Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Doc cursed, and covered himself in flame retardant orange marmalade, the first thing he could think of. He passed through the flames, and the orange marmalade burned off, leaving him unscathed.

"Dammit, Fellow! Don't do that!"

On 8/12/2022 at 4:26 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Doc cursed, and covered himself in flame retardant orange marmalade, the first thing he could think of. He passed through the flames, and the orange marmalade burned off, leaving him unscathed.

"Dammit, Fellow! Don't do that!"

Random Fellow set Doc's coat on fire, because reasons.

Doc vanished, and was replaced by Calano.

For a second, Calano was dressed in a long deep purple trench coat, with glasses on his face, and laugh lines around his face. The clothes under the trench coat were unornamented and not important. What was important, was the expression on his face for the split second.

Before returning to his normal state of grim seriousness, in his white lab coat, Calano looked... younger. More alive, more real. He was happy.

And then it was gone, and the Doctor was there.

"Here we are..." Muttered Calano.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:09 PM, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette celebrated this momentous occasion, happy with the outcome. "Well, we made it down the 'thirty minute slide'. What's next?"

Wizard replies. "Into the crocodile's den we go."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

He hesitated, "I think the Nethergrim and Emma might be too intertwined to be taken apart without killing Emma. I think we can convince Emma and the nether grim to tell us their plans so we can help them if they are good. Which I'm beginning to think they might have. You have said before that Emma was a good person. well, shall we prove it?" Thaidakar mused, he fingered the pommel of a dagger.

"that is not what I'm saying, Calano." said Thaidakar, "I'm saying that if we don't she could die. Would you rather she remains alive with a being we know almost nothing about or dead beyond reach? I'd assume you'd want her alive, no matter who she was combined with."