Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano blinked, popping back into conciousness.

He stumbles, putting his hand to his head. "Sorry," He said, "Blacked out there for a second."

He looks around at everyone. "Plan?"

"Absolutely no idea," said Thaidakar, "but I think we need to get a spy into Lark's staff at the very least."

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

"I'm teaching those that are here how to use their powers and I could use your help. Oh, and the darles chickens left to do reconnaissance." Emma telepathically sends to Calano. "Some of these are going to need more training, they don't really know what they are doing or what the chickens can do. I did manage to corrupt a chicken knife."

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano blinked, popping back into conciousness.

He stumbles, putting his hand to his head. "Sorry," He said, "Blacked out there for a second."

Haly: “I stab him with my lighter! After I crawl through the floors!”

HI CALANO

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm teaching those that are here how to use their powers and I could use your help. Oh, and the darles chickens left to do reconnaissance." Emma telepathically sends to Calano. "Some of these are going to need more training, they don't really know what they are doing or what the chickens can do. I did manage to corrupt a chicken knife."

Good. We can use that. Give it to the spy.

"Haly, no- We aren't doing that."

Edited by CalanoCorvus

I'm not certain if they could handle it or if we could trust them with it. I corrupted it using the nethergrim.

4 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

“I stab him with my lighter! After I crawl through the floors!”

Emma grabs Haly with her wing and squacks. "No, you're going to finish learning how to shift."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I need my powers back." Said Thaidakar, "He took my staff powers and Brandon related powers. Lark is an abomination."

Emma shifts back, rubs her palms together and cackles. "I've always wanted to do this." Emma blasts Thaidakar with her power sending him flying across the room.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma shifts back, rubs her palms together and cackles. "I've always wanted to do this." Emma blasts Thaidakar with her power sending him flying across the room.

Thaidakar rubbed his back and stood up, "and why did you do that?"

Lark didn't get any sleep that night.

After news of the library's destruction spread, it wasn't long before disgruntlement turned to desperation, and mass riots broke out among the patients populace. By midnight, the holding cells were full. An hour later, and despite reinforcements from the chickens, The rampaging patients had control over a full half of the clinic. Whenever Lark went to break up one group, three more popped up across the clinic.

Morning came to find Lark exhausted, sitting at his desk and arguing with the chicken general in charge of the forces at the Brandonfandonitis clinic.

"No! For the last time, I will not authorize you to kill any patients! That business with Haly was bad enough. You can kill Thaidakar and Bookwyrm, if you find them, and anyone with them. That's it. As long as I hold this dimension's treatise, none of the patients under my care will die. Those rioters out there, they don't mean to rebel against me. They're just desperate for Sanderson books. As soon as we get a new shipment in, they'll stop." There was a hint of desperation in Lark's posture as he nodded to himself. "Yes, they'll have to stop then. They'll have to."

14 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Good. We can use that. Give it to the spy.

"Haly, no- We aren't doing that."

Haly: “Awwww…”

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'm not certain if they could handle it or if we could trust them with it. I corrupted it using the nethergrim.

Emma grabs Haly with her wing and squacks. "No, you're going to finish learning how to shift."

Haly: “But I can’t do it! I wanna stab the guy.”

Just now, Nameless said:

After news of the library's destruction spread, it wasn't long before disgruntlement turned to desperation, and mass riots broke out among the patients populace. By midnight, the holding cells were full. An hour later, and despite reinforcements from the chickens, The rampaging patients had control over a full half of the clinic. Whenever Lark went to break up one group, three more popped up across the clinic.

Morning came to find Lark exhausted, sitting at his desk and arguing with the chicken general in charge of the forces at the Brandonfandonitis clinic.

"No! For the last time, I will not authorize you to kill any patients! That business with Haly was bad enough. You can kill Thaidakar and Bookwyrm, if you find them, and anyone with them. That's it. As long as I hold this dimension's treatise, none of the patients under my care will die. Those rioters out there, they don't mean to rebel against me. They're just desperate for Sanderson books. As soon as we get a new shipment in, they'll stop." There was a hint of desperation in Lark's posture as he nodded to himself. "Yes, they'll have to stop then. They'll have to."

The chicken nodded, "fine, lark. We'll do it."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar rubbed his back and stood up, "and why did you do that?"

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano jumps as Thaidakar slams into the wall.

"Why the hell did you do that??" He yells at Emma.

"Try your powers now. The nethergrim doesn't bestow powers kindly and I kept you from the worst of the effects. It's only temporary, just be warned, they like to disappear when you need them most."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I feel kind of sorry for him here honestly… 

"Try your powers now. The nethergrim doesn't bestow powers kindly and I kept you from the worst of the effects."

He felt the power course through him. "Hmm... interesting." His eyes started glowing golden, "but if I am to do my part, this will only hinder me. I thank you for this bestowal, but I am afraid I cannot accept." it flowed out of his fingertips and floated in the air. his eyes dimmed back to their ordinary color.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He felt the power course through him. "Hmm... interesting." His eyes started glowing golden, "but if I am to do my part, this will only hinder me. I thank you for this bestowal, but I am afraid I cannot accept." it flowed out of his fingertips and floated in the air. his eyes dimmed back to their ordinary color.

Haly: “Oooh! Pretty!” Reaches out to touch it “Does it like marshmallows? I’m really, really good at fetching marshmallows.”

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “Oooh! Pretty!” Reaches out to touch it “Does it like marshmallows? I’m really, really good at fetching marshmallows.”

Emma screams "NOOOO!" But she's too late and the power rushes into Haly. Veins of blackness begin to creep up Haly's arms. 

Emma screams "NOOOO!" But she's too late and the power rushes into Haly. Veins of blackness begin to creep up Haly's arms. 

1 minute ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “It’s too cute to be dangerous. Maybe it’s nice.” Offers it a marshmallow

Thaidakar gripped Haly's shoulder and his eyes glowed golden. the black veins transferred to Thaidakar who smiled. He walked to the corner and sat down on a bench and started whistling.