Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I know how that feels. I was literally dead for... oh gods... how long was it, I completely lost track of time in Limbo..."

"I wasn't keeping track of time either, I had been captured by the chickens, but if Wizard is right, it would have been about a year."

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I wasn't keeping track of time either, I had been captured by the chickens, but if Wizard is right, it would have been about a year."

Calano paused. Then he swore.

He put his hands over his face and groaned. "Must have been a wack year for everyone, then."

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

He put his hands over his face and groaned. "Must have been a wack year for everyone, then."

Emma leans against Calano and a tremor runs through her body. "I didn't care what was going to happen to me that year, nearly just let the chickens sacrifice me."

25 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma leans against Calano and a tremor runs through her body. "I didn't care what was going to happen to me that year, nearly just let the chickens sacrifice me."

Calano looks at Emma, aghast that Emma was prepared to hand her life away. "Emma, I... I'm so sorry."

11 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: leads another person  up to Calano “Here he is.”

Person: “I presume you’re Calano?”

Calano jumped in shock, looking up. "Yes, I am he. What is it?"

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano looks at Emma, aghast that Emma was prepared to hand her life away. "Emma, I... I'm so sorry."

Emma slowly exhales blowing a stray lock of hair out of her face. "I-I hadn't gotten over Wizard's death quite yet, and you suddenly being gone. The colors...they bled from the world." Emma's arm tightens around Calano's waist. "I have you and Wizard again, something I never thought possible." Emma kisses Calano. "Thank you for coming back."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma slowly exhales blowing a stray lock of hair out of her face. "I-I hadn't gotten over Wizard's death quite yet, and you suddenly being gone. The colors...they bled from the world." Emma's arm tightens around Calano's waist. "I have you and Wizard again, something I never thought possible." Emma kisses Calano. "Thank you for coming back."

Calano looked back down as Emma spoke, then kissed her back. "It's you that brought me back. Quite literally."

16 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma allows Calano to lead her away to plan, a grin covering her face.

They both enter Calano's office, and he takes a sheet of paper out of his desk. "How do we want to do it?" He asks, grinning.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yet your parents had vastly different traditions from my parents. They had both come from different parts of Oziria."

"Good point, good point. Which ones should we include from your side?"

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma grins. "The tradition of dancing after the wedding, to dance with you."

Calano nods, writing it down. "How do we feel about the tradition of a ribbon around our hands during the oaths?"

The sword flew through the cramped tunnels, cleaving the rotlings heads from their bodies.

"Ugh! Their blood is all moldy. I wish we could just use a spell to do this.

Using those cards of yours would be a supremely foolish act. The only thing that can exterminate these pests is luminite steel.

"Lucky you had some on hand."

Indeed. Now, where is that thread?

Anyone play Terraria? :D

38 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

used to avidly play mobile, own PC version as well as TMod Loader, haven't played it for a while tho. why?

NO CALANO NO! SHE'LL MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR IT.

52 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano nods, writing it down. "How do we feel about the tradition of a ribbon around our hands during the oaths?"

"I feel indifferent towards it."

wtf-

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Person: (male, rich voice) “I have some business to do with you. You can trust me.”

Haly is also there

Calano looks up as the person walks into the office. His brow furrows. "Business? Can it wait a bit? I'm in the middle of something."

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano looks up as the person walks into the office. His brow furrows. "Business? Can it wait a bit? I'm in the middle of something."

Person: raises an eyebrow “An insignificant development, compared to what I have to say. But yes.”

Haly: dreamily “Yes…” serenely follows person out of the room