Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

40 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano stares at TAAron. "That's... It would be my honor. I will keep it safe." He reverently takes his bracelet and puts it on. "Thank you."

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma's eyes mist with tears. "I do accept this gift. I hope that you might find more friends here in the clinic." Emma carefully places the bracelet on her arm.

"I'm glad. Thank you." He sat back down, hands shaking.

26 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: Wow, all those things are so good… so touching… and here I am with a box of soap. “So, uh… here’s some soap. It likes to change. Mostly it just changed shape, but one time it was a centaur made of cheese. So… yes.”

"Thank you Haly."

Wizard steps up and he pulls a once tarnished bronze cube out of his pocket. "Do you remember what this is Mr. and Mrs. Corvus?" Wizard burst out laughing and Emma swats Wizard's ears. "But in all seriousness do you remember what it is?"

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano grins at his old friend. "Very funny, Wizard. I vaguely remember it, but I don't remember much."

"It was in the locked trunk that was left with us by our parents." Wizard pauses, hearing Calano and Emma gasp. "Yes, the game trunk. I managed to tap into the secret potential of all the items." Wizard points at the cube, "this is a copy cat cube which will copycat voices, but it you attack it, it will copy the attack and then fire it back at you. But!" Wizard pulls out a lazer tag gun and pops the cube into a receptical on the top. Wizard aims it at the ceiling and fires, a beam of pure white energy hums from the gun obliterating all in it's path. "And that is just a example of what I have prepared to help you on your journey, just in case."

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It was in the locked trunk that was left with us by our parents." Wizard pauses, hearing Calano and Emma gasp. "Yes, the game trunk. I managed to tap into the secret potential of all the items." Wizard points at the cube, "this is a copy cat cube which will copycat voices, but it you attack it, it will copy the attack and then fire it back at you. But!" Wizard pulls out a lazer tag gun and pops the cube into a receptical on the top. Wizard aims it at the ceiling and fires, a beam of pure white energy hums from the gun obliterating all in it's path. "And that is just a example of what I have prepared to help you on your journey, just in case."

@CalanoCorvus

TAAron took out a concealed notebook and began writing. He had never seen that type of magical capability before, except maybe once. It would be quite the thing to study.

50 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano's jaw drops. Then he gets right up in front of Wizard and begins staring at the cube. "That's so cool! You've repurposed it to make it an absolutely insane weapon. That's awesome!"

Wizard hands the suitcase to Emma. "Everything in the suitcase has been repurposed, for everything from protection to food, defense to offense. I hope they help you in your trip." Secretly contacting Emman and Calano "They are powered using the secret element that the fabric of reality the clinic is build upon, they will not need charge and can be used anytime, even when you can not use your powers, you should be able to use these. 

Emma responds outloud with a hug to Wizard. "Thank you brother, thank you."

4 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano's jaw drops. Then he gets right up in front of Wizard and begins staring at the cube. "That's so cool! You've repurposed it to make it an absolutely insane weapon. That's awesome!"

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard hands the suitcase to Emma. "Everything in the suitcase has been repurposed, for everything from protection to food, defense to offense. I hope they help you in your trip." Secretly contacting Emman and Calano "They are powered using the secret element that the fabric of reality the clinic is build upon, they will not need charge and can be used anytime, even when you can not use your powers, you should be able to use these. 

Emma responds outloud with a hug to Wizard. "Thank you brother, thank you."

Thaidakar adjusted his glasses once more, wondering who he should ask to dance and if he should. He saw Calano talking with some people and decided to go deliver his gift as soon as possible. He felt it in his mind, in his private store. Not exactly a pocket dimension, but similar. He walked up and said, "Congratulations, Calano, Emma. Hello, Wizard. I thought you were dead. Then again, so was Calano. Hmm..." suddenly a thought struck him, if he could get her back... no, impossible. He can't try, he can't get his hopes up. He stopped himself and started again, "I have a gift for you two if you'll have it." He twirled his fingers and a crystalline pair of glasses appeared. "These do look a bit shabbier than they were a century ago, but they'll work well enough. They're one of three of a kind. These can see the future to a degree. Keep your mind and heart clear as you look into. Do not trust what you see to be what it seems. It works in riddles. I think you two can handle it, however." He handed it to Calano.

