Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Random Fellow set the reporter on fire.

Lark laughed, happily pulling out a pen and paper. "Don't worry, I've done my research. I came prepared with fire retardant lotion. So you're the elusive Random Fellow, eh? It's an honor to finally meet you. Mind if I ask you a few quick questions?"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well then, you can report from here, but you can't leave, not now that you are here."

"That's fine, thank you."

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lark laughed, happily pulling out a pen and paper. "Don't worry, I've done my research. I came prepared with fire retardant lotion. So you're the elusive Random Fellow, eh? It's an honor to finally meet you. Mind if I ask you a few quick questions?"

Emma looks at Lark woozily and starts to caw an answer before she falls asleep, trapping Calano under her wing.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Random Fellow caused the pen to explode, then vanished in a crackling swirl of flame.

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma looks at Lark woozily and starts to caw an answer before she falls asleep, trapping Calano under her wing.

Calano crumples to the floor under the weight of Emma's wing.

"Ow," He mutters, and extricates himself. He waves his hand, and Emma turns back into her human form. He hoists her up against the base of the statue to rest.

"Sorry," He says to Lark ( @Nameless ), "We've been through a rough couple of days and are quite tired. I have enough energy to answer you though."

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Sorry," He says to Lark ( @Nameless ), "We've been through a rough couple of days and are quite tired. I have enough energy to answer you though."

"Excellent!" Lark ruffles through a bag at his waist, finally pulling out a sheet of paper. "Here we go, top ten most asked questions about the clinic. Number one is: What was your inspiration to create the clinic?"

"That's confidential. No. Next question."

Calano glanced at Emma, who was still sleeping, propped up against the base of the statue.

He sat down next to her and pulled on her arm gently. Her head fell and came to rest on his shoulder.

He gestured for Lark to sit in front of him.

"Please, sit down. And continue the interview."