Painrial Tasers

AonDoor

Who would use Painrials?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who would use painrials?

• Law-Enforcement
    • Regular people

Just now, Frustration said:

That is true, my point is that it's too simple to make for any sort of law to prevent citizens from possessing them.

Probably should have explained that sooner.

Well, it would be pretty difficult to make a weapons-grade one. You have to make it activatable and  de-activatable, which would take some engineering to make handheld. Not saying it would be too difficult, but it would probably be easier to use a knife. (unless you're torturing someone)

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Well, it would be pretty difficult to make a weapons-grade one. You have to make it activatable and  de-activatable, which would take some engineering to make handheld. Not saying it would be too difficult, but it would probably be easier to use a knife. (unless you're torturing someone)

What fun would that be?

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

People who think making fabrials is fun are going to be Artifabrians. So they won't have to make them at home, or if they will they'll have the proper equipment.

I meant "What fun would using a knife be?"

I could see this working. Rosharans don't use electricity, so it makes sense that there would be some kind of fabrial replacement for all electrical things, including tasers. I'm imagining a future where painrials are marketed as personal self-defense weapons.