Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Jason's Dreamscape

I'll have to remember to keep that in mind.

"I am here, mostly because of what is coming. I can feel it. The Kaos tries, even now to reach it's tendrils through reality and to remake it in it's own image. It isn't free yet, but it will try to force those connected to it, to free it. It already tried to control Emma and it very nearly succeeded."

@CalanoCorvus

"Ex--excuse me? Yes, thank you. Um, okay, I don't think I want to be here, but...I recently finished TLM and was referred here after I screamed too loud and broke a window...uh...actually I think I'll just go now if that's okay?"

9 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn was very confused. She couldn't see anyhting, probably because her eyes were closed. How did I get here? She wondered. Where is here?

I desperately need a purpose. So please yes.

“Hi!” Haly greeted enthusiastically. “So how did you get down here? I thought I was the only one who could access the Belowplace.”

It was a nice spot, a platform carved into a branch in a tree so large, the ground must have been miles away. The branch overall was at least as wide as four highways, and over to the left, carved into the platform, was a small set of stairs leading down into the bench.

11 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Hi!” Haly greeted enthusiastically. “So how did you get down here? I thought I was the only one who could access the Belowplace.”

It was a nice spot, a platform carved into a branch in a tree so large, the ground must have been miles away. The branch overall was at least as wide as four highways, and over to the left, carved into the platform, was a small set of stairs leading down into the bench.

Wynn opened her eyes and observed her surroundings in confusion.

"The Belowplace? What's that? And who are you?"

The Belowplace (giant tree)

3 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn opened her eyes and observed her surroundings in confusion.

"The Belowplace? What's that? And who are you?"

”My name is Haly, and this is one of the many dimensions the Belowplace connects to. You access it through the floor of the clinic.” Shrugs “Anyway, how are you?”

8 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

”My name is Haly, and this is one of the many dimensions the Belowplace connects to. You access it through the floor of the clinic.” Shrugs “Anyway, how are you?”

Wynn fidgeted nervously.

"Honestly, I'm really confused. The first thing I remember is walking into the clinic to duel Emma, and then there was this giant dueling cat, and then somehow I appeared here. Would you happen to know how I got in this giant tree?"

5 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn fidgeted nervously.

"Honestly, I'm really confused. The first thing I remember is walking into the clinic to duel Emma, and then there was this giant dueling cat, and then somehow I appeared here. Would you happen to know how I got in this giant tree?"

“Nope,” Haly replied cheerfully. “I was trying to Find a sword. All I have are marshmallows.” Holds out her hand, in which a marshmallow sword, full size, appears. She tossed it off the branch with a sigh. “One of these days.”

41 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Nope,” Haly replied cheerfully. “I was trying to Find a sword. All I have are marshmallows.” Holds out her hand, in which a marshmallow sword, full size, appears. She tossed it off the branch with a sigh. “One of these days.”

"I mean, that's pretty cool. I can't make marshmallows. I think I have some weapons in my deck though."

Wynn unclipped a small box from her belt. She clicked the lip open and began searching her deck.

"Let's see... I have some swordsouls, swords of revealing light, a Forbidden Lance, assorted magic wands and spellbooks, and a Black Luster Sword. You want any of those things, or were you just joking about the swords?"

2 hours ago, Ranryu said:

"I mean, that's pretty cool. I can't make marshmallows. I think I have some weapons in my deck though."

Wynn unclipped a small box from her belt. She clicked the lip open and began searching her deck.

"Let's see... I have some swordsouls, swords of revealing light, a Forbidden Lance, assorted magic wands and spellbooks, and a Black Luster Sword. You want any of those things, or were you just joking about the swords?"

Haly brightened. “Can I borrow one? Just for a bit?”

3 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly brightened. “Can I borrow one? Just for a bit?”

"Sure! Do you want a magic one, a generic one, or a haunted one?"

Wynn prepped her duel disk for a long term projection. An extra dose of energy in case Haly's powers messed with the hologram. 

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

"Sure! Do you want a magic one, a generic one, or a haunted one?"

Wynn prepped her duel disk for a long term projection. An extra dose of energy in case Haly's powers messed with the hologram. 

“Just generic, please,” Haly requested eagerly.

7 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Just generic, please,” Haly requested eagerly.

"I summon Double Edged Sword!" Wynn said in an anime-like voice. Her duel disk glowed, and a cartoonishly large sword appeared in her hand.

She handed the weapon to Haly.

