Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I don't know, TAAron. I think they're about as indestructible as I am. Keep running!

"Ok, ok. As a side note, why did you explode when I touched you?"

Not the time!

They ran to a tree. 

"Run around it and see if you can find a door or hatch!" The Rightful One shouted in panic as the golems lumbered closer. A laser blast scorched the behemoth tree a few feet above Ranryu's head.

She took off around the tree, knocking on it to find the telltale sound of a metal elevator hatch.

18 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm paged through the Archive one more time. Something caught his attention.

A group of people skilled in Dimensional magic, once allied with a unit of Worldseers. Their homeworld lies in a universe....located near the Prison.

This is something worth looking into. 

Bookwyrm closed his Tome and went to find Calano and Emma. They needed to see this.

@CalanoCorvus @The Wandering Wizard

Bookwyrm walked up to Calano and Emma.

"I hate to leave abruptly, but..." Bookwyrm summarized what he had learned.

"These dimensional travelers were from your home multiverse, and, likely, your home dimension. I think they might be connected to your parents, and I'm sure they were connected to my organization. I'm going to go investigate, and see if any of them are still around after all these years. I wanted to let you know, so you could come too, if you wish."

Calano blinked. Then he blinked again. "I-" He started, then he shook his head a little. "I... yes, yes, I'd love to come. Emma? This could be very important. Our parents, Emma. We should investigate. We've done everything for the wedding that's important. What say we begin our search again?"

He turned to Bookwyrm. "You go that way, we'll pick up where our search left off for our parents. Keep in contact though."

He turned back to Emma. "Sound good? Think of it like a honeymoon." He said, smiling.

11 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Shallan, bored and feeling awkward as the wedding continues, excuses herself and goes to the bathroom, completely missing the subtle tear in reality as she walks right through it.

Shallan's arrival angered the luminite golems even more, causing them to shoot lasers in all directions. Ranryu spotted the newcomer in the distance.

"Get to a tree!" She shouted. "Find the door and press the green  button!!" Her words were drowned out by the groaning of the golems.

Ranryu found the tree's access hatch and dragged Haly inside, narrowly avoiding laser blasts. "Come on, @The Aspiring Archivist!"

34 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm paged through the Archive one more time. Something caught his attention.

A group of people skilled in Dimensional magic, once allied with a unit of Worldseers. Their homeworld lies in a universe....located near the Prison.

This is something worth looking into. 

Bookwyrm closed his Tome and went to find Calano and Emma. They needed to see this.

@CalanoCorvus @The Wandering Wizard

Bookwyrm walked up to Calano and Emma.

"I hate to leave abruptly, but..." Bookwyrm summarized what he had learned.

"These dimensional travelers were from your home multiverse, and, likely, your home dimension. I think they might be connected to your parents, and I'm sure they were connected to my organization. I'm going to go investigate, and see if any of them are still around after all these years. I wanted to let you know, so you could come too, if you wish."

Bookwyrm walked over to Insa and held out a hand.

"If you don't have anything to do, you could come with me?"

Insa smiled, "Promise it won't be boring?"

13 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano blinked. Then he blinked again. "I-" He started, then he shook his head a little. "I... yes, yes, I'd love to come. Emma? This could be very important. Our parents, Emma. We should investigate. We've done everything for the wedding that's important. What say we begin our search again?"

He turned to Bookwyrm. "You go that way, we'll pick up where our search left off for our parents. Keep in contact though."

He turned back to Emma. "Sound good? Think of it like a honeymoon." He said, smiling.

Emma grins at Calano. "I've been waiting since I've got you back to go find them. It sounds like a wonderful idea." 

Turning towards Bookwrym and Insa. "You need to know that Insa has a power that is just begining to break through. I don't know what it is, but it felt multifaceted."

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma grins at Calano. "I've been waiting since I've got you back to go find them. It sounds like a wonderful idea." 

Calano waved a hand and formally declared the wedding was over.

"Thank you everyone for coming, it was a wonderful wedding, and we'll see you all later!"

Calano took Emma's hand, turned on the spot, and appeared in the forest, in the same spot as before.

But it was different. But of course it was different. It had been years since they were last here.

At least, in terms of this universes time.

