Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Nugget pokes his head out and pulls Thaidakar into the sack. "They are trying to free Wizard's twin sister who is The Speakk who was locked away in the basement long ago. I am also Wizard's and his twin's dog who shares a body with their cat. It's rather complicated, but these adventures are trying to seperate Wizard's twin from the nethergrim who she bonded and that is why she became The Speakk. Any questions?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked then started enlarging the sack so he could start playing poker with his penguin friends. "wanna join us?" he asked Nugget as he started shuffling the deck.

Nugget grinned. "The sack is expansive is it not." Nugget shifted into Ember. "I always love to play poker."

Meanwhile outside the sack a melodic voice calls. "Come in, come in, I can smell you and your fear out there."

Nameless poked his head in the sack and disappeared the poker cards, as well as th epenguin friends. "Thaidakar, stop playing around and help us out. I need your help to kill the dragon. It's a real toughie. Shapeshifting and everything. Don't think I can do it without your help."

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Nugget grinned. "The sack is expansive is it not." Nugget shifted into Ember. "I always love to play poker."

Meanwhile outside the sack a melodic voice calls. "Come in, come in, I can smell you and your fear out there."

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless poked his head in the sack and disappeared the poker cards, as well as th epenguin friends. "Thaidakar, stop playing around and help us out. I need your help to kill the dragon. It's a real toughie. Shapeshifting and everything. Don't think I can do it without your help."

Thaidakar blinked, then sighed as he put down his cards and told the penguins, "sorry gentlemen, an old frenemy wants my help with a strange problem." he turned and drew callandor, bursting with stormlight and the one power.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked, then sighed as he put down his cards and told the penguins, "sorry gentlemen, an old frenemy wants my help with a strange problem." he turned and drew callandor, bursting with stormlight and the one power.

Nameless handed Thaidakar a sack that appeared to be leaking some kind of powder. "Hold on to this. It'll be of the utmost importance during your fight with the dragon."

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless handed Thaidakar a sack that appeared to be leaking some kind of powder. "Hold on to this. It'll be of the utmost importance during your fight with the dragon."

he threw the sack at the dragon.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he threw the sack at the dragon.

Nameless gatewayed the sack back to Thaidakar's hands. "Look, I told you that sack is important. You can't just throw it at the dragon and hope it works. You'll need to use it during the fight."

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless gatewayed the sack back to Thaidakar's hands. "Look, I told you that sack is important. You can't just throw it at the dragon and hope it works. You'll need to use it during the fight."

he shrugged as he charged the dragon.