Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar gripped Haly's shoulder and his eyes glowed golden. the black veins transferred to Thaidakar who smiled. He walked to the corner and sat down on a bench and started whistling.

Haly: “Oh… thanks, Thaidakar. You… gonna be okay?”

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar ignored them and picked up a small amber gem from the ground.

"Those veins will corrupt, until you become twisted, you will die when the power leaves and you will have a week to contemplate in horror all that you have done." Whispers Emma.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Those veins will corrupt, until you become twisted, you will die when the power leaves and you will have a week to contemplate in horror all that you have done." Whispers Emma.

He muttered, "or they would... if I didn't know precisely what to do." His eyes glowed golden and the amber gem glowed as the veins disappeared. something dark seemed to stir in the crystalline depths. "This isn't getting rid of it, it's only... pausing the effects until I want to take it back."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He muttered, "or they would... if I didn't know precisely what to do." His eyes glowed golden and the amber gem glowed as the veins disappeared. something dark seemed to stir in the crystalline depths. "This isn't getting rid of it, it's only... pausing the effects until I want to take it back."

Haly: “That’s… but… someday you’ll have to. I… thanks, I guess…”

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Then focus on yourself and feel what you really are and will it into reality." Emma shifts into a giant raven.

Haly: “I feel it.. not sure what it is, but I feel it! I bet it’s a tiger! Or something firerce, like a honey badger or a ferret. Or a musk rat. I’m not picky, is what I’m saying.” 
Shifts into a bunch of free-floating crystal wind chime birds in the shape of Haly, but they start to float apart 

halys voice chimes “A… wind chime. Wow. Seriously? A WIND CHIME? Ugh.”

Her voice sounds like chimes if that makes sense

Edited by TheHalcyonGirl

10 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “I feel it.. not sure what it is, but I feel it! I bet it’s a tiger! Or something firerce, like a honey badger or a ferret. Or a musk rat. I’m not picky, is what I’m saying.” 
Shifts into a bunch of free-floating crystal wind chime birds in the shape of Haly, but they start to float apart 

halys voice chimes “A… wind chime. Wow. Seriously? A WIND CHIME? Ugh.”

Her voice sounds like chimes if that makes sense

"You weren't focusing, you were wanting a specific animal and so you turned into an inanimate object, try again."

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You weren't focusing, you were wanting a specific animal and so you turned into an inanimate object, try again."

Haly: “Kay… tiger.” 
Turns into the wind chime again “Great. Just great. I’m stuck becoming a stupid wind chime.”

a bird from her zooms around the room “Though… this is pretty cool.”

3 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Turns into the wind chime again “Great. Just great. I’m stuck becoming a stupid wind chime.”

"You aren't listening. Don't think, be."

5 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

"haly, focus on the animal you want to be. Don't worry about it being too hard. Don't try to do it, just do it. Like this." Thaidakar focused for a minute then turned into a blazing Phoenix. he turned back swiftly, "like that."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You aren't listening. Don't think, be."

Haly: “But… they’re cute. I’m cute. I kind of like being a wind chime. Can I turn into multiple things? Not at once, but over time become a tiger and then a wind chime?”

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Still in the room, the cage of black lightning moved with you, when you teleported. Still discussing what to do, we need a spy on the other side.

2 minutes ago, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “But… they’re cute. I’m cute. I kind of like being a wind chime. Can I turn into multiple things? Not at once, but over time become a tiger and then a wind chime?”

"Like this?" Emma shifts into a black tiger, then a midnight dragon, then a crow.

Just now, TheHalcyonGirl said:

Haly: “YAYYYY” turns into a big tiger that prowls around and growls 

Its a big tiger

Like, a BIG tiger

How large? In feet or meters which ever one you're more comfortable with

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"Um. Tiger? Can you let me out of the cage?" Silhouette banged on the door. "Why didn't teleporting work?"

"It didn't work because you have other powers yet to unlock. By using those you can free yourself."