Calano's uncle was no longer there, and the grass seemed taller. Flowers were less sporadic. Trees seemed... older.

"Wow," Calano said, snapping his fingers and changing his attire back to black lab coat with a t-shirt and jeans, "This place seems more matured."

Emma weaves shadows around herself and they sink into her, changing her clothes and she comes out wearing a dark purple flannel shirt and jeans.

"Yes, it's changed somehow, not just maturity." Emma rests her palm on the trunk of a nearby tree. "They feel different, I don't feel the same level of joy that was present in them before."

51 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Shallan's arrival angered the luminite golems even more, causing them to shoot lasers in all directions. Ranryu spotted the newcomer in the distance.

"Get to a tree!" She shouted. "Find the door and press the green  button!!" Her words were drowned out by the groaning of the golems.

Ranryu found the tree's access hatch and dragged Haly inside, narrowly avoiding laser blasts. "Come on, @The Aspiring Archivist!"

TAAron was slow and trailing behind. Finally, he tumbled in with Haly and Ranryu.

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma weaves shadows around herself and they sink into her, changing her clothes and she comes out wearing a dark purple flannel shirt and jeans.

"Yes, it's changed somehow, not just maturity." Emma rests her palm on the trunk of a nearby tree. "They feel different, I don't feel the same level of joy that was present in them before."

Calano put his hand against one of the nearby trees. "They've... mellowed out. They've accepted that they actually get to live. I also don't sense the Father of Light anymore.."

1 hour ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Shallan listens VERY hard, and manages to hear... the "seen" button! She thinks it means bright, and hits the red one.

The tree shook ominously, a faint beeping noise coming from somewhere inside it.

32 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron was slow and trailing behind. Finally, he tumbled in with Haly and Ranryu.

Ranryu pressed a green button on the tree's metal interior. They were slammed to the floor as the platform inside the tree's trunk shot upward.

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Perhaps...perhaps tha's a good thing." Emma rests her hand on Calano's shoulder. "Come on, we need to get moving if we're going to find our parents."

Calano let his hand linger on the tree before letting it fall back to his side. "Yes." he said, "Yes, let's keep moving."

He entwined his hand with Emma's and they began to walk through the forest.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano let his hand linger on the tree before letting it fall back to his side. "Yes." he said, "Yes, let's keep moving."

He entwined his hand with Emma's and they began to walk through the forest.

As Emma walks with Calano, different pieces of armor appear on her body and disappear almost as fast as they appear.

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

23 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

As Emma walks with Calano, different pieces of armor appear on her body and disappear almost as fast as they appear.

Calano didn't notice. Soon, they exited the forest, reaching a field. Across the field, they could see a... a neighborhood.

Perhaps this world hadn't been as devestated as they had been led to believe. Calano looked at Emma.

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Perhaps this world hadn't been as devestated as they had been led to believe. Calano looked at Emma.

At that moment a helm appears on Emma's face, a demonically styilized helm, and then it disappears. Emma sits on the ground and opens the briefcase from Wizard and begins rummaging through it. "I think there's a telescope in here."

4 hours ago, Ranryu said:

The tree shook ominously, a faint beeping noise coming from somewhere inside it.

Ranryu pressed a green button on the tree's metal interior. They were slammed to the floor as the platform inside the tree's trunk shot upward.

TAAron sat against a wall, breathing heavily. He could see Tors leaned up against it next to him, although no one else seemed to notice. They really can't see you, huh.

Yup.

Couldn't you have helped me back there? I can barely even walk right now, much less run.

It takes a while to get stable enough to interact with you.

A short pause.

You can now, though.

Great timing, he thought sarcastically. He reached tentatively, towards the trident. As soon as he grabbed the handle, he felt a sense of recognition. Firstly, Tors was made of Stacis. That much was easy enough to tell by the feel and weight of her. However, there was more. A sense of familiarity similar to what he could feel when holding the bracelets, yet stronger. Tristan.

Yes. What do they say? "Gone, but not forgotten?" This is especially true of me. I bonded with him, as I am doing with you now.

When TAAron holds Tors, she becomes visible to everyone else. She is a trident made of an aquamarine crystal-type material. However, still none of you can hear her.

@The Halcyon Girl, @Shallan Stormblessed

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist