Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Thaidakar waited in silence. He watched as he went through things in his head. this girl, wizard's sister... why was she doing this? what did she need? what did she want? perhaps... perhaps it would be good if he tried.

He teleported near The Speakk and said quietly, "perhaps... perhaps it's time you speak. speak why you did this, who harmed you. perhaps it's time they heard you speak. then, after you've had your speak, listen. listen to them speak." by them, he obviously referred to Wizard.

6 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Doc's form solidifies, turning into Doctor Calano, who steps up to The Speakk.

"Emma. You're in there, I know it. Fight back, we're all here to help you. Fight it!"

6 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar waited in silence. He watched as he went through things in his head. this girl, wizard's sister... why was she doing this? what did she need? what did she want? perhaps... perhaps it would be good if he tried.

He teleported near The Speakk and said quietly, "perhaps... perhaps it's time you speak. speak why you did this, who harmed you. perhaps it's time they heard you speak. then, after you've had your speak, listen. listen to them speak." by them, he obviously referred to Wizard.

"It was an accident many years ago." Emma's voice turns to scorn "We thought we could eliminate all the problems everywhere. And then we found the Nethergrim."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It was an accident many years ago." Emma's voice turns to scorn "We thought we could eliminate all the problems everywhere. And then we found the Nethergrim."

"and you bonded him..." Thaidakar would have to tread carefully here. "he told you something that made you do it, didn't he? or..."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"and you bonded him..." Thaidakar would have to tread carefully here. "he told you something that made you do it, didn't he? or..."

"She," corrected Emma, "the nethergrim is a she. Well we though she was someone in trouble as she was lying on a stone table as if she was dead. Since I was a girl and both Wizard and Calano are male. I went forward and touched her."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"She," corrected Emma, "the nethergrim is a she. Well we though she was someone in trouble as she was lying on a stone table as if she was dead. Since I was a girl and both Wizard and Calano are male. I went forward and touched her."

He nodded slowly, "I am sorry for my mistake in gender." Thaidakar wondered if... perhaps, the nether grim was in control of Emma.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He nodded slowly, "I am sorry for my mistake in gender." Thaidakar wondered if... perhaps, the nether grim was in control of Emma.

"Not in this mindspace, here I have almost absolute control. In reality this is just a very small part of my mind. Wizard and Calano sealed me away to ensure my physical self could not do any more harm. Free me if you can, young adventures, but after you leave here you will face The Speakk." Emma starts to fade away, beware the speakk and the sacrifice that wizard would make.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Not in this mindspace, here I have almost absolute control. In reality this is just a very small part of my mind. Wizard and Calano sealed me away to ensure my physical self could not do any more harm. Free me if you can, young adventures, but after you leave here you will face The Speakk." Emma starts to fade away, beware the speakk and the sacrifice that wizard would make.

Thaidakar raised an eyebrow at the "young adventurers" part, "I'm pretty sure nameless is like a thousand years older than the rest of us." He turned to wizard, who was now there, "sacrifice... you would kill the nether grim?"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar raised an eyebrow at the "young adventurers" part, "I'm pretty sure nameless is like a thousand years older than the rest of us." He turned to wizard, who was now there, "sacrifice... you would kill the nether grim?"

Nameless stood up, dusting himself off. "A thousand years older? What are you talking about?"

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"That is not what she is talking about." Wizard would talk no more on the subject despite relentless prodding.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stood up, dusting himself off. "A thousand years older? What are you talking about?"

Thaidakar shrugged, "I did get us some info, unlike you, gramps. what were you doing again? dangling by your feet I think it was..."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"That is not what she is talking about." Wizard would talk no more on the subject despite the relentless prodding.

"I see..." Thaidakar looked at the mottled group of adventurers then announced, "we need to have a plan next time."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "I did get us some info, unlike you, gramps. what were you doing again? dangling by your feet I think it was..."

Nameless raised an eyebrow. "Gramps? I'm less than thirty years old."

Prepare for I will be back on Monday. I have plans... So make your plan of attack, cause I have mine.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard