Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yes, and I'm sure you didn't use any magical powers on her at all. She just willingly followed you around with a blank look on her face, in a complete daze, following your every whim." Nameless swung his sword for Karden's chest.

Karden: “Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous.” Dodges and fires a light spike at Namelesses chest “I kept her from becoming my enemy, this protecting her from my wrath. For now. I do owe her.”

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Karden: “Really. You get that once I finish whoever’s in charge here, you’re next?” Slips aside and stabs a dagger at him

Karden is confused, then wrenches himself out of the spell and looks around in bewilderment

TAAron grabbed Karden's hand and yanked it away, but no longer had steel from his duralumin push just before. He still did have pewter, and he used it to attack the man will full force.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

It doesn't stop things, just gives a brief pause in the action, so yes probably

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Karden: “Really. You get that once I finish whoever’s in charge here, you’re next?” Slips aside and stabs a dagger at him

Karden: “Hypnotize? Oh no. She sought me out, subjecting herself to me.”

Karden is confused, then wrenches himself out of the spell and looks around in bewilderment

So I'm just assuming Haly escaped somehow- a little confused

With a flap of her wings, the Rightful One grabbed Haly and launched to the top of a bookshelf.

WAKE UP! WE NEED YOU.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Karden: “Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous.” Dodges and fires a light spike at Namelesses chest “I kept her from becoming my enemy, this protecting her from my wrath. For now. I do owe her.”

"Well, have I incurred your wrath yet?" Nameless catches the light in a weave of air, returning fire with a weave of spirit meant to knock Karden unconscious.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron grabbed Karden's hand and yanked it away, but no longer had steel from his duralumin push just before. He still did have pewter, and he used it to attack the man will full force.

Karden: “Really. This is becoming annoying. Why are you attacking me again?” Fights back blah blah

Just now, Ranryu said:

With a flap of her wings, the Rightful One grabbed Haly and launched to the top of a bookshelf.

WAKE UP! WE NEED YOU.

Haly: “I’m not asleep…” watches the fighting below “He’s nice… he’d be a good leader… you can trust him…”

Oh great.

Karden: “Really. This is becoming annoying. Why are you attacking me again?” Fights back blah blah

Haly: “I’m not asleep…” watches the fighting below “He’s nice… he’d be a good leader… you can trust him…”

Ranryu slapped Haly.

Fool. That won't work. We need precision to fix this.

TAAron's mind was quite literally racing, but he was distracted by the fight at hand.

Karden: “Indeed.” It hits him to little effect, (but try it again)

Hoping Karden would be off balance from the spell Nameless had used, TAAron pounced again, using duralumin and pewter to slam him on the the ground and do his best to hold him there.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron's mind was quite literally racing, but he was distracted by the fight at hand.

Hoping Karden would be off balance from the spell Nameless had used, TAAron pounced again, using duralumin and pewter to slam him on the the ground and do his best to hold him there.

Karden: roars “Will you quit that?” Shakes TAAron off and stands up, panting

Edited by The Halcyon Girl
313 POSTS!!! ITS 13 PALINDROME!

Haly: blinks “Who are you? Are you with Karden?”

The Rightful One grabbed Haly's hand and forced her magic to activate.

Wind chime. Now.

The power expenditure caused Ranryu to shift into full dragon form.

"This is new." She said, admiring her gold and green scales. "Now wake up, cousin dragon."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless waited for Karden to shake TAAron off, then blasted him with a concentrated weave of fire.

Karden: turns and gets KOed

Haly: yelps “He’s hurt! He’s nice… he…he…” collapses off the bookshelf

You ninja’s meeeee XD

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Karden: turns and gets KOed

Do you have any metal that I can pull you by to save you from falling? Or are you fine now because The Rightful One turned you into wind chimes?

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard watches from the shadowed alcove, letting the clinic patients have fun with the evil they have unleashed, nothing too dangerous to the clinic and so Wizard only watches.

I am OFFENDED Wizard XD

Okay he’s not dangerous THIS time around

But next time I have a poem composed and it would make me ever so happy if you’d pretend he was :D 

When he comes back

Maybe 

If it’s no trouble

To Archivist:

Imma say I become me again? Sure Inhave a belt and a lot of random things 

Nameless waved at Wizard, walking over to examine Karder's unconscious form.

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

arden: turns and gets KOed

Nameless knelt, examining the newcomer's face. "Interesting. He seems to be truly unconscious. TAAron, what do you know about him?"

The Rightful One shifts back into a human and pulls out her luminite sword, raising it over Karden's neck.

"Wait, we can't kill him!"

He is a threat.

"How do we know that for sure? Besides, kitty is here now. Shouldn't we go hide or something?"

Hmmm. We'll take the wind chimes with us. We need her.

And then all three of them are gone.

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless knelt, examining the newcomer's face. "Interesting. He seems to be truly unconscious. TAAron, what do you know about him?"

He is unconscious

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yaaaaay! 

Just now, Ranryu said:

The Rightful One shifts back into a human and pulls out her luminite sword, raising it over Karden's neck.

"Wait, we can't kill him!"

He is a threat.

"How do we know that for sure? Besides, kitty is here now. Shouldn't we go hide or something?"

Hmmm. We'll take the wind chimes with us. We need her.

And then all three of them are gone.

Wait can Haly stay for a bit? She randomly changed to her other form

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Pretty much nothing. He told me he wanted to understand the hierarchy of the clinic, and he was reading a book on the clinic's history just before the fight. He also said that he was not merciful, and alluded to taking over the clinic during the fight, which I assume you heard. The book is right over there." He pointed to the spot of the floor where it had fallen. TAAron had said it all very quickly, his mind moving dozens of times faster than his mouth ever could.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

He is unconscious

Yaaaaay! 

Wait can Haly stay for a bit? She randomly changed to her other form

The wind chimes did not cooperate with the teleportation. 

Blast. We'll have to come back another time when things have calmed down.

"Pretty much nothing. He told me he wanted to understand the hierarchy of the clinic, and he was reading a book on the clinic's history just before the fight. He also said that he was not merciful, and alluded to taking over the clinic during the fight, which I assume you heard. The book is right over there." He pointed to the spot of the floor where it had fallen. TAAron had said it all very quickly, his mind moving dozens of times faster than his mouth ever could.

Nameless nodded, walking over to the book and picking it up. "Seems to be a basic history of the clinic. Haly, who was that guy?"