Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, Potato's Wit said:

The potato is stuck in a pipe. She squeaks. She wiggles. All of this to no avail. A random dog appears. "Help, help! She's writhing in pain. ... Oh, never mind, she stopped. Bye now!"

Willa walks in. "Hi, Potato! May I help you!" She asks perkily, "You look stuck. Are you stuck?"

4 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn smiled. "Where'd you come from, anyway. And where are we?"

She fiddled with her watch for a second, but it couldn't give her the information she needed. She gave up and slapped the device in annoyance.

Telrao, incapable of communication but capable of Aons, draws Aon Deo to fix the watch.

Just now, Potato's Wit said:

The potato is stuck in a pipe. She squeaks. She wiggles. All of this to no avail. A random dog appears. "Help, help! She's writhing in pain. ... Oh, never mind, she stopped. Bye now!"

Telrao's ears perk up, hearing squeaking from a nearby pipe. She purrs goodbye to Wynn, the heads off to investigate the sound.

She finds a sentient potato stuck in a pipe. Confused, she draws Aon Tia, targeting the potato. She is instantly transported out of her pipe and onto the floor, where Telrao pokes at her with a paw, then leaves to find some lunch.

3 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Telrao's ears perk up, hearing squeaking from a nearby pipe. She purrs goodbye to Wynn, the heads off to investigate the sound.

She finds a sentient potato stuck in a pipe. Confused, she draws Aon Tia, targeting the potato. She is instantly transported out of her pipe and onto the floor, where Telrao pokes at her with a paw, then leaves to find some lunch.

"CAT!!!" Willa squeals and attack Telrao with ferocity, petting, cooing, and laughing, "I LOVE cats!" She strokes Terao's ears, "You're so pretty!"

Telrao, mildly confused, yet happy about the attention, purrs and accepts the complement. She rubs against Willa and mews again. She glances at the potato, then back at Willa.

H'm. These people definitely need therapy. She thinks to herself.

Edited by Telrao
mm yes therapy.

Haly’s consciousness fell out of her dream, leaving her body in the wall and returning to the clinic. She appeared as a wind chime (a large group of jewel birds that tinkle into each other lazily and just float) in the middle of the hallway, unable to touch anything.

”Kitty,” she giggled on a chimy voice.

"Oh!" Willa starts, "Who are yo-" She sighs, "Oh. Yeah. Bye." She jogs off.

"You're late" says Willa's therapist, he has a name, but she just calls him Therapist. "I told you not to let it happen again." Willa whimpers, but the Therapist just growls, "Get in your room." Willa nods and steps back through the doorway. The Therapist slams the door and Willa hears the lock click.

This is FUN!

57 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly’s consciousness fell out of her dream, leaving her body in the wall and returning to the clinic. She appeared as a wind chime (a large group of jewel birds that tinkle into each other lazily and just float) in the middle of the hallway, unable to touch anything.

”Kitty,” she giggled on a chimy voice.

Telrao awakens from where she had fallen asleep in a corner. She shakes herself awake, and begins grooming. Then, from down the hall, she hears Haly's voice:

"Kitty"

Remembering her promise, Telrao makes her way to where Haly-wind-chime hovers in the air. Her whiskers twitch as she studies the strange, tinkly object. She bats at it, making the chimes sing.

Then, she draws Aon Eto, connecting it to Aon Rao to draw Haly's body out of the wall and to the floor. The windchime tinkles and falls down to floor. Telrao studies Haly with some concern, then snuggles up to her, waiting for a response.

5 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Telrao awakens from where she had fallen asleep in a corner. She shakes herself awake, and begins grooming. Then, from down the hall, she hears Haly's voice:

"Kitty"

Remembering her promise, Telrao makes her way to where Haly-wind-chime hovers in the air. Her whiskers twitch as she studies the strange, tinkly object. She bats at it, making the chimes sing.

Then, she draws Aon Eto, connecting it to Aon Rao to draw Haly's body out of the wall and to the floor. The windchime tinkles and falls down to floor. Telrao studies Haly with some concern, then snuggles up to her, waiting for a response.

Haly groaned and stirred. “Hi, cat. Where… WHAT HAPPENED? How did I get back here?” She sat up quickly and winced.

Telrao just purrs again, then draws Aon Omi to calm Haly. She quickly draws Aon Ien to check Haly for injuries (Therapy cat training includes some first aid training)

Finding some mental bruising and a bit of travel burn, she heals them, then, purrs again.

11 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Telrao just purrs again, then draws Aon Omi to calm Haly. She quickly draws Aon Ien to check Haly for injuries (Therapy cat training includes some first aid training)

Finding some mental bruising and a bit of travel burn, she heals them, then, purrs again.

“Wow. Youre a good cat.” Haly smiled and petted her, but her smile slowly faded. “I think I’m going sane, kitty.”

Telrao pauses, then mews in questioning. 

I though humans wanted to be sane? She thinks to herself. Maybe I'm doing my job too well...

