Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

28 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma crouches petting the cat, watching and waiting, letting Calano have his moment with his father.

1 hour ago, Ranryu said:

Eliza walks over. "What do you mean, it makes your project weird? You finally going to tell me what it is?"

Eric walks over to his wife and kisses her cheek. "Of course not."

Then he sees Emma. His face splits into a massive grin. "Emma! You're here too?!"

10 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Eliza walks over. "What do you mean, it makes your project weird? You finally going to tell me what it is?"

Eric walks over to his wife and kisses her cheek. "Of course not."

Then he sees Emma. His face splits into a massive grin. "Emma! You're here too?!"

"Yes, I traveled her with Calano and," Emma's face flames bright red.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yes, I traveled her with Calano and," Emma's face flames bright red.

Eliza glares at her husband, who turns to Calano. "Why'd she turn into a beet?" He says with a smile.

Calano grins and looks at his wife. "I dunno. Why did she turn into a beet?"

4 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Bookwyrm, have you found anything?

No, not yet. We haven't reached any of the villages:

Bookwyrm cut off.

...I'll contact you later.

Bookwyrm turned to @InfiniteInsanity.

"Something's happening over there. People are in trouble." He pointed to the top of a nearby hill, where a group of figures seemed to be in combat with a mysterious beast. 

"Let's go help them."

Fine....I'll fight a Gak.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the book where they appear yet, so all I know about them came from the Coppermind.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Disclaimer: I haven't read the book where they appear yet, so all I know about them came from the Coppermind.

Just go off what you think one is.

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Eliza glares at her husband, who turns to Calano. "Why'd she turn into a beet?" He says with a smile.

Calano grins and looks at his wife. "I dunno. Why did she turn into a beet?"

Emma's face slowly cools and she grins mischeviously at Eliza and Calano. "I came here with my husband, Calano."

Eric freezes. He looks at Emma. Then he looks at Calano.

Then he lets out a booming Ha! and slaps Calano on the shoulder.

"Since when?" He says, rather loudly.

"A couple of days ago," Calano says, proffering the ring on his finger.

Eric laughs again, then goes to give Emma a hug. "Welcome to the family."

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

No, not yet. We haven't reached any of the villages:

Bookwyrm cut off.

...I'll contact you later.

Bookwyrm turned to @InfiniteInsanity.

"Something's happening over there. People are in trouble." He pointed to the top of a nearby hill, where a group of figures seemed to be in combat with a mysterious beast. 

"Let's go help them."

Insa nodded. "I don't know how helpful I'll be, but let's go. They could use your help."

I also haven't read the book where Gaks appear yet. And Bookwyrm has banned me from the Coppermind until I finish Stormlight, so I'm just kind of going to follow what y'all tell me. 

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Every time I try to look at the Coppermind, you talk about how many spoilers are on there and tell me not to. And if you have it open you hide your screen from me or close out of it. I'd say that's close enough to banning me.

...You're the one who was so insistent on no spoilers...

Regardless! The RP must go on!

Bookwyrm burned steel and dropped a coin, pushing off of it and flying through the air towards the conflict, blue cloak flapping behind him. He landed and sent a spell of energy from his staff, blowing back the strange creature.

He looked around him. The people were normal humans, with skin tones varying from a light tan to a dark brown. There were six of them in all, and they were all dressed in sturdy traveling clothes with muted colors. Many of them wore swords or other weapons, and a two seemed to be magic users; one with a staff, the other with a wand. One of the weapon wielding ones wore a faded green mistcloak and held two obsidian daggers.

That's interesting, Bookwyrm thought.

"Oho!" the reptilian creature said. "A newcomer!" It looked vaguely like a crocodile, but far more bulbous and menacing.

A...Gak?

Edited by The Bookwyrm

17 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Eric freezes. He looks at Emma. Then he looks at Calano.

Then he lets out a booming Ha! and slaps Calano on the shoulder.

"Since when?" He says, rather loudly.

"A couple of days ago," Calano says, proffering the ring on his finger.

Eric laughs again, then goes to give Emma a hug. "Welcome to the family."

Emma accepts the hugs and warmth fills her chest. "I'm ready to see my parents again, Mrs. Corvus."

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

I wish I knew you IRL Calano, you seem like a really nice and fun dude.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:
13 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

I wish I knew you IRL Calano, you seem like a really nice and fun dude.

