Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar summoned his sword, it landed in his hand. Callandor gleamed in the light. "YES! it has been a while." he swung the sword around, "I love this saangreal!" he then immediately sat down and started reading eye of the world again. (p.s. for those confused: I still hate WoT, all except for a few of the plot lines and the first book)

Nameless looked hungrily at Callandor. "Say, could I have that? After I get out of this stedding, that is."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It was the Choedan Kal.

"Ah yes, so it was. Anyways, what does it matter? And what does that have to do with why I'm in this stedding?"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It was the Choedan Kal.

so I've heard, I don't really have the patience to go through that sludge, rereading dune messiah was bad/good enough.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless looked hungrily at Callandor. "Say, could I have that? After I get out of this stedding, that is."

"Ah yes, so it was. Anyways, what does it matter? And what does that have to do with why I'm in this stedding?"

Thaidakar sighed, "no, atleast not now, im getting excited over rand shushing Tam who was foreshadowing." Thaidakar tucked Callandor in his sheath excitedly.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Here have the axe of Sundering" said Alex. "It will sunder anything and it was made completely by magic."

"Oh, thanks!" Nameless grabbed the axe out of Alex's hands, then went over and chopped Thaidakar's head off and grabbed Callandor.

Thaidakar laughed and froze Nameless in time. he grabbed the axe and gave it to Oliver, "you can do it Oliver! he's frozen!" Oliver smiled at Nameless and charged.

Thaidakar sat down fingering the hilt of callandor while reading, "not a nice one that nameless. tried to kill me for not letting him kill me."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar laughed and froze Nameless in time. he grabbed the axe and gave it to Oliver, "you can do it Oliver! he's frozen!" Oliver smiled at Nameless and charged.

Thaidakar sat down fingering the hilt of callandor while reading, "not a nice one that nameless. tried to kill me for not letting him kill me."

Nameless remained frozen in midair.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless remained frozen in midair.

Oliver sauntered over, the axe in his hand, "I've been waiting for this moment." he started to swing.

Thaidakar did nothing.

Oliver raised the axe.

Thaidakar did nothing.

Oliver let it fall.

Suddenly the axe froze in the are. Oliver blinked, he turned to Thaidakar.

Thaidakar stood, the time stone in his hand. he hit Oliver in the head with the pommel of Callandor, Oliver crumpled. Thaidakar walked over to Nameless and whispered in his ear, "as much as I hate you, I would hate to see you die. though I would ask you to refrain from stealing my stuff and trying to kill me, I would gladly help you, but in my own time." and with that he unfroze nameless.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Oliver sauntered over, the axe in his hand, "I've been waiting for this moment." he started to swing.

Thaidakar did nothing.

Oliver raised the axe.

Thaidakar did nothing.

Oliver let it fall.

Suddenly the axe froze in the are. Oliver blinked, he turned to Thaidakar.

Thaidakar stood, the time stone in his hand. he hit Oliver in the head with the pommel of Callandor, Oliver crumpled. Thaidakar walked over to Nameless and whispered in his ear, "as much as I hate you, I would hate to see you die. though I would ask you to refrain from stealing my stuff and trying to kill me, I would gladly help you, but in my own time." and with that he unfroze nameless.

Nameless laughed. "Such a kidder, Thaidakar." He grabbed the time stone.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless laughed. "Such a kidder, Thaidakar." He grabbed the time stone.

Thaidakar grimaced, "you give me no choice." he launched balefire from his sword faster than Nameless could react. it destroyed the time stone, it destroyed everything. but most importantly, it destroyed Nameless. Thaidakar sighed and said to himself, "that was regrettable." Oliver fell to the ground softly. 

Thaidakar sat down to read. he tried to convince himself that this was good, that it had been coming for Nameless. he tried to hold it, but they streamed forth. one tear, then another, and another... Thaidakar hardened his expression then grabbed the saangreal and the book and teleported away.

Thaidakar grimaced, "you give me no choice." he launched balefire from his sword faster than Nameless could react. it destroyed the time stone, it destroyed everything. but most importantly, it destroyed Nameless. Thaidakar sighed and said to himself, "that was regrettable." Oliver fell to the ground softly. 

Thaidakar sat down to read. he tried to convince himself that this was good, that it had been coming for Nameless. he tried to hold it, but they streamed forth. one tear, then another, and another... Thaidakar hardened his expression then grabbed the saangreal and the book and teleported away.

Unfortunately, in destroying the time stone, Thaidakar destroyed everything it had done in the past few seconds, which resulted in Nameless having killed Oliver and being in a completely different location, meaning the balefire missed him. "Oh, nice! Thanks for getting rid of the stedding!" Balefire blasted out everywhere.

Just now, Nameless said:

Unfortunately, in destroying the time stone, Thaidakar destroyed everything it had done in the past few seconds, which resulted in Nameless having killed Oliver and being in a completely different location, meaning the balefire missed him. "Oh, nice! Thanks for getting rid of the stedding!" Balefire blasted out everywhere.

Thaidakar sighed and then grabbed the timestone from a different timeline and then froze everything and cursed. he grabbed his sword and teleported to where Nameless was, he destroyed nameless with the saandreal and then sent the time stone back. time unfroze and Thaidakar got to go read.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

ok ;-;

Thaidakar sighed and then grabbed the timestone from a different timeline and then froze everything and cursed. he grabbed his sword and teleported to where Nameless was, he destroyed nameless with the saandreal and then sent the time stone back. time unfroze and Thaidakar got to go read.

Nameless died. It was very sad.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

*Nameless appears at the wall of life and death* "Hello," said Alex. "Have you died I can take you back as this is the wall between life and death. You are on the death side of the wall but I can help you cross the wall if you wish."

"Wait, I'm dead? How could Thaidakar just kill me like that? I thought we were friends, but the instant I go just a little insane from using the power he just up and stabs me? Unbelievable. Anyways, yeah, I'd like to come back to life, thanks. Can't read Stormlight five if I'm dead."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless died. It was very sad.

"Wait, I'm dead? How could Thaidakar just kill me like that? I thought we were friends, but the instant I go just a little insane from using the power he just up and stabs me? Unbelievable. Anyways, yeah, I'd like to come back to life, thanks. Can't read Stormlight five if I'm dead."

Thaidakar guffawed, "why would we be friends? you killed me like seven times. you also threatened my death a hundred times. you tried to steal the sword from me. you did a host of other things AND you did all this and more in an alternate timeline. we are not friends."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Very well." Alex picked up Nameless and carried him over the wall. "You must go up to the top of the green hill as you have a physical body now you can return to life.

"Thanks!" Nameless dashed off to go back to life.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar guffawed, "why would we be friends? you killed me like seven times. you also threatened my death a hundred times. you tried to steal the sword from me. you did a host of other things AND you did all this and more in an alternate timeline. we are not friends."

"An alternate timeline? What are you talking about?" Nameless grabbed the time stone and balefired it casually before strapping the medallion back to his arm. "I haven't done anything to you. Besides trying to kill you after I went insane."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Thanks!" Nameless dashed off to go back to life.

"An alternate timeline? What are you talking about?" Nameless grabbed the time stone and balefired it casually before strapping the medallion back to his arm. "I haven't done anything to you. Besides trying to kill you after I went insane."

Thaidakar said, "oh, I forgot, im the only one here who is in contact with TLT, besides Shadow of course."

Thaidakar said, "oh, I forgot, im the only one here who is in contact with TLT, besides Shadow of course."

"TLT? I post there all the time. You know that place isn't real, right?"