She looks up at Haly's contemplative and mildly sad expression. Hmm...

"Purrhaps I can help with that!" She meows in human speech. Furballs! I just broke my Third Oath - hopefully... nothing bad will happen, right?

Edited by Telrao
40'th post ayyy

10 hours ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Help me escape! It's the only way. Only way to escape. FIGHT! FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM! Escape... Only way... The thoughts stop abruptly. "Get out of my head." Rabbit growls, she glares at the Bookwyrm, "I meant a fight with real weapons." She inclines her head towards the sword had fell to the ground, "A fair one. With no magic." 

Three streaks of electricity suddenly shoot from Insa. They head towards Bookwyrm, Rabbit and the Gak. 

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Three streaks of electricity suddenly shoot from Insa. They head towards Bookwyrm, Rabbit and the Gak. 

The electricity caught Bookwyrm completely off guard, despite his Atium and precognition. He wasn't paying attention to Insa. The bolt struck him, and he spasmed before falling unconscious. 

His Shardblade and Staff vanished as he fell.

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

The strands wink out just before they reach Rabbit and she looks slightly confused, “Why’d you attack Bookwyrm?” She asks, “He’s your friend, isn’t he?” Insa feels the crackling in her chest intensify, “Oh, and please don’t shoot me.”

Edited by Rabbit Unmade

Just now, Rabbit Unmade said:

The strands wink out just before they reach Rabbit and she looks slightly confused, “Why!d you attack Bookwyrm?” She asks, “He’s your friend, isn’t he?” Is a feels the crackling in her chest intensify, “Oh, and please don’t shoot me.”

"I wasn't trying to! I wasn't trying to shoot anything at any of you!" Her face is twisted in confusion. "I didn't do anything. It just happened." 

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I wasn't trying to! I wasn't trying to shoot anything at any of you!" Her face is twisted in confusion. "I didn't do anything. It just happened." 

6 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

The strands wink out just before they reach Rabbit and she looks slightly confused, “Why’d you attack Bookwyrm?” She asks, “He’s your friend, isn’t he?” Insa feels the crackling in her chest intensify, “Oh, and please don’t shoot me.”

The leader of the group of six travellers stowed her wand in her robes and walked up to Insa.

"You need training," she said. "You should come with us to our village." She turned to Rabbit. "You too. If you even think of harming any of us, you'll be in trouble." One of the warriors picked up Bookwyrm and began walking towards the nearest village. The Gak, now unconscious, was left behind.

The leader kept walking, and gestured for Rabbit and Insa to follow.

10 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn smiled. "Where'd you come from, anyway. And where are we?"

She fiddled with her watch for a second, but it couldn't give her the information she needed. She gave up and slapped the device in annoyance.

"You are in the insanity clinic for the moderately brandofandonitis afflicted."

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

The leader of the group of six travellers stowed her wand in her robes and walked up to Insa.

"You need training," she said. "You should come with us to our village." She turned to Rabbit. "You too. If you even think of harming any of us, you'll be in trouble." One of the warriors picked up Bookwyrm and began walking towards the nearest village. The Gak, now unconscious, was left behind.

Rabbit dosen’t follow, her eyes look… angry? Sad might be a better word for it. “Sorry.” She whispers, “I-I can’t.”

Just now, Rabbit Unmade said:

Rabbit dosen’t follow, her eyes look… angry? Sad might be a better word for it. “Sorry.” She whispers, “I-I can’t.”

The leader raises an eyebrow. Her dark brown skin shines with a sheen of sweat in the sun from the battle with the Gak.

"Is there a reason?" she asks. "Do you need help? Or would you rather we just leave you to yourself?"

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Insa starts to follow. 

1 minute ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Insa stops and turns to Rabbit. "Rabbit what is going on?"

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa starts to follow. 

Insa stops and turns to Rabbit. "Rabbit what is going on?"

“I… can’t come.” She says, “Not without… a sacrifice.” She snorts, “Here, I’ll just recite the poem for you.”

“Blood for blood

Life for life

Never wander

Days of strife

“Sealed within

Paths not flown

Chains of flesh

And chains of bone”

Rabbit stops, “And you guys were the first humans I’d seen in here for…” She looks up into the sky, “I don’t know how long.”

1 minute ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

“I… can’t come.” She says, “Not without… a sacrifice.” She snorts, “Here, I’ll just recite the poem for you.”

“Blood for blood

Life for life

Never wander

Days of strife

“Sealed within

Paths not flown

Chains of flesh

And chains of bone”

Rabbit stops, “And you guys were the first humans I’d seen in here for…” She looks up into the sky, “I don’t know how long.”

The woman stood in silence for a moment.

She turned to her party. "Take these two-" she gestured to Insa and Bookwyrm- "to the village. I'm staying here to help this one." She pointed to Rabbit.

"My name is Kalra," she said to Rabbit. "Let's figure out what's going on with you, shall we?"