For most of my life my family hasn't had to buy me clothes. We know a few families kids a bit older or taller than me, so I just inherit all the clothes they've grown out of. None of my brother's clothes ever fit me. :P

9 hours ago, Tani said:

The number of children in my family is a two digit number.

Storms, that must be fun.

10 hours ago, JungleFiend said:

For most of my life my family hasn't had to buy me clothes. We know a few families kids a bit older or taller than me, so I just inherit all the clothes they've grown out of. None of my brother's clothes ever fit me. :P

Storms, that must be fun.

I doubt it would be fun. It just probably stacks responsibility on Tani's head. or on the oldest sibling's head.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:32 AM, #1 Taln Fan said:

Being the middle of three kinda stinks, I have an older brother and a younger sister. My sister is a fair bit younger and has totally different interests and just wants to do her own thing, and my older brother rarely wants to do anything with me. Oldest siblings, if your younger sibling asks to play with you or do some activity with you, do it if you can. -_-

One thing that must be nice about being the oldest is getting more new clothes, instead of hand-me-downs. ^_^

I have a younger brother and an older sister! And my younger brother is ten years younger to me and I dont know what to do with kids, so we rarely interact. And my older sister is 8 years older then me, and also rarely wants to do anything with me. 

I feel your pain, bro

• 1 month later...

*cries myself to sleep because my siblings hate ATLA and Clone Wars. And won’t even give SA a chance*

*starts hyperventilating because your siblings roast you for watching “kids shows” when they watch Peppa Pig*

Spoiler

Ok, maybe the peppa pig thing was an exaggeration. But I have a sibling who likes Coco melon…. It’s the storming middle child..

Sometimes being the oldest is the worst because no one can relate to you around the house. 
It can be stressful.

but also fun when you convince one of them to read Skyward, then they fall in love with it. 

I'm an oldest and I HATE my siblings. They are a storming nightmare. Nah it's not like I want them dead or something, just that I'd be glad to have them removed from my life. Rust and Ruin! As for what they've done to me, I'll not go into details here because it's their privacy, but hey, nightmare indeed. *crying into my pillow*

3 hours ago, Rashek's PR Manager said:

I'm an oldest and I HATE my siblings. They are a storming nightmare. Nah it's not like I want them dead or something, just that I'd be glad to have them removed from my life. Rust and Ruin! As for what they've done to me, I'll not go into details here because it's their privacy, but hey, nightmare indeed. *crying into my pillow*

I feel this bro.

12 hours ago, Maddie The Survivor said:

*cries myself to sleep because my siblings hate ATLA and Clone Wars. And won’t even give SA a chance*

*starts hyperventilating because your siblings roast you for watching “kids shows” when they watch Peppa Pig*

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, maybe the peppa pig thing was an exaggeration. But I have a sibling who likes Coco melon…. It’s the storming middle child..

Sometimes being the oldest is the worst because no one can relate to you around the house. 
It can be stressful.

but also fun when you convince one of them to read Skyward, then they fall in love with it. 

storms that sounds bad, my sibs love ATLA by some miracle but they hate clone wars. they also love phineas and ferb which is a win.

6 hours ago, Rashek's PR Manager said:

your siblings can't be THAT bad.

46 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

storms that sounds bad, my sibs love ATLA by some miracle but they hate clone wars. they also love phineas and ferb which is a win.

your siblings can't be THAT bad.

My siblings love ATLA, but don't watch it anymore because they finished the whole thing twice. I end up being forced to watch shows with them which are usually Spirit, Ninjago, Octonauts, or some other equally annoying thing. One if my sisters has become addicted to this kid soap-opera-horse-show with way too much teen drama for a 9 year old

Siblings can be that bad. Trust me, I have 4 younger ones. 

2 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

My siblings love ATLA, but don't watch it anymore because they finished the whole thing twice. I end up being forced to watch shows with them which are usually Spirit, Ninjago, Octonauts, or some other equally annoying thing. One if my sisters has become addicted to this kid soap-opera-horse-show with way too much teen drama for a 9 year old

Siblings can be that bad. Trust me, I have 4 younger ones. 

storms. I have more than that though, but they watch stuff like MLP and phineas and ferb lol. they also watch a good amount of YouTube vids. heh.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

honestly ninjago is... the timeline sucks. it makes almost zero sense.

Very true. I've been trying to talk my brother into watching Clone Wats instead, but he refuses. Clone Wars is so much better!!!!

Just now, Morningtide said:

Very true. I've been trying to talk my brother into watching Clone Wats instead, but he refuses. Clone Wars is so much better!!!!

yeah! clone wars is so good! I kind of stopped trying to make them watch it a while ago, I have been using reverse physiology to make them watch good shows rather than zig and sharko or other junk like that.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yeah! clone wars is so good! I kind of stopped trying to make them watch it a while ago, I have been using reverse physiology to make them watch good shows rather than zig and sharko or other junk like that.

Smart. Honestly anything is better than Spirit for the 4th time. Please no

Just now, Morningtide said:

Smart. Honestly anything is better than Spirit for the 4th time. Please no

They've been watching MLP which is actually pretty good honestly. but we've been running out of shows lately by bingewatching the good ones such as. Gortimer Gibbons, Just Add Magic, Phineas and Ferb, ATLA, etc. but then after that they go through and watch every episode eight times which makes us not want to watch the show anymore.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

They've been watching MLP which is actually pretty good honestly. but we've been running out of shows lately by bingewatching the good ones such as. Gortimer Gibbons, Just Add Magic, Phineas and Ferb, ATLA, etc. but then after that they go through and watch every episode eight times which makes us not want to watch the show anymore.

Overwatching is the worst, especially when it's not your fault. Maybe I'll try to get my siblings to watch MLP

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

mhm. then they have a few crappy movies called equestria girls which I do not recommend in the slightest, stay away from those things like you would stay away from Moash.

:lol: I'll keep that in mind