Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

"Yes we do. Emma wished to make a species of giant spider and we made them..." Wizard thinks about it. "About a couple thousand years ago. Give or take a few millennia." Wizard turns serious. "They were corrupted by the speakk when we encountered the nethergrim and now are dangerous when they were mostly docile. Soon we will have to enter the maze of a thousand doors. Prepare your weapons and your minds. There will be many illusions and monsters in the maze, many of which will completely confound your senses. Be prepared for anything." Wizard finds a log and fashions a chair out of it to sit by the fire and wait.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

On 8/2/2022 at 9:34 PM, Nameless said:

"So there are tons of dangerous monsters down here, eh?" Nameless folded his arms. "Anything else we need to know about?"

"Yes, there is one thing." Wizard looks around the adventures. "I will be joining you to lead you through the last leg of your journey."

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano turns to wizard.

"Is that the best idea?? We just spent 5 minutes talking about how dangerous it is! The nethergrim probably won't be happy to see you!"

Wizard holds Calano's gaze. "I know how dangerous it is, but if I don't go, the nethergrim will crush them in seconds." 

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Nah, don't worry about Wizard, I have a plan. We go punch the Nethergrim in the face until it starts monologuing, then it'll tell us exactly how to beat it."

"The Nethergrim is wiser than your average book villians." Wizard rummages through the bag looking for something. "We will need the wild orb that Calano gave you to weaken The Speakk enough to seperate the nethergrim from Emma."

"Your goal is to touch the nethergrim with the wild orb. BUT, you must know that the nethergrim must not touch the wild orb with it's tendrils. Terrible things will happen if it does. I am a distraction to keep the nethergrim focused on me and not on you adventures."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

"You guys have three orbs to work with. If for some reason you lose two, and you're somehow still alive, the orbs will know this and boost the third. I need them back after though, they were uh, pricey to acquire and I may have actually... 'borrowed' them."

Edited by CalanoCorvus