lying about being a neutral but okay. And we still don't learn Mat and Karn's alignments.

TUA is not an Epic.

I’m not convinced that that’s the case - I think if Archer were a jester, it would have appeared as part of his role in the write-up.

@Illwei, @_Stick_, if I remember correctly both of you claimed roles with two elements, much as Archer did. I think given Archer’s flip, we could do with an explanation of the details of your respective roles.

@Devotary of Spontaneity, do you know how you survived the kill?

6 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Also, I think this is an Arsonists game.

There's too many kills to be arsonist. Even with the duplication from Striker there's only been three cycles to prepare and light and four + one people were attacked.

2 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

do you know how you survived the kill?

I do.

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

There's too many kills to be arsonist. Even with the duplication from Striker there's only been three cycles to prepare and light and four + one people were attacked.

There's too many kills for it to be a normal Arsonist. Either something happened between your kill, Tani's kill, and a redirect, or this isn't a normal Arsonist. Potentially 2x Arsonists.

If you have an idea what it is, I'd like to hear it.

4 minutes ago, Tani said:

I Devo'd Illwei and she didn't die. Devo's lying.

Why would stealing Illwei's powers have killed me? Or did you try to steal my powers to kill Illwei and it didn't work because my kill is not an Epic power?

Edit: I could have survived a redirected Epic kill or some kind of remote detonation Jester role. I was thinking something that killed a random half rounded down of whoever voted for someone but if Illwei has an Epic kill role and that's why I was attacked then arsonist comes into play again.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

3 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I do.

Care to expound on that? I’m very much minded to agree with Tani presently that we ought to lynch you - I don’t think your role makes sense (epic scan, kill conveniently arriving C2, surviving an attack).

I’m also surprised by your choice of targeting TUA - unless you disbelieved Aman, why scan them? I don’t think that scanning, when you knew of so many other Epics, fits your claimed win condition.

9 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Why would stealing Illwei's powers have killed me? Or did you try to steal my powers to kill Illwei and it didn't work because my kill is not an Epic power?

Does your power work a little like Thaid's claim, where if TUA had been an Epic they'd be dead, but they're not?

Edit: Orlok, did you get a scan result?

Also, I bounced my Gift of Striker. So I have no idea who has it now, if anyone.

Edited by Ashbringer

2 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Care to expound on that? I’m very much minded to agree with Tani presently that we ought to lynch you - I don’t think your role makes sense (epic scan, kill conveniently arriving C2, surviving an attack).

I’m also surprised by your choice of targeting TUA - unless you disbelieved Aman, why scan them? I don’t think that scanning, when you knew of so many other Epics, fits your claimed win condition.

I can't be killed with Epic powers.

I targeted TUA because someone wanted me to and nobody else had a suggestion. I only have so many shots and wanted to be a little more judicious about which Epics I killed. My ability would not have killed TUA if they'd been an Epic.

Guys we lost a good amount of villagers. I don't know what to think about that. a lot of the people here are probably elims then. Guys I did my power right before the cycle ended on striker. I misunderstood my power. apparently it only affects EPICS. not just elims. welp, I wasted it. Devo just seems suspicious.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

9 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

That just goes back to last round's argument of "everyone else who has a power is an Epic but, conveniently, Devo isn't."

7 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@Illwei, @_Stick_, if I remember correctly both of you claimed roles with two elements, much as Archer did. I think given Archer’s flip, we could do with an explanation of the details of your respective roles

Full disclosure: I used my role last cycle - Like I've said before, it was single-use and could basically target one person and if this player wasn't a corrupted epic, my action would go Haywire and the target would die, also killing one random player from my faction. Essentially this was a way for me to potentially uncover an elim or accidentally kill two players I didn't want dead. I used it on Exp last cycle because 1. I'd kinda been sideeyeing them from d1 so this was a good chance to potentially out e!exp , in which case my action would have been successful and 2. they had a protect role, which meant that if they were v!exp, the writeup would tell me that theyve been attacked but survived, which would have given us a conf village with someone else as collateral damage. But seeing as they died...I guess I was banking on them self protecting since they kinda implied that last cycle - idk who the collateral damage here was, could be any one of those villagers.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Guys we lost a good amount of villagers. I don't know what to think about that. a lot of the people here are probably elims then. Guys I did my power right before the cycle ended on striker. I misunderstood my power. apparently it only affects EPICS. not just elims. welp, I wasted it. Devo just seems suspicious.

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Full disclosure: I used my role last cycle - Like I've said before, it was single-use and could basically target one person and if this player wasn't a corrupted epic, my action would go Haywire and the target would die, also killing one random player from my faction. Essentially this was a way for me to potentially uncover an elim or accidentally kill two players I didn't want dead. I used it on Exp last cycle because 1. I'd kinda been sideeyeing them from d1 so this was a good chance to potentially out e!exp , in which case my action would have been successful and 2. they had a protect role, which meant that if they were v!exp, the writeup would tell me that theyve been attacked but survived, which would have given us a conf village with someone else as collateral damage. But seeing as they died...I guess I was banking on them self protecting since they kinda implied that last cycle - idk who the collateral damage here was, could be any one of those villagers.

Wha-

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN HAVE THAT

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

That just goes back to last round's argument of "everyone else who has a power is an Epic but, conveniently, Devo isn't."

Mat wasn't an Epic either. And apparently I'm the only neutral in the game.

So of the five people attacked we have Thaidakar claiming to have killed Striker and whoever he targeted, Stick claiming to have killed Experience + one other villager, and then the last death is either an elim kill or @Illwei's attack been targeted at me.

14 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Also, I bounced my Gift of Striker. So I have no idea who has it now, if anyone.

If Thaidakar is telling the truth then whoever got your Gift is dead.

Everyone trusted Experience

Everyone wanted to leave Striker alone

What even… the what… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA