Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Yup yupyupyupyupyup. YUP. Yup yup up up yup....*"

*You speak Yupper? Excellent! Grandpa was walking around trying to figure out how to fix the holes in the building when he had a bad feeling that baby dragon child was making trouble so he ran all the way across the clinic and now he's missing. Do you like fish? I like fish. The other day, I was cleaning the white water chairs when a fish popped out of one and...

(The Yupper continues rambling on with no regard for his uninterested audience)

Wizard disappears to the white tiger guardian and focuses.

"You sure nobody can find us here?"

Yes. Even if someone managed to trespass, I would be able to hold them off until you were capable.

"It feels strange, leaving myself vulnerable like this."

Just relax and let the energy soak in. We need this body to be at maximum working capacity. 

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

It was at this point that Bookwyrm walked in.

His eyes widened.

"You're back!" was the first thing he said, to Calano. "Does this mean it worked?"

Calano nodded at Bookwyrm, face solemn. "Yes, it worked. I'm back."

43 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm walked into the Lobby.

"What exactly happened in there?" he asked Calano. "...And why is Emma frozen?"

"Wizard was holding Emma back because she wanted to very painfully remove Lark's soul from his body and condemn him to eternal torture," Calano responded matter-of-factly, "Mostly because of what Lark did to me and my Clinic. Oh, and Emma's my fiancee now."

4 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette entered.

"Yo. There've been like 100 pages since I was truly active"

"Wazzup"

Emma looks at Silhouette, the beam of darkness hovering above Lark's chest. "I remember you, you were one of Wizard's friends who came to help save me correct?"

i just realized 100 pages ago was page 70

was on my birthday

was when Wizard posted a banner in the clinic reading "Happy Birthday Doctor Calano"

I was in utah at the time, came home, didn't read any of that stuff.

thanks for the bday wishes wizard lmao

Edited by CalanoCorvus

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano nodded at Bookwyrm, face solemn. "Yes, it worked. I'm back."

"Wizard was holding Emma back because she wanted to very painfully remove Lark's soul from his body and condemn him to eternal torture," Calano responded matter-of-factly, "Mostly because of what Lark did to me and my Clinic. Oh, and Emma's my fiancee now."

Bookwyrm blinked and took this in.

"Oh."

He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. Then opened them and smiled warmly.

"Regardless, we're glad you're back."

Bookwyrm's face turned serious. "Something tells me we're a long way from getting a break, though. Something's happening. I can sense it. I'm just...not sure what yet."

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm blinked and took this in.

"Oh."

He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. Then opened them and smiled warmly.

"Regardless, we're glad you're back."

Bookwyrm's face turned serious. "Something tells me we're a long way from getting a break, though. Something's happening. I can sense it. I'm just...not sure what yet."

"We'll figure that out later. For now, do you know how to sign the Clinic Treaty back over to me?"

21 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Well, before we figure that out, explain to me; How do we get the Clinic Treaty signed back over to me? Is there a way?"

"Calano dear, there is no way to get the clinic rules back from him, but I have rule over this dimension....through my possession by the Nethergrim."

18 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"That's right. I was on hiatus"

"He's dead, but he came back as the spirit of the white tiger guardian and didn't tell me." Emma snaps her fingers and twenty tons of molten rock falls ontop of the white tiger guardian.

Inside the guardian Wizard grins and continues to search for the mind of Grandpa Yupper, locating him on the 500th floor and he teleports out, heading towards Grandpa Yupper. @Ranryu

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Calano dear, there is no way to get the clinic rules back from him, but I have rule over this dimension....through my possession by the Nethergrim."

10 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"There has to be a way. There has to be."

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Inside the guardian Wizard grins and continues to search for the mind of Grandpa Yupper, locating him on the 500th floor and he teleports out, heading towards Grandpa Yupper. @Ranryu

Grandpa Yupper notices the tiger. 

"Yup?*" *Why do you come, soul-tiger?

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yup YUp? yUP YUP!*" *Why did you create Ranryu? She has made a bargain and I managed to stop a potion she tried to give to Emma and Calano!

"...yup.*" I created Ranryu to free our kind. When this pocket dimension was created, our kind was displaced from our rightful homes and locked in the basement caves for eternity. Part of the bargain I made with the ones who gave me the creation spell was to allow them to choose the body which I used to animate her. I fear they chose one of their own deceased, giving the soul of that body an intimate connection with Ranryu's soul. If she has made a bargain with the Aos sí, there is nothing I can do to stop her. I have been searching for her for quite some time. I doubt she had ill intent when brewing that potion. My granddaughter is many things, but evil is not one of them.

Just now, Ranryu said:

"...yup.*" I created Ranryu to free our kind. When this pocket dimension was created, our kind was displaced from our rightful homes and locked in the basement caves for eternity. Part of the bargain I made with the ones who gave me the creation spell was to allow them to choose the body which I used to animate her. I fear they chose one of their own deceased, giving the soul of that body an intimate connection with Ranryu's soul. If she has made a bargain with the Aos sí, there is nothing I can do to stop her. I have been searching for her for quite some time. I doubt she had ill intent when brewing that potion. My granddaughter is many things, but evil is not one of them.

'Yup?*" *Aos si, is there a different name for them in the common tongue or is it untranslateable and what can you tell me of them?

"Yup yup.*" *They would be the sìth, or the people of the mound. If you do not know of them, there is little I can tell, for I know almost nothing of them myself. Their realm is very close to this one, and they have an interest in protecting us, for some reason. They make many bargains and cannot lie, and this pocket dimension prevents them from physically entering. They have a great magic, but I know not of what kind.

I didn't make the Aos si up, it's just mythology I refitted for my own purposes. ;)

Edited by Ranryu

Just now, Ranryu said:

"Yup yup.*" *They would be the sìth, or the people of the mound. If you do not know of them, there is little I can tell, for I know almost nothing of them myself. Their realm is very close to this one, and they have an interest in protecting us, for some reason. They make many bargains and cannot lie, and this pocket dimension prevents them from physically entering. They have a great magic, but I know not of what kind.

Wizard looks thoughtful as he answers. 'Yup yup yup yup?*" *I have heard of their kind before, there is little harm that they can do here. Thank you for answering my questions, do you want me to let Ranryu know you are looking for her?"

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I suppose so, though now that you are free I must chase ghosts in the mist. With that Wizard disappears, going to find the Yuppers and learn why they had done what they had.

Emma erupts into motion mouth moving silently at Wizard's swiftly departing form. Darkness crackles in Emma's palms as she turns to face Lark.

Lark stood slowly, meticulously straightening his coat. "Hello Emma, I don't believe we've met."

Edited by Nameless

36 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Yup.*"* Do not underestimate the Aos sí, although I do not think they intend harm. I sense Ranryu knows I have been searching for her, and has chosen to conceal herself.

Wizard leaves with a parting "Yup." and disappears back towards the lobby.

33 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lark stood slowly, meticulously straightening his coat. "Hello Emma, I don't believe we've met."

"No, not when I was in a right state of mind. Tell me, why shouldn't I extract your soul right now?"

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Because you wouldn't have been able to. Why won't you write the treaty over to Calano?"

"Of course I could have. That dagger was made to kill beings like him. And I can't sign the treaty over to Calano because it's already his. I just fooled the treaty into thinking I'm him."

Edited by Nameless