"It's not as heavy as it looks. Enjoy."

Btw here is your sword Haly

Spoiler

The 15 Best Equip Spell Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! (Ranked) – FandomSpot

"I summon Double Edged Sword!" Wynn said in an anime-like voice. Her duel disk glowed, and a cartoonishly large sword appeared in her hand.

She handed the weapon to Haly.

"It's not as heavy as it looks. Enjoy."

Hide contents

The 15 Best Equip Spell Cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! (Ranked) – FandomSpot

OOOH I WANNA REAL ONE

“Thanks!” Haly grinned. “Now I just have to Lose it, and I should be able to Find it again…” stares at the sword, swings it around, examines it closely

6 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Thanks!” Haly grinned. “Now I just have to Lose it, and I should be able to Find it again…” stares at the sword, swings it around, examines it closely

"I only gave it a slight fortification, so if it's exposed to powerful magic, it will probably unravel." Wynn frowned. "How do I know that? I'm a duelist, not a magician."

4 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"I only gave it a slight fortification, so if it's exposed to powerful magic, it will probably unravel." Wynn frowned. "How do I know that? I'm a duelist, not a magician."

The sword no longer sat in Haly’s hands. “Ha!” She exclaimed. “Now I have to Find it again.”

I’m guessing Haly’s magic at this point is enough that it just unraveled. 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

The sword no longer sat in Haly’s hands. “Ha!” She exclaimed. “Now I have to Find it again.”

If she imprinted it in her memory, she could probably get it back in some form. Holograms are as easy to make as they are to break.

"Hmm." Wynn fiddled with her duel disk. "Something's jamming my feeds. My disk isn't connecting with the network for some reason, so I can't make full-power holograms. I guess I'll have to go from here using self-generated energy."

4 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"Hmm." Wynn fiddled with her duel disk. "Something's jamming my feeds. My disk isn't connecting with the network for some reason, so I can't make full-power holograms. I guess I'll have to go from here using self-generated energy."

Haly spent a minute trying to find the sword as she listened to Wynn. “I don’t know what that means, but it sounds cool.”

20 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly spent a minute trying to find the sword as she listened to Wynn. “I don’t know what that means, but it sounds cool.”

Wynn continued to spout technical jargon, not caring if Haly was paying attention or not. Then she paused.

"Cool. I guess I know more stuff than I thought I did. It's hard to tell, with amnesia and all."

Edited by Ranryu

The Belowplace(giant tree)

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn continued to spout technical jargon, not caring if Haly was paying attention or not. Then she paused.

"Cool. I guess I know more stuff than I thought I did. It's hard to tell, with amnesia and all."

“Ooh, amnesia? Amnesia is so fun!” The sword reappeared in Haly’s grasp and she yelped with joy.

And then. She get the familiar tingle in her fingers. Uh oh.

”Wynn!” She called. “Grab onto something, quickly!” She lounged for a twig on the uncut part of the branch. And she made it, barely.

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

The Belowplace(giant tree)

“Ooh, amnesia? Amnesia is so fun!” The sword reappeared in Haly’s grasp and she yelped with joy.

And then. She get the familiar tingle in her fingers. Uh oh.

”Wynn!” She called. “Grab onto something, quickly!” She lounged for a twig on the uncut part of the branch. And she made it, barely.

"What's happening!?"

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"What's happening!?"

A lot of water crashed into the branch, a tidal wave’s worth. Haly cling to the little branch, but the water swept her away.

Off the branch, to fall toward the ground.

Then the water vanished, leaving Haly (and probably Wynn) falling through the air. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

3 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

A lot of water crashed into the branch, a tidal wave’s worth. Haly cling to the little branch, but the water swept her away.

Off the branch, to fall toward the ground.

Then the water vanished, leaving Haly (and probably Wynn) falling through the air. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Wynn still had absolutely no idea what was going on, but she was grateful to discover two things.

1. she could swim
  2. Her duel disk and deck box were waterproof

Wait. She definitely couldn't fly. This could be a problem.

Edited by Ranryu

Wynn still had absolutely no idea what was going on, but she was grateful to discover two things.

1. she could swim
  2. Her duel disk and deck box were waterproof

Welp. This was not the sort of day Haly had expected. She screamed for one of the tree’s winged patrons, but, of course, it was their hour off.

Obviously. 

So she turned to the next obvious solution. 

“I NEED A GIANT MARSHMALLOW!” She screamed.