Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

The whisper returned in full force, and it appeared to have started over.

I don't even know if you can hear me from within your... prison. But I'm sorry. You're angry, I know. And we're trying to help you. We're trying to help you, and yes, I know, I should have helped you all those years ago instead of sealing you in here out of fear. But we will free you. Please, if you can hear me, do try to go easy on them. It's dangerous enough as it is sending them in, but do try and help us and fight with us. I'm sorry, I am. And... And I... I... care about you a lot.

The whisper emitted a force of grief to everyone, before retreating with a loud whoosh.

"Well, it's pretty complicated. Took quite a while to figure out, and you can turn the puppy into a mutant monstrosity if you're not careful." Nameless stepped back as the puppy grew. "Well, now we have a big monster to help us."

23 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

In the hands of the adventurers, a small glowing sphere appeared. It flashed inside, like lighting.

This is a Wild Orb. It contains Pure Wild Magic. It is incredibly rare, and is the only weakness of the Speakk. Good luck.

The presence that was the whooshing whisper left, but remained at the same time, as if spectating.

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm grabbed the pouch of mysterious Investiture. 

"Wait, Calano gave us magic?" he asked.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless casually twirled the magic on his finger. "I've got it right here. No need to worry."

"Okay, good to know!"

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette climbed on and held tight to the fur. He noticed something strange once more. "Hey, guys?" he spoke aloud. "Why is this fur so sharp?"

"You're grabbing it too tightly. Relax and don't hold on with a death grip and my fur will revert."

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"Ohhhh, my mistake. For a second with all this crazy magic and all I thought that this fur had mystical, physical armor-type qualities"

Nugget grins. "Of course it does, but only on impact. Why would I want to hurt those that ride me?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Nugget grabbed Nameless with his mouth and put him in the sack with Emulation. Then carefully keeping the sack in his mouth he started running.

Silhouette started to laugh. When the other(s) looked at him, he shrugged."Guess I'm getting hysterical with all these twists in the maze"

"There is some poisonous air up ahead, so take these medallions." Wizard's voice says. "They are feruchemical cadmium storages."  Nugget then stops. "I will stop for now and we can all hide in the sack. As Silhouette said it's a very handy sack and we will need the rest to face the real horrors tomorrow."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard