Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

16 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Is this what that rest you were talking about feels like? It feels nice."

"Yes, it does feel nice to finally rest. To not have to worry too much about what is going to happen." Emma leans her head against Calano's shoulder. "Peace, that's something I haven't felt for a long time."

Just now, Nameless said:

“A treaty, of course. As is the case with most dimensions.”

"Ah yes, the treaty. The infamous treaty." Thaidakar sighed, "if only we could fix the treaty... too many holes sadly for my liking. It needs to be patched up and fixed."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

“The soulless have access to plenty of space outside of this dimension. Or none, depending on your point of view.”

"Ah... and there's the catch. The soulless have space, yes. But not pleasant space. Some of us, like myself, are rather partial to formed realms, realms with souls to... shall we say, talk to."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Ah... and there's the catch. The soulless have space, yes. But not pleasant space. Some of us, like myself, are rather partial to formed realms, realms with souls to... shall we say, talk to."

“You can talk to souls in this dimension, you’re doing it right now.”

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Yes, but I am not the only soulless. I am a representative."

Lark pulled an object out of his pocket examining it casually. “Why this dimension? Why not, say, some other dimension? One that is not undergoing so much strife.”

Just now, Nameless said:

Lark pulled an object out of his pocket examining it casually. “Why this dimension? Why not, say, some other dimension? One that is not undergoing so much strife.”

THaidakar smiled, "you don't think the strife is a reason not to come, right? It's a perfectly good reason. I like a good show."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

THaidakar smiled, "you don't think the strife is a reason not to come, right? It's a perfectly good reason. I like a good show."

“Hm. Strife involving one of your kind. The Nethergrim, first and greatest of the Soulless.” Lark held the small piece of amber up to the dim light of the hallway, staring into its reflective surface.

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

“Hm. Strife involving one of your kind. The Nethergrim, first and greatest of the Soulless.” Lark held the small piece of amber up to the dim light of the hallway, staring into its reflective surface.

"Greatest." He snorted, "greatest in ego perhaps. But yes, they are powerful. Maybe one of the top ten. But not the most powerful."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Greatest." He snorted, "greatest in ego perhaps. But yes, they are powerful. Maybe one of the top ten. But not the most powerful."

“But still, the Nethergrim is dangerous, even by Soulless standards. That’s why it was sealed away in the first place.”

11 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yes, it does feel nice to finally rest. To not have to worry too much about what is going to happen." Emma leans her head against Calano's shoulder. "Peace, that's something I haven't felt for a long time."

"I know how that feels. I was literally dead for... oh gods... how long was it, I completely lost track of time in Limbo..."