Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

7 hours ago, Frustration said:

"Such an event would require massive amounts of investiture, Shards would be required, not just setting Dominium on fire."

"I didn't set Dominium on fire, I'm the one on fire. I used the Dominium as a direct conduit to the Spiritual realm."

I love how this has started to degenerate into a physics discussion, all because I removed the Sun. 

10 hours ago, Frustration said:

"Such an event would require massive amounts of investiture, Shards would be required, not just setting Dominium on fire."

"I would argue that Shardmetals are invested enough for such an event to occur. It is also possible that the Dominium could have been only the catalyst needed to start a self-sustaining conversion reaction."

Edited by Nameless

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I would argue that Shardmetals are invested enough for such an event to occur. It is also possible that the Dominium could have been only the catalyst needed to start a self-sustaining conversion reaction.

"After all, that's kind of what a star is, a self-sustained reaction with a start-up energy."

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"After all, that's kind of what a star is, a self-sustained reaction with a start-up energy."

"Exactly. We just have to figure out whether the Dominium still exists, or whether it was used up in the reaction. That'll tell us if it was a catalyst or a reactant." Nameless pulled out a spacesuit. "Who wants to go check?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Exactly. We just have to figure out whether the Dominium still exists, or whether it was used up in the reaction. That'll tell us if it was a catalyst or a reactant." Nameless pulled out a spacesuit. "Who wants to go check?"

"I built the device out of Dominium, I don't think it shot any into the sun."

"Who ever is now running the establishment I have come for permanent residency with an allowance for ocasional forarys into other forums." The Wizard looked up from his phone and wondered why everyone was on fire.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Dr. Doomslug appeared in front of the Wizard.

"Greetings. Welcome to the facility!! Most of the facility is under reconstruction because of uh, someone uh, burning it. Anyways- You're in block R, room 12. Here's your key."

The Doctor handed the Wizard a small keycard, which was imprinted with the logo of the facility.

"You'll be allowed supervised trips to other forums, but other than that, you'll be here. Enjoy your stay, and your prescription is in your room!"

That's a good question.... what does the logo look like??? hmm. DRAWING TIME :D

"I'm gonna call you Alex. Thank you for the offer, but we've got reconstruction perfectly under control. If we need your help, I'll be sure to ping you."

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Dr. Doomslug appeared in front of the Wizard.

"Greetings. Welcome to the facility!! Most of the facility is under reconstruction because of uh, someone uh, burning it. Anyways- You're in block R, room 12. Here's your key."

The Doctor handed the Wizard a small keycard, which was imprinted with the logo of the facility.

"You'll be allowed supervised trips to other forums, but other than that, you'll be here. Enjoy your stay, and your prescription is in your room!"

... Doom slug? Is that you? Do you know how confusing it is, that you changed both username and pfp? For a moment I thought that this was a random guy who thought Dr. Doomslug was a free-for-all character. It's probably because I'm on my phone, and can't see your rank.

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

If you want I can help rebuild with MAGIC as I have gone by many names and one name was Alexander Taylor(Adventurer, Warrior, Wizard, and more read the books Adventures Wanted to learn more).

Another one who enjoys it! Alexander's currently in TLT as one of my characters.

Random Fellow approched Wandering Wizard. "Can I set fire to you?" he asked

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Oh course, but they used dragon fire, which is different from Everblaze. Neither of which Random Fellow has. He is made of fire, and has no clue who Alex is.

"Okay," there was a pause, then Alex's clothes were on fire.