Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

"How about... something chocolate?

Haly: “Chocolate. A beautiful, luscious chocolate bar.” Tries fails tries fails tries and produces a hunk of chocolate shaped like a marshmallow “Hmm. Well, I guess it worked.” Breaks it in half and hands half to Insla (is that right? I forgot) “How does it taste?”

17 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “Chocolate. A beautiful, luscious chocolate bar.” Tries fails tries fails tries and produces a hunk of chocolate shaped like a marshmallow “Hmm. Well, I guess it worked.” Breaks it in half and hands half to Insla (is that right? I forgot) “How does it taste?”

Close. It's Insa. 

Insa takes a bite of the chocolate, "This is the best chocolate I've ever had! That's really cool."

6 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Archivist, did you say Harmony on purpose? That made me happy.

Yes, it was on purpose, although it actually has a meaning that you don't know about yet. You definition of Harmonies actually coincides pretty well with mine. I wouldn't look it up, though. It's major spoilers for the end of Mistborn Era 1 and all of Era 2.

1 hour ago, Ranryu said:

Are we still doing the thing with TAAron, or has that been postponed?

Yeah, sorry, I was busy for a while. What is going on here, exactly? Is everyone in the library now?

11 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa takes a bite of the chocolate, "This is the best chocolate I've ever had! That's really cool."

Haly beams “It worked? Yay! Eats her chocolate and brushes off her hands “Let’s go meet people.”

10 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I… actually have no explanation. I guess let’s say yes? Maybe? 

A knock on the door that may or may not exist startles everyone.

"Hi, I'm Shallan Stormblessed, aka Stormy aka SS aka Pencil Taxi. I'm badly afflicted with Brandofandonitis. @The Wandering Wizard said I should come for treatment. I may randomly retire at random times and read a book in the corner of the clinic, because responsibilities."

4 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

"Hi, I'm Shallan Stormblessed, aka Stormy aka SS aka Pencil Taxi. I'm badly afflicted with Brandofandonitis. @The Wandering Wizard said I should come for treatment. I may randomly retire at random times and read a book in the corner of the clinic, because responsibilities."

Random nine year old girl in buisness clothes: “Hmm. All right.” Scribbles on clipboard “Two new patients?” Sighs “Right then. Don’t break any worlds while I’m gone. Bye.” Leaves clinic

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Random nine year old girl in buisness clothes: “Hmm. All right.” Scribbles on clipboard “Two new patients?” Sighs “Right then. Don’t break any worlds while I’m gone. Bye.” Leaves clinic

"Wait, who's the other one?"

5 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Emma appears in her wedding dress infront of Shallan. "Hi, welcome to the clinic. Your room should be E55." Emma slips a card to Shallan. It reads "Welcome new patient, you have been invited to Emma and Calano's Wedding in the Grand Hall of the clinic, also known as the front hall." Emma disappears heading towards the Grand Hall, preparing herself for the day.

Emma is Wizard's twin sister, who is getting married to Calano today.

@Ranryu, @The Halcyon Girl, @InfiniteInsanity.

You're all the bridesmaids for Emma. So have fun with it.

@Nameless @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Wandering Wizard

Nameless, Thaidakar, and Wizard are groomsmen. Be stupid like groomsmen would be

Calano appeared in his office, which had been temporarily repurposed into a prep room for himself and his groomsmen. His wedding planner and makeup team were waiting.

"Alright!" He said, waving his hands, "Let's do this!"

The team around him nodded and got to work, gesturing to a chair near them. They swiftly applied makeup, not too much, just a little bit to accentuate his features. They left, and his tailor came in, to fidget with his suit, making minor alterations all around.

He was almost ready.

16 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma appears in her wedding dress infront of Shallan. "Hi, welcome to the clinic. Your room should be E55." Emma slips a card to Shallan. It reads "Welcome new patient, you have been invited to Emma and Calano's Wedding in the Grand Hall of the clinic, also known as the front hall." Emma disappears heading towards the Grand Hall, preparing herself for the day.

@Ranryu, @The Halcyon Girl, @InfiniteInsanity

Insa rushes after Emma, "Emma! Do you need any help getting ready or are you good?"

7 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa rushes after Emma, "Emma! Do you need any help getting ready or are you good?"

Emma grins weakly. "Yes, some help and company would be nice. I'm just still nervous about it."

23 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Nameless, Thaidakar, and Wizard are groomsmen. Be stupid like groomsmen would be

Wizard appears in the room as a humanoid tiger. Growling Wizard explains, "I can't shift into normal human form, just a humanoid tiger." Wizard allows the team to get him ready, but he cleans his fur by licking it, insisting that it is a much better way than what they were going to do.

Bookwyrm walked to his room and changed into an ornate blue set of robes, embroidered with silver and gold. He replaced all of his equipment into his infinite pouch, which re-formed into a fancy leather satchel that he slung across his shoulder.

Bookwyrm briefly channeled powerful magic into a pair of simple rings of an unidentifiable metal. Then he placed them in the satchel.

Uh, @CalanoCorvus? Bookwyrm sent telepathically. I don't think you or Emma had anything in mind for wedding rings. With your permission, I'd like to provide some. If that's okay. 

Calano grinned as the message came through. That'd be wonderful. And... I don't think we have an officiant. And I don't remember asking anyone. Would you mind officiating?

Calano appeared in the Grand Hall for a second, surveying the pre-wedding prep, then began wandering, offering small tips, before going back to his office/prep room to do some meditation to calm his nerves.

36 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"That's understandable. I'll stay with you and at least attempt to help you with whatever you need!"

"Thanks, though I think Calano has a team ready to help us." Talking with Insa buoys Emma's spirits and they finally arrive at the room. Giving Insa a semi nervous smile, Emma walks into the room and lets the team get to work.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Thanks, though I think Calano has a team ready to help us." Talking with Insa buoys Emma's spirits and they finally arrive at the room. Giving Insa a semi nervous smile, Emma walks into the room and lets the team get to work.

Insa sits on the ground near where the team works on getting Emma ready. She's unsure what to do now so she just watches, ready to help if needed.