Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

TAAron waited in his room, wondering when the wedding would start. Hopefully there was some sort of broadcast or something. Was he already supposed to be somewhere?

I should probably start heading over. With great difficulty, he stood up and began walking down the hallway to the main entrance. Hopefully this event would take his mind off of some things.

14 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa laughs, "Yeah, I'd say we're friends now." She smiles, "And since we're both ready now we should probably go see if Emma needs anything."

Haly: “Smart. Let’s go!” Dashes to the reception area “TAAron! This is Insa. How’re you feeling?”

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “Smart. Let’s go!” Dashes to the reception area “TAAron! This is Insa. How’re you feeling?”

"Not any better, unfortunately." That was technically the truth. He was feeling worse. "Lovely to meet you, Insa." He reached out for a handshake.

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa shakes TAAron's hand, "Nice to meet you too! What happened?"

"Well, I pretty much began dying and then was stopped, and now my soul is severely damaged. If you want to hear the whole story, keep in mind that it's a pretty long one."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I had a lot on my mind, alright? A new Sanderson book came out. That whole thing with TAAron happened. Some guy called Lark bullied me into taking his class.

Burn some Bendalloy, and get ready. I've given you special permission to have an extra wide Bendalloy bubble that travels with you for a while. You still have time, but please get ready. I want you to be there.

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, I pretty much began dying and then was stopped, and now my soul is severely damaged. If you want to hear the whole story, keep in mind that it's a pretty long one."

"Oh. That's sounds painful. And I'm sure that I need the full story to fully understand but I think that might have to wait until after the wedding. I'll probably be better ready to listen then."

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Burn some Bendalloy, and get ready. I've given you special permission to have an extra wide Bendalloy bubble that travels with you for a while. You still have time, but please get ready. I want you to be there.

Fine, whatever. I'll be there.

Ranryu sighed and gave up trying to style her hair. Every time she put it up, it would just turn to clouds and drift out. Hopefully it wouldn't disturb the other guests too badly.

Her dress was gold and green to match her wings, with the Ehecailacozcatl hanging from a chain around her neck.

"Hey, @The Halcyon Girl, @InfiniteInsanity, how do I look?"

Edited by Ranryu

Calano breathed in deeply again, and went back to his meditation.

His suit stayed impeccable, his posture comfortably firm. Everything was going well, except for the small snag with Nameless. He'd be there though.

He's pretty much in meditation until either Bookwyrm or Wizard say it's time for it to actually begin, meaning Calano goes to the altar to wait for Emma to walk down the aisle. So, whenever y'all are ready, and I'll respond ASAP.

6 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Ranryu sighed and gave up trying to style her hair. Every time she put it up, it would just turn to clouds and drift out. Hopefully it wouldn't disturb the other guests too badly.

Her dress was gold and green to match her wings, with the Ehecailacozcatl hanging from a chain around her neck.

"Hey, @The Halcyon Girl, @InfiniteInsanity, how do I look?"

"You look wonderful!"

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"You look wonderful!"

"Thanks! You do too!"

Ranryu checked over her shoulder, then leaned in closer.

"Do you have any idea what a bridesmaid is supposed to do? I've never been to a wedding before."

7 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Thanks! You do too!"

Ranryu checked over her shoulder, then leaned in closer.

"Do you have any idea what a bridesmaid is supposed to do? I've never been to a wedding before."

"Umm.... I'm pretty sure we're supposed to support the bride. Help her if she needs it. Which reminds me we should go check on Emma."

Stormy, now in her room, puts on a dress in preparation for the random wedding she's apparently going to. She puts on fancy shoes and makeup, then sits down and pulls out a book to read while she waits for the time to approach.

Haha I'm just that random person that just showed up and is now going to a random wedding. This is fun.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed
Adding comma

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: “You look incredible. Let’s check on Emma, cuz Insa’s smart.” Finds Emma ( @The Wandering Wizard )

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa walks up to Emma, "Hey Emma! How are you doing?"

Emma turns from the Balcony in her gown etched with silver and she beams at @Ranryu, Insa, and Haly. Her skin glows with an inner light and the diamonds in her hair stand out against her black hair. "How do I look?"

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

He's pretty much in meditation until either Bookwyrm or Wizard say it's time for it to actually begin, meaning Calano goes to the altar to wait for Emma to walk down the aisle. So, whenever y'all are ready, and I'll respond ASAP.

I am ready now, I think.

Wizard mentally contacts Calano with a brief message. It is time.

*cracks knuckles* lets do this

Understood. I'm on my way.

Calano opens his eyes, takes a deep breath and waves his hand. The room around him brightens, the candles being snuffed out, replaced by calm lanterns. Brighter, but still calm.

He rises and tugs down on his suit coat. Then, he strides into the hall and towards the Grand Hall.

Once he arrives, he walks up to the altar to wait with his groomsmen.

He shakes each one's hand and hugs them. "I'm glad you're all here," He says with a huge grin. "Thank you for experiencing today with me."

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma turns from the Balcony in her gown etched with silver and she beams at @Ranryu, Insa, and Haly. Her skin glows with an inner light and the diamonds in her hair stand out against her black hair. "How do I look?"

Insa gasps, "Emma you look absolutely gorgeous!"