Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

The lead chicken walked forward in a tuxedo, "yes, Doctor, we have taken what was rightfully ours. You see, this land was legally declared the chicken's sovereign territory in the year 1902 by the grand republic of the universe. You had no right to build your clinic here. You are hereby evicted from this property." 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A chicken walked toward Wizard and said, "we like you, however, you are allowed to stay."

"Actually I'm still Emma right now. Wizard doesn't mind for now, though he might change faster than me. I would be amused to see how you are going to keep Calano out of this clinic, given it's in his pocket dimension."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Actually I'm still Emma right now. Wizard doesn't mind for now, though he might change faster than me. I would be amused to see how you are going to keep Calano out of this clinic, given it's in his pocket dimension."

"it never was his pocket dimension. All pocket dimensions are their own to keep." The chicken smiled somehow, "for now, we shall organize the clinic."