Someday...we should organize a thingy where we all meet in person.

I don't know how viable that would be.

Or we just all try to go to Dragonsteel 2023 or something.

Well yeah I'm insistent about no spoilers. I want to read it not be told about it. But whatever.

38 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm burned steel and dropped a coin, pushing off of it and flying through the air towards the conflict, blue cloak flapping behind him. He landed and sent a spell of energy from his staff, blowing back the strange creature.

He looked around him. The people were normal humans, with skin tones varying from a light tan to a dark brown. There were six of them in all, and they were all dressed in sturdy traveling clothes with muted colors. Many of them wore swords or other weapons, and a two seemed to be magic users; one with a staff, the other with a wand. One of the weapon wielding ones wore a faded green mistcloak and held two obsidian daggers.

That's interesting, Bookwyrm thought.

"Oho!" the reptilian creature said. "A newcomer!" It looked vaguely like a crocodile, but far more bulbous and menacing.

A...Gak?

Insa sighed as she ditched her heels and ran after Bookwyrm. Of course he can use Allomancy. 

When she stopped before she got close enough to be noticed easily. She watched what was going on, looking to see if there was any way she could help. The monster thing looked familiar, but she couldn't quite remember what it was. It was something Alcatraz... 

Her hands started to buzz the same way they had before. Bookwyrm told me to tell him but he's kind of occupied. She flicked her hand and flung an orange spark that was a bit bigger than the last one. I wish I could do that again.

bro sometime when we can we actually have to to meet up at one of the DragonsteelCon's.

that'd be so. fun.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma accepts the hugs and warmth fills her chest. "I'm ready to see my parents again, Mrs. Corvus.

Eliza nods, "Please, it's Eliza," and walks into the kitchen.

Eric follows her into the kitchen with a "How come they weren't here already?"

Eliza responds with "Emma needed a moment."

Once they are in the kitchen and out of earshot, Calano turns to Emma. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

8 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Eliza nods, "Please, it's Eliza," and walks into the kitchen.

Eric follows her into the kitchen with a "How come they weren't here already?"

Eliza responds with "Emma needed a moment."

Once they are in the kitchen and out of earshot, Calano turns to Emma. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm feeling nervous, but I am ready." Emma takes Calano's hand in her's, "thank you Calano for being here for me." Shadow comes and rubs up against Emma and Calano and Emma scoops him up in her arms, smiling.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma crouches petting the cat, watching and waiting, letting Calano have his moment with his father.

Wizard accelerates past Ranryu, summoning a cute teal dragon.

"Welcome back my friend, Decoy Dragon!"

Wizard lays down some cards.

"Your turn now madam."

Wynn smiled. This tiger clearly knows how to play. Unfortunately for him, that little dragon is a fire attribute. 

"I flip summon Hiita the Fire Charmer from my hand! Hiita's ability allows me to take control of your cute little dragon." She smiled as the dragon migrated over to her duel runner. "Now I use these two monsters to link summon. Come forth, Hiita the Fire Charmer, Ablaze! And even though that dragon went to your GY, I get it back on my field due to Hiita's ability.

All the cards so far are real.

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

"I flip summon Hiita the Fire Charmer from my hand! Hiita's ability allows me to take control of your cute little dragon." She smiled as the dragon migrated over to her duel runner. "Now I use these two monsters to link summon. Come forth, Hiita the Fire Charmer, Ablaze! And even though that dragon went to your GY, I get it back on my field due to Hiita's ability.

"NOT SO FAST, I ACTIVATE THE TRAPS, NEEDLE BUG NEST AND DRAGON REBIRTH!"

I will randomly shuffle my deck tomorrow and discard five cards, but it's past midnight and we both should be asleep.

10 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Ok fine. *pouts*

Did you really think I wasn't going to lay down any traps :P. I actually found a use for needlebug nest...huh. I should have used breakthrough skull instead, oh well, goodbye decoy dragon.

*Anime yelling* "I SUMMON BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!"

Decoy dragon is banished.

Cards in graveyard: dragon's rebirth, armed protector dragon, hand destruction, return of the dragon lords, trade-in, and evilswarm zahak.

So I stopped your whole summoning sequence and you only have Hiita the fire charmer, right?

Uh, she's a flip card and we've been treating her like a effect monster...

Edited by The Wandering Wizard