3 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly: hums with the music and eats many snacks, assuming they’re provided

TAAron sat contently, watching the festivities. Seeing Haly getting snacks, he came to a sudden realization. I haven't eaten anything since I got trapped! I don't feel hungry... Concentrating, he could feel the hunger pangs, masked by the constant soul-pain. Oddly, however, he still felt no desire to eat. It's fine. I'm sure no one will notice.

5 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron sat contently, watching the festivities. Seeing Haly getting snacks, he came to a sudden realization. I haven't eaten anything since I got trapped! I don't feel hungry... Concentrating, he could feel the hunger pangs, masked by the constant soul-pain. Oddly, however, he still felt no desire to eat. It's fine. I'm sure no one will notice.

Haly grabbed a lot of snacks and walked over to TAAron. “Want any? I have loads.”

Bookwyrm watched the festivities from a slight distance, smiling. For a moment, there was peace.

But his mind was drawn suddenly to the Prison, and the Kaos contained within it. An entire universe of violent change and destruction.

This can't last....not fully. Bookwyrm looked at Calano and Emma. They have a measure of peace now, in their marriage. Whatever happens, they can be content. They've passed their trial. I just hope that they can use that in the coming conflict....

13 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar adjusted his glasses once more, wondering who he should ask to dance and if he should. He saw Calano talking with some people and decided to go deliver his gift as soon as possible. He felt it in his mind, in his private store. Not exactly a pocket dimension, but similar. He walked up and said, "Congratulations, Calano, Emma. Hello, Wizard. I thought you were dead. Then again, so was Calano. Hmm..." suddenly a thought struck him, if he could get her back... no, impossible. He can't try, he can't get his hopes up. He stopped himself and started again, "I have a gift for you two if you'll have it." He twirled his fingers and a crystalline pair of glasses appeared. "These do look a bit shabbier than they were a century ago, but they'll work well enough. They're one of three of a kind. These can see the future to a degree. Keep your mind and heart clear as you look into. Do not trust what you see to be what it seems. It works in riddles. I think you two can handle it, however." He handed it to Calano.

Calano tooko the glasses, then turned to Thaidakar. "Thank you. These... these could come in handy."

13 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

16 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Random Fellow did not approach, for fear of setting things on fire. 

"My Present is that brick shaped one! it's a book about logs!"

"Thank you Thaidakar and Random Fellow! Does anyone else have a gift to give?"

@The Halcyon Girl @InfiniteInsanity @Ranryu @Nameless @Shallan Stormblessed

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ranryu held up a pair of glowing blue gemstones. 

"These are the Tide Jewels. One controls the flowing tide, and the other controls the ebbing tide. I don't think the clinic has an ocean, but these will help if you ever stumble across one."

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano tooko the glasses, then turned to Thaidakar. "Thank you. These... these could come in handy."

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Use them wisely, Calano, Emma." He smiled and a cup of tea appeared in his hand. He took a deep gulp, the burning hot liquid seared the sides of his mouth. 

Ranryu smiled at the happy couple. Suddenly, she looked concerned.

"Congratulations! Now excuse me, I really need to go." She hurried back to her room.

"I thought you were gone for good."

I told you I would return. But there's no time for this. I found a solution... Or a clue to a solution, at least.

"What is it?"

Ranryu's vision was directed to a huge, swirling tear in the fabric of the clinic's dimensional boundaries.

Maybe it was a good thing we never repaired this tear. Come now, we need to leave before someone else discovers this.

Ranryu stepped into the portal... and out of the clinic.

Thaidakar sensed the portal open. What? He felt his eyes change colors again and muttered a curse. He decided to do a scan of the clinic for any portals once the wedding was done. He almost went over and told Calano about everything, about the threat, about the things he'd figured out. But the look on his face, the look of pure happiness, stopped him. He couldn't interrupt that. To do so would be interrupting something he'd almost had himself. Almost. Perhaps the fact that Emma, a part soulless since her Nethergrim stuff, had found happiness... perhaps he could too. He could find her again and... no, he couldn't give himself hope. He couldn't, not again. Not after he'd lost everything. It was better just to not. He took another gulp of tea and looked around the room.

8 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa hands them the box she made. "This is my gift."

Description that I found: 

When she's done she asks back out of the room with a midnight blue box. The edges are trimmed with white gold and there are little white gold dots that look a bit like stars. The lock and key are also white gold and look like a moon. But what Insa is proudest of its the birds eye view of a crow and a raven flying together on the top of the box.

Emma accepts the box, "Thank you Insa, is there anything inside the box already?"