Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Kajsa said:

"Not if we had a way to send it back and forth. Sure, we don't know what's on the other side. But--wait, to we have a camera?"

(If cameras don't exist here, I can take that out)

"Cameras... Edmund has told us about them, but we have none here. Not that one would do much trapped in a metal ball, I assume."

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Jove growled down in his throat, annoyed. “Why should multiple people die? It’s my job to keep you guys in check. Even if some of you staunchly resist my efforts.”

"It's not for sure that we'll die." Kareena rolled her eyes. "You make this seem like a suicide mission. It's an experiment."

4 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

"I'm not making it difficult. YOU are."

"Please, calm down!" both TAAron and Mell yelled in unison. Mell just looked annoyed, but TAAron, who had been following silently until that point, was on the ground with his hands on his head as though he had an awful headache.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Please, calm down!" both TAAron and Mell yelled in unison. Mell looked annoyed, but TAAron, who had been following silently until that point, was on the ground with his hand on his head as though he had an awful headache.

"I AM calm! Tell that to him!" Kareena jabbed a finger at Jove. "He's so fussy." 

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Please, calm down!" both TAAron and Mell yelled in unison. Mell looked annoyed, but TAAron, who had been following silently until that point, was on the ground with his hand on his head as though he had an awful headache.

Jove glanced down at TAAron, concerned. “ @Nameless, we need to get this metal dome stuff figured out before he dies or something. How can I help?”

”Ooh, me too!” Haly whispered, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Jove glanced down at TAAron, concerned. “ @Nameless, we need to get this metal dome stuff figured out before he dies or something. How can I help?”

”Ooh, me too!” Haly whispered, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"I'm fine. Let's keep going. It's just that... when people are getting angry at each other, I can feel it. It's not a good feeling."

"I'm fine. Let's keep going. It's just that... when people are getting angry at each other, I can feel it. It's not a good feeling."

“I’m sorry.” Jove fidgeted with the zipper on his jacket. “Ill try not to get mad… I’ll just ignore her for now.”

10 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

Kareena grinned for some reason.

Minutes later, the group reached the top of a hill, and the Capital came into view. It was a stunning sight. Enormous, shining buildings painted in a rainbow of colors formed a staggering skyline. Few were simple rectangles, instead formed of rounded and tapered edges, often with elaborate pointed peaks. On the streets below, people mulled around, going about their days like any would, in colorful robes that were nothing like the simple shirt and trousers that Mell and Theodore wore. Right at the center stood an ornate white tower that towered over the rest. At the very top, something shone with a brilliant light.

Minutes later, the group reached the top of a hill, and the Capital came into view. It was a stunning sight. Enormous, shining buildings painted in a rainbow of colors formed a staggering skyline. Few were simple rectangles, instead formed of rounded and tapered edges, often with elaborate pointed peaks. On the streets below, people mulled around, going about their days like any would, in colorful robes that were nothing like the simple shirt and trousers that Mell and Theodore wore. Right at the center stood an ornate white tower that towered over the rest. At the very top, something shone with a brilliant light.

“Woah…”

Haly hardly realized that the word had come from her. She just couldn’t help it. “It’s incredible.”

Niiiiight

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Woah…”

Haly hardly realized that the word had come from her. She just couldn’t help it. “It’s incredible.”

"Well, you would kind of hope so. This is the only city in our realm, and it has all of our homes, workplaces, shops, and government. I don't think anyone would want to live here if it didn't look decent." She pointed to the far side of the city, where the shortest buildings stood. "That is the housing district." She pointed to the area nearest to them, where the most people could be seen on the streets. "That is the financial district. It has all of the work buildings and shops." Finally, she pointed to the huge tower at the center. "That is Turrim Fidelis, our government building. The lower section is for public offices and police, the middle for lawmaking and court, and the very top is the Office of the King. It's where Edmund... or I should say, His Majesty lives, works, and governs. The third level to the top is his public office, the second his private office, and the third is his private living quarters, where only three people have been: the king himself, Theodore, and I. At the top there is the sword he used in the prophesized war against darkness, forever standing as a beacon of light, yada yada. Okay, any questions?"

30 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, you would kind of hope so. This is the only city in our realm, and it has all of our homes, workplaces, shops, and government. I don't think anyone would want to live here if it didn't look decent." She pointed to the far side of the city, where the shortest buildings stood. "That is the housing district." She pointed to the area nearest to them, where the most people could be seen on the streets. "That is the financial district. It has all of the work buildings and shops." Finally, she pointed to the huge tower at the center. "That is Turrim Fidelis, our government building. The lower section is for public offices and police, the middle for lawmaking and court, and the very top is the Office of the King. It's where Edmund... or I should say, His Majesty lives, works, and governs. The third level to the top is his public office, the second his private office, and the third is his private living quarters, where only three people have been: the king himself, Theodore, and I. At the top there is the sword he used in the prophesized war against darkness, forever standing as a beacon of light, yada yada. Okay, any questions?"

"Can I steal the sword?" Nameless grinned. "I'm kidding. And just so you guys know, I was thinking of sending something nonliving through first. An apple, perhaps."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Can I steal the sword?" Nameless grinned. "I'm kidding. And just so you guys know, I was thinking of sending something nonliving through first. An apple, perhaps."

Mell tensed at the joke. "I am aware. Now, before we go and start building your little void bubble, I'm taking you to Edmund. He will want to hear about you and your party."

2 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

A nine-year-old with a bun and business clothes walks up to him “Another new one? Seriously? What is that, three in a week?” Sighs “I’m from the UIW. I’m not a patient, and I’m here to make sure any magically unstable patients stay away from magically unstable realms. Welcome.”

"Does that kind of thing happen often?"

Fadran opted not to acknowledge the fact that he was being addressed by a large toddler.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

7 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Does that kind of thing happen often?"

Fadran opted not to acknowledge the fact that he was being addressed by a large toddler.

“Rarely. But it gets catastrophic. Just be careful.” She scribbled down a couple lines of notes. “Name?”

8 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Mell tensed at the joke. "I am aware. Now, before we go and start building your little void bubble, I'm taking you to Edmund. He will want to hear about you and your party."

“Sounds fun!” Haly scrutinized the tower where the light sword was. I need a sword like that. I wonder if there are souvenir shops here.

12 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma squeezes his hand back, "Go open the door, it'll be alright in the end."

Calano walks forward, letting his hand slide out of Emma's.

He goes up to the door.

And he stands there. Shouldn't he be ecstatic? His life has never been better. He's married, his parents are probably only 30 feet away from him...

And yet, he can't help but feel nauseous.

Finally, he raises his hand and knocks on the door.

He waits, and the door opens.

And his mother is standing there.

Calano smiled. "Hi, mom." He said.

Then he started to cry.

you know for my character, I see this as an end to I think season 4(?) so...

for me...

ON TO SEASON 5 WOO!

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano walks forward, letting his hand slide out of Emma's.

He goes up to the door.

And he stands there. Shouldn't he be ecstatic? His life has never been better. He's married, his parents are probably only 30 feet away from him...

And yet, he can't help but feel nauseous.

Finally, he raises his hand and knocks on the door.

He waits, and the door opens.

And his mother is standing there.

Calano smiled. "Hi, mom." He said.

Then he started to cry.

Emma walks up to Calano and looks at Calano's mom. "Hi, Mrs. Corvus."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

4 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Sounds fun!” Haly scrutinized the tower where the light sword was. I need a sword like that. I wonder if there are souvenir shops here.

"I don't know if I would say fun. it'll certainly be interesting. Let's head down. Also, you're going to stared at a lot, with me and looking like that. Just... ignore it."