Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

The Islands

Emma takes the seat next to Calano, still holding his hand. "My parent's names were Joe and Jerrica. I was also born in a cabin in the woods with my twin, Wizard."

@Ookla the Floofy @Ookla the Crow

You can give the name of the world Calano, you're better at naming things than me.

Edited by Ookla the Myopic

16 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Insa sat down on the ground. She was feeling slightly dizzy. The smell of smoke wasn't helping much.

She dropped her head in her hands. "What was that?"

Ruins of Tal'rin

Bookwyrm walked over to Insa and sat down beside her.

"I'm not quite sure," he said. "Whatever it was, it was corrupted by Kaos. It once was something natural, probably from another world. But now..." he sighed. "We'll have to keep our guard up."

Bookwyrm looked over at Insa. "Are you doing okay?" he asked, concerned.

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Bookwyrm walked over to Insa and sat down beside her.

"I'm not quite sure," he said. "Whatever it was, it was corrupted by Kaos. It once was something natural, probably from another world. But now..." he sighed. "We'll have to keep our guard up."

Bookwyrm looked over at Insa. "Are you doing okay?" he asked, concerned.

Ruins of Tal'rin

Insa nodded slightly "Just a little dizzy." She looked up. "So we have to be wary for more things that might attack us. Great."

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Insa nodded slightly "Just a little dizzy." She looked up. "So we have to be wary for more things that might attack us. Great."

Ruins of Tal'rin

Bookwyrm briefly expanded his senses into the surroundings, then into the future.

"I actually think we're fine, for now. I'm not sensing anything else." He stood and held a hand out to Insa to help her up. "Let's go see if there are any survivors."

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Bookwyrm briefly expanded his senses into the surroundings, then into the future.

"I actually think we're fine, for now. I'm not sensing anything else." He stood and held a hand out to Insa to help her up. "Let's go see if there are any survivors."

Ruins of Tal'rin

Insa let Bookwyrm help her up. She sighed a little. "Yeah let's do that. We should probably also warn the others to be careful."

The Islands

"You were just as strange Calano!" Laughs Emma.

"Eventually after a while, myself, Calano, and Wizard were taken to another realm by our parents to keep us safe from the scourage."

Emma winces, "I think I might have inadventantly caused it."

Memories flash through Emma's head, memories of a sleepless night, of a object calling to her. A maze of blood, a army of the dead awakening to her command, pulling on her...still pulling on her.

@Ookla the Crow @Ookla the Floofy

The Islands

Calano looks at Emma.

This is the first he's hearing that Emma might have caused the Scourge. The great, powerful wave of evil and undead that ravaged Kurin for years, centuries.

As a result, the world was changed drastically.

"How?" Calano whispers.

@Ookla the Myopic @Ookla the Floofy

The Islands: The Second's Room

The Second paused his note taking. "You. You think you caused the Scrouge in Kurin?"

The Second stood and bounded from his chair, padding over to a large series of bookshelves against the wall. Murmuring to himself, the Second eventually selected a book from the shelf, carrying it with his magic over to a reading table.

"The Annals of Kurin. I have been there... I helped during the Scrouge. I should have known..." He paused, then flipped through another notebook wrapped in ageing leather. He glanced at Emma. "You think you caused one of the largest disasters to ever ravage a realm? There is something more to this... something deeper." His bright blue eyes glittered in the light of the fire, short fur soft and smooth. But in those eyes... there was an age. Knowledge of the centuries.

"Your connection to Kaos, Emma, is something unnatural and deep. You Calano, too, there is something special about you. Hmmm." The Siamese hesitantly rose and trotted over to a blank brick wall. He hesitated.

"Emma, tell me about your brother. Where is he? What realm were you sent to?"

@Ookla the Myopic @Ookla the Crow

3 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Insa let Bookwyrm help her up. She sighed a little. "Yeah let's do that. We should probably also warn the others to be careful."

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi @Ookla the Debonair @Ookla the Shadowed @Rabbit Unmade @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Are you guys still in on this? Or have we kind of moved on without you?

The Islands: The Secret Room

Emma pulls herself out of being a ball to respond.

"We were sent to the realm that the clinic resides in. The clinic for the moderately brandofandonitis afflicted, which is a artifical realm that our parents created." 

Emma pauses, "Wizard...he's dead but also not dead. Last I knew of him, his spirit was taken as the guardian of the White Tiger."

Emma starts to return to the ball.

@Ookla the Floofy @Ookla the Crow

I don't know. I kind of want be active, but it's really confusing... Maybe I'll just be hiding in my room for most of the time, and whenever something really interesting happens, I can just pop in? 

I do want to help with whatever's happening, but I struggle. So if you do try to include me, I will post on this thread more often.

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Debonair said:

How do I rejoin? Sorry I know I've asked for an update like half a dozen times now

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

I don't know. I kind of want be active, but it's really confusing... Maybe I'll just be hiding in my room for most of the time, and whenever something really interesting happens, I can just pop in? 

I do want to help with whatever's happening, but I struggle. So if you do try to include me, I will post on this thread more often.

All right.

Insa and I just traveled to Tal'rin, a village located on a remote planet in one of the largest universes of the multiverse. We arrive there to find it burned down, then encounter a creature made of fire and ash, which we call and Ember. We have just defeated the Ember and are trying to figure out where the survivors of Tal'rin are, and if there even are any survivors.

Just now, Ookla the Debonair said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Silhouette looked at Bookwyrm. "I believe it's been a little while since we have adventured together," he said.

Ruins of Tal'rin

Bookwyrm grinned. "Indeed it has. That basement quest seems like an age ago, now...." he looked at the sky wistfully. Then shook his head breifly.

"We can reminisce later. I think I have an idea of where the survivors might be."

@InfiniteInsanity @Ookla the Pencil Taxi

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi, you can feel free to just jump in. We'll do our best to involve you.

Just now, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

Bookwyrm grinned. "Indeed it has. That basement quest seems like an age ago, now...." he looked at the sky wistfully. Then shook his head breifly.

"We can reminisce later. I think I have an idea of where the survivors might be."

@InfiniteInsanity @Ookla the Pencil Taxi

Ruins of Tal'rin

"You're right. It does..." Silhouette trailed off. 

"Where do you think they are?"

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Stormy looks up, pretending she hasn't been distracted.

"Maybe they have a secret bunker."

Ruins of Tal'rin

"That's exactly what I think." Bookwyrm pointed towards the center of the burned village, where the support structure of the town's central building once stood.

"Let's check there and see if we can't find a trapdoor or something, shall we?"

1 hour ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

Ruins of Tal'rin

"That's exactly what I think." Bookwyrm pointed towards the center of the burned village, where the support structure of the town's central building once stood.

"Let's check there and see if we can't find a trapdoor or something, shall we?"

Ruin of Tal'rin

Insa nods. "That's probably the best place to check."