Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Thaidakar missed, because Nameless was ta'veren. "Hahaha! I am the main character, and as soon as I get out of this stedding, I'll save the world!" Nameless started dashing for the edge of the stedding.

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

Thaidakar missed, because Nameless was ta'veren. "Hahaha! I am the main character, and as soon as I get out of this stedding, I'll save the world!" Nameless started dashing for the edge of the stedding.

"I caused this mess, I guess I have to fix it." Frustration called tackling Nameless. "The world is worth it for love or something, I think that's what you're supposed to hear."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shook his head, "no, as long as you are not cured you are under our jurisdiction and powers."

"Then I will embrace the one fandom to which I belong to more than Sanderson."

*Pulls Silmaril out of bag*

"Back off!"

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Thaidakar smiled, "you are not a main character, I am."

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

"I caused this mess, I guess I have to fix it." Frustration called tackling Nameless. "The world is worth it for love or something, I think that's what you're supposed to hear."

"Then I will embrace the one fandom to which I belong to more than Sanderson."

*Pulls Silmaril out of bag*

"Back off!"

Thaidakar laughed, "I am Feanor." draws massive sword with the arkenstone in it, "this is war."

Thaidakar summoned his army of dwarves singing a throaty song of awesomeness.

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Don't worry. I have it all figured out. Love is nice, but we as humans are fundamentally evil, and always love the wrong things. Therefore, since we're all evil, the Dark One's already won. So I should kill as many of his underlings as I can, by eliminating the entire population of the earth!"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Don't worry. I have it all figured out. Love is nice, but we as humans are fundamentally evil, and always love the wrong things. Therefore, since we're all evil, the Dark One's already won. So I should kill as many of his underlings as I can, by eliminating the entire population of the earth!"

Morningtide started running away from Nameless at full speed.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar laughed, "I am Feanor." draws massive sword with the arkenstone in it, "this is war."

Thaidakar summoned his army of dwarves singing a throaty song of awesomeness.

"Then you cannot touch the Silmaril, the evil within your heart will burn at it's touch."

ZHDW6seEUGco7NBRcmtVmePJOQ8dLFxSnzzVJeZO_MRd6CfrFR6xdfjFpcHKRZlv2SzmogpSymvatckgHUIwFF1dpgv7mfylZEAG7Asad8XGdb1onKDsNTkOvmj8CSMtIjG-o5qz

"Well, I can always try this."

*Connects Nameless with some important backstory character*

@Nameless HERE IS A BUNCH OF CONS AND PROS ABOUT WHEEL OF TIME. IT INCLUDES A LTO OF REASONS WHY I DON'T LIKE THE SERIES AND WHY SOME DO AND SOME DONT! PreviewPreview12:15Why is The Wheel of Time so popular yet so criticized ...YouTube · Daniel GreeneJun 8, 2020

Just now, Frustration said:

"Then you cannot touch the Silmaril, the evil within your heart will burn at it's touch."

"Well, I can always try this."

*Connects Nameless with some important backstory character*

"But of course, I am it's creator, but I have something more." suddenly twenty rings appeared on his fingers, mithril armor covered him, two silmarils adorned his gauntlets and his eyes gleamed with power, "I am not Feanor, I am Eru Illuvatar, god of all, my rhythm is what maintains and rules everything that ever existed."

Just now, Nameless said:

*gasps* Charles? Charles Dickens?

Sure.

Do you want to do it alone, or are you going to make me try and rp like I know what happened?

Because the second one would be funny.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"But of course, I am it's creator, but I have something more." suddenly twenty rings appeared on his fingers, mithril armor covered him, two silmarils adorned his gauntlets and his eyes gleamed with power, "I am not Feanor, I am Eru Illuvatar, god of all, my rhythm is what maintains and rules everything that ever existed."

"Get thee gone from my gate thou jailbird of Mandos!" Frustration shouted. "I know Eru and you are not him."

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"Yes, Nameless, it is me." Charles Dickens said.

Morningtide watched in shock. "Ch..Charles Dickens? Woah" She whispered to herself. 

I had an experience last year where my English group was convinced that our slideshow presentation was haunted by Charles Dickens. Long story.

"Wow. Y'know, I really like A Tale of Two Cities. It was a good book. Anyways, I need to go stop the Dark One. Be right back. Or, well, not, I guess." Nameless turned towards the edge of the stedding. It was only a few steps away.

"What is it you wish to stop the Dark One from doing?"

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well, obviously. I can see the corruption in myself even more clearly than in others."

"You know, when I wrote A Tale of Two Cities, I chose very intentionally to make Darnay an aristocrat, and likewise I chose very intentionally to show how corrupt and evil the rest of his family was." Dickens looked Namless in the eye. "Do you know why that was?"

"You know, when I wrote A Tale of Two Cities, I chose very intentionally to make Darnay an aristocrat, and likewise I chose very intentionally to show how corrupt and evil the rest of his family was." Dickens looked Namless in the eye. "Do you know why that was?"

"Uh, no. I don't." Nameless took a step towards the edge of the stedding.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Uh, no. I don't." Nameless took a step towards the edge of the stedding.

"Because I wanted to show, that even the darkest of times, the darkest of places, can still produce light." He smiled. "The coldest part of the night, is right before dawn. We all have evil within us, it's part of what makes us human. But the other part is that we all have light. And I firmly belive that the greatest gift God has given us is the ability to chose light from darkness. You don't need to destroy the world to save it, be the light that others can look up to and emulate. Be the brighter city."

"Because I wanted to show, that even the darkest of times, the darkest of places, can still produce light." He smiled. "The coldest part of the night, is right before dawn. We all have evil within us, it's part of what makes us human. But the other part is that we all have light. And I firmly belive that the greatest gift God has given us is the ability to chose light from darkness. You don't need to destroy the world to save it, be the light that others can look up to and emulate. Be the brighter city."

Nameless stopped. "You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. Why didn't anyone else say that?" he handed Charles Dickens the access key. "Here. Give this to Rand, and tell him he really needs to cleanse Saidin. I almost went crazy there."