Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

oh snap

ouch

20 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Oooooooo steel walls so we can Steelpush everywhere, right? *casually licks wall*

Well, it's not that I'd assume you're brave enough to ask someone out, it's just that I'm surprised that non of y'all are already dating because you all seem like such wonderful people on here, but obviously people are going to differ irl. 😂(and yeah i'm dating someone).

*hug*

1. Hmmmm, let’s say it’s a Steel-Aluminum Alloy.

2. Thank you very much :) if I’m being honest, I’m pretty much the same on here as I am irl, just on here I can make obscure reference ti Sandersonian works and people will get them. (Also, congrations)

3. *hugs back* 

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Really? That's great!

Unless... is that a problem?

Yeah it can be a problem sometimes because there are too many cute girls and I'm really good at flirting... It's a problem 

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

That... sounds actually like a great problem to have.

Why is that a bad thing?

Because I can't save for another 6 months and I don't know how to do stuff successfully and yeah it's a horrible problem to have actually... It makes life hard

i- uh- g u y s- So- a girl that I like confronted me knowing I liked her, and said she likes me back- and- apparently it took her a lot of courage to confront me- and- uh- we've been calling a lot- keeping in touch- but- uh- she can't legitimately date me before she turns 16- (Yes, we are both 15- :P) and we're both gonna wait- so, do I stay here, or move up?

58 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

i- uh- g u y s- So- a girl that I like confronted me knowing I liked her, and said she likes me back- and- apparently it took her a lot of courage to confront me- and- uh- we've been calling a lot- keeping in touch- but- uh- she can't legitimately date me before she turns 16- (Yes, we are both 15- :P) and we're both gonna wait- so, do I stay here, or move up?

congrats!

Well, this is a forum site with arbitrary denoters for threads, so talk where thy wants to speak. 

6 hours ago, Wierdo said:

Move up.

Also congrats(!) and about how long will it be until you're both able to date...?

Just now, Through The Living Glass said:

Oh no 😅

I still think you should move up. I mean if it weren't for the age thing you'd already be dating, right?

Yeah-
where is the forum- I need to make my grand entrace-

Heeeyyyy

guys I want me a man

i wanna fall head over heels in love with someone

and watch him fall in love with me

I want someone who will hold me

and laugh with me

And cry when it feels right

and I wanna hold him too.

and when we break up, I want to treasure my broken heart because it will mean that I have loved

it’ll hurt for a long time

and then I’ll fall in love again

so uh

pretty please, universe?

I know I don’t have time for dating for the next… *checks calendar* 10 months, but after that?

is that ok?

I’m single, but I’m not asking a girl on a date until I can legally drive her myself, so I still have a month before I get my 6 months and therefore a month until I start dating. I WILL NOT have my mother drive me on my first date.

16 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

I’m single, but I’m not asking a girl on a date until I can legally drive her myself, so I still have a month before I get my 6 months and therefore a month until I start dating. I WILL NOT have my mother drive me on my first date.

As much as I love my mom… this is a wise idea

3 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

Ah right legal things…

I forgot about that

I did something.

I started my list of everything I want in a man.

I'll find him, you guys.

Even if Panda and Veil both say that he doesn't exist.

I'll find him.

There's only 45 things on the list so far...

Only 45...

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

I did something.

I started my list of everything I want in a man.

I'll find him, you guys.

Even if Panda and Veil both say that he doesn't exist.

I'll find him.

There's only 45 things on the list so far...

Only 45...

:ph34r:

I BELIEVE IN YOU

it's okay my boyfriend plays fortnite literally all the time neither of us know how he managed to get me haha