Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm held out his hand to Thaidakar.

Thaidakar took it and sent pulsing power into it. the hand started glowing slightly. Thaidakar hummed absently as he traced Bookwyrm's hand. "hmm... I see... Well... Hmm...."

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma's hand turns to feathers as she changes into a giant, sleek black raven. She caws and it echoes in the night.

Calano turns into an iridescently shimmering crow, and caws as well. It echoes mournfully into the night, as the pair take to the skies.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I would like to avoid cutting off his foot, if possible. Is there any way he can reverse my curse without me having to cause him harm?"

"he's already dead. his foot is kept in the Smithsonian."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he shrugged, "I wouldn't bet on it being safe."

"Well, yeah, I assumed that much." Bookwyrm pulled out a pair of metal bracers from the infinite pouch at his belt and put them on his arms.

"I'm going to go back to the Clinic for a while, to prepare. I need to store some Fortune, though I may have to use Compounding, considering it's probably a bad idea to store it while I'm cursed with bad luck. I also want to make sure Calano and Emma are doing well.

"You can join me on my quest if you want, or stay out of it. Thanks for the information."

Bookwyrm vanished, teleporting back to the Clinic.

When he arrived, he looked for Calano and Emma, but found only a circle of animals staring at the sky.

That's....weird, he thought.

Nameless stood upon the highest peak in the Earth, looking out over his conquest. The broken land before him lay thick with clouds of ash, littered with craters still molten as far as the eye could see.

Callandor glowed blindingly in his hand, and saidin coursed through him like an ocean unchained.  It's not enough. I can feel them out there, waiting in the shadows. Callandor glowed even brighter in his hand, saidin filling him till he felt ready to drown in it. Not enough. Distantly, he remembered another power, a power he only distantly remembered. Callandor's glow deepened to a fierce crimson, and power such as he had only known once before coursed through his veins.

Bookwyrm looked around the Clinic for Calano and Emma. When he didn't find them, he sat down in his usual spot and thought for a moment. Then, he burned Bendalloy and began storing Fortune in his bracers.

I never really use my Fullborn powers, he thought. But this is the best way, right now...

He hoped bad luck wouldn't strike, if he was just sitting here, and had Bendalloy on to give him more time to react if anything drastic happened.

I wonder where Calano and Emma went. It's not really like them to just leave...

Though considering recent events....maybe they need a break.

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stood upon the highest peak in the Earth, looking out over his conquest. The broken land before him lay thick with clouds of ash, littered with craters still molten as far as the eye could see.

Callandor glowed blindingly in his hand, and saidin coursed through him like an ocean unchained.  It's not enough. I can feel them out there, waiting in the shadows. Callandor glowed even brighter in his hand, saidin filling him till he felt ready to drown in it. Not enough. Distantly, he remembered another power, a power he only distantly remembered. Callandor's glow deepened to a fierce crimson, and power such as he had only known once before coursed through his veins.

Suddenly Nameless was thrust into Telerhanrhiod. He felt Saidar start to grow nearby.