Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

So Wizard and Emma share a body now?

"Yes we share a body, it's something that would only work with twins."

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

And what happened to the Nethergrim?

The dragon's eyes turn pure black. "Wizard's sleeping now. The nethergrim is stuck with my body, but it's power isn't. And it's finally untainted."

49 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yes we share a body, it's something that would only work with twins."

The dragon's eyes turn pure black. "Wizard's sleeping now. The nethergrim is stuck with my body, but it's power isn't. And it's finally untainted."

Nameless nodded slowly. "I... suppose that's a good thing."

Emma grins. "It is a wonderful thing, I am finally free after thousands of years. You can't know the joy it gives me. I've had thousands of years to think of ideas on how to prank Calano." A waterfall of water appears over Calano and cascades down on him. Emma's scales shimmer and change into a pattern of black, white, and blue, a pattern not unlike Wizards, yet different in a way.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma grins. "It is a wonderful thing, I am finally free after thousands of years. You can't know the joy it gives me. I've had thousands of years to think of ideas on how to prank Calano." A waterfall of water appears over Calano and cascades down on him. Emma's scales shimmer and change into a pattern of black, white, and blue, a pattern not unlike Wizards, yet different in a way.

"Hey, wait, my pattern when I'm a dragon is black, white, and blue!" Bookwyrm says.

"But that's irrelevant. What now?"

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano gasped as the torrent of cold water doused him.

"Emma..." He said, dripping saltwater, "Why?"

"Why not?" Grins Emma.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Nameless pasted a smile on his face. "That's great! I'm glad you can be happy now. So, the Nethergrim is basically powerless now?"

"Hmmm. Absolutely powerless, it just has power over my body, which I am not in right now. Very strange." 

8 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"But that's irrelevant. What now?"

"We go home!" Emma points her talon at the ground and a swirling portal of blackness appears, opening right above the top of the clinic.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"We go home!" Emma points her talon at the ground and a swirling portal of blackness appears, opening right above the top of the clinic.

Bookwyrm fell into the Library.

"It's been a while since I was last here. Where did I put my copy of Secret Project #49..."