Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Spoilers for Albrek's Tomb

Spoiler

Being a dragon he can manipulate any kind of fire and turn it to dragon fire. At least that was how I read it in the books and fire wouldn't hurt him.

The fire curled into Alex's palm and left his clothes unsinged. Alex lobbed the ball of fire and in the distance something exploded. "I didn't do that" said Alex.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard
Majorly ninja'ed

Spoilers for WoT

Spoiler

Balefire is less 'fire' and more 'time erasing magic laser beam'

Nameless squinted, aiming his balefire towards Alex. "Hold still, alright? This won't hurt a bit. Actually I'm not sure if it will hurt or not. Maybe it will have hurt in the past? Anyways, you'll get to find out!"

11 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"And where are you going?" The Doctor asked as he appeared in front of Trutharchivist.

"To places where sanity reigns. Well, not sanity, but more orderly insanity. I think. Anyway, I'm not really that much Brandofandonitis afflicted, and it appears you're not really equipped to deal with the ROD afflicted. And so, I think I'll leave."

Edited by Trutharchivist
Continuity detail!

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Spoilers for Albrek's Tomb

Hide contents

Being a dragon he can manipulate any kind of fire and turn it to dragon fire. At least that was how I read it in the books and fire wouldn't hurt him.

The fire curled into Alex's palm and left his clothes unsinged. Alex lobbed the ball of fire and in the distance something exploded. "I didn't do that" said Alex.

Spoiler

nah, Mog just used Dragon fire and thought Alex mastered fire. the different types of fire have no known conversion

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

A bar of balefire shot past Trutharchivist's head, causing the exit doorway to collapse.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Alex then copied nameless and threw dragon fire to guard the exit.

"Can you two quit it for a minute?!" Shouted Trutharchivist. "I'm trying to leave! It'd be far easier if you just let me do it without killing me in the process!"

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

"Can you two quit it for a minute?!" Shouted Trutharchivist. "I'm trying to leave! It'd be far easier if you just let me do it without killing me in the process!"

Nameless laughed madly. "No one leaves alive!" He started throwing more balefire.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless laughed madly. "No one leaves alive!" He started throwing more balefire.

"You forced my hand." Said Trutharchivist, his eyes suddenly glowing with an eerie, yellow light. "By the power bestowed on me from the High Ideals themselves, I summon thee! The Idea of Escape, come to my aid!" A shimmering white door appeared right in front of Trutharchivist, and he stepped through it. It disappeared immediately afterwards.

Just now, Nameless said:

Over his head and right into the main support beam for the entire left wing of the clinic. Causing the clinic to have collapsed five minutes ago.

Alex turned into a dragon and the rubble exploded off of him and a chunk hit grandma panda in the distance.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless immediately summoned a gateway and chased after truthwatcher.

Attention. You are Escaping this facility. Further actions happen Elsewhere. Are you still willing to go and stop fighting this... (Checks notes) Alex?

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

Attention. You are Escaping this facility. Further actions happen Elsewhere. Are you still willing to go and stop fighting this... (Checks notes) Alex?

Nameless continued laughing insanely, punching holed in the reality around him with balefire.