Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

On 9/30/2022 at 4:03 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma plants her foot on Wizard's behind, puffs up her chest. "I have conquered this foul beast for your dinner tonight." Emma removes her foot from Wizard's posterior and her expression turns serious. "Whose birthday did I do that on?"

Calano's brow furrows. "I... You did it on his, actually. It was a huge joke which he was the butt of, because I decided it would be funny to prank him on his birthday."

Calano steps closer.

"Now how do I know that this isn't another trick this horrible place is throwing at me?"

What are we doing in the shadows? The stupid sequin doesn’t matter! 
“This could be important.”

This wasn’t the deal! We need to fulfill the contract. Let me drive, or I’ll take over by force.

“Okay, okay! If this is gonna work, we need to trust each other.”

Fair point. But I should be in charge. You need me.

“We’ll talk about this later. As you said, we have stuff to do.”

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

What are we doing in the shadows? The stupid sequin doesn’t matter! 
“This could be important.”

This wasn’t the deal! We need to fulfill the contract. Let me drive, or I’ll take over by force.

“Okay, okay! If this is gonna work, we need to trust each other.”

Fair point. But I should be in charge. You need me.

“We’ll talk about this later. As you said, we have stuff to do.”

Haly: “Huh? Who are you talking to?”

16 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano's brow furrows. "I... You did it on his, actually. It was a huge joke which he was the butt of, because I decided it would be funny to prank him on his birthday."

Calano steps closer.

"Now how do I know that this isn't another trick this horrible place is throwing at me?"

Emma punches him in his left then right shoulder and then catches him in her arms and kisses him. 

mmmm romance. my most favorite thing.

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma punches him in his left then right shoulder and then catches him in her arms and kisses him. 

Calano doesn't respond for a moment, rocked backwards by her punches, before wrapping her in his arms and kissing her back.

It's been so long since he's seen anyone, and been in a decent enough mindset to interact with them. Seeing Emma, and holding Emma again, it was overwhelming. But in the best way possible. He breaks off the kiss, instead holding Emma's face in his hands, looking at her, taking her in.

He kisses her forehead. "How?" He croaks, close to tears. "How are you here? It's been so long."

Emma notices something with his hair. There's a streak in his black hair. A streak of white.

@Nameless yes, i know, Revivedbur moment. shut up, i couldn't think of a better color, and it works. leave me alone >:(

Haly: blunders further into the darkness, groping around, out of earshot of anyone by now, lost and starting to panic “Hello? Hello?”

Manages to find the sequin, which glitters brightly, and clutches it as she searches for something, anything, anyone, calling out for help

11 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I forgot about this, Bookwyrm said as he answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bookwyrm, this is Nameless. I just wanted to know if Thaidakar was pulling some kind of prank on me. He said Emma wasn't back at the clinic yet, is she?"

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: blunders further into the darkness, groping around, out of earshot of anyone by now, lost and starting to panic “Hello? Hello?”

Manages to find the sequin, which glitters brightly, and clutches it as she searches for something, anything, anyone, calling out for help

Sorry I'm so late

"I'm here!"  TAAron called out. "What do you need?"  He moved toward her by sound, surprisingly nimble despite the dark. 

6 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

"I'm here!"  TAAron called out. "What do you need?"  He moved toward her by sound, surprisingly nimble despite the dark. 

Haly: her voice far away “TAAron?” 
A glint appears in the distance 

Yeah no problem luckily, I just got back on

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

17 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: her voice far away “TAAron?” 
A glint appears in the distance 

Arriving by her side, TAAron began burning his iron, steel, and pewter in preparation for a fight. 

Is there any metal around that I could sense with my steel? 

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano doesn't respond for a moment, rocked backwards by her punches, before wrapping her in his arms and kissing her back.

It's been so long since he's seen anyone, and been in a decent enough mindset to interact with them. Seeing Emma, and holding Emma again, it was overwhelming. But in the best way possible. He breaks off the kiss, instead holding Emma's face in his hands, looking at her, taking her in.

He kisses her forehead. "How?" He croaks, close to tears. "How are you here? It's been so long."

Emma notices something with his hair. There's a streak in his black hair. A streak of white.

Emma smiles and tears trickle down her face. "Wizard conspired with Bookwyrm to restore our connection. And then Wizard shocked me by revealing that he was still alive, and that sent me here and he followed." Emma looks at Wizard asleep on the floor. "It almost makes me want to not dangle him by his ankles above the void. So you want to go reclaim your body now?"

2 minutes ago, AspiringArchivist said:

Arriving by her side, TAAron began burning his iron, steel, and pewter in preparation for a fight. 

Ummmm I think the floors are metal, but nothing else 

Haly: yelps “That better be somebody I know.”

Me having to draw Haly in the dark even though I just KNOW it’s a bad idea

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Hey Bookwyrm, this is Nameless. I just wanted to know if Thaidakar was pulling some kind of prank on me. He said Emma wasn't back at the clinic yet, is she?"

Bookwyrm frowned. "She's been here for a little bit. Though currently she's in Calano's mindspace. Both of them are unconscious."

Bookwyrm didn't add that Wizard's mind was in there as well; he wasn't sure how much that secret needed protecting.