Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Calano grins as Wizard turns into his Dracon form, and himself begins to change.

He lengthens, and his legs grow scales and talons. His arms lengthen and are covered in feathers. He turns into a massive black plumed bird.

A Roc.

He caws, and the bloodcurdling cry shakes the very essence of reality. He dives deeper into the void.

Wizard's wings furl out and his face elongates revealing massive green eyes and a unique scale patteration. Green, blue, and red all mix to form Wizard's Draconic form. Steam starts rising from his scales and he sings a chant in draconic.

@CalanoCorvus @The Bookwyrm @Nameless @Shining Silhouette

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

From the darkness forms a woman formed of pure beauty. Her dress is a gown made of midnight and gloves cover her hands. Her pure black eyes dart around taking in those that are there. "Birb Calano and my dear little lizard brother. I see you've brought new toys for me." Emma looks at Wizard reading his mind "You mean you didn't tell them the risks?" Sneers Emma. "You've gone out of you way to make it easy for me I see."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Hey @Thaidakar the Ghostblood, still want to try negotiating?" Nameless grinned. "Might not go too well."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

From the darkness forms a woman formed of pure beauty. Her dress is a gown made of midnight and gloves cover her hands. Her pure black eyes dart around taking in those that are there. "Birb Calano and my dear little lizard brother. I see you've brought new toys for me." Emma looks at Wizard reading his mind "You mean you didn't tell them the risks?" Sneers Emma. "You've gone out of you way to make it easy for me I see."

"better now than ever..." muttered THaidakar as he walked forward. He dusted off his clothes then smiled and said to Emma, "good day good woman. I apologize for my friends. How is chaos magic suiting you? if that is indeed what it is... Emma, what is it about the nether grim that made you want to accept its offer of power?" he said all this in a perfectly conversational tone.

Emma smiled sweetly at Thaidakar as Calano transitioned from his massive bird form into black lab coat human form. He grimaced when he saw Emma.

"It was an offer of power. Simple as that. These two certainly weren't helpful, that's for sure," She said, gesturing to Wizard and Calano with a frown.

"Emma." Calano said with a nod, although his tone implied there was more to that than one thought.