Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Insanity Clinic: Library

Matra smiled in welcome to Pyro. “Nice to have you along.”

She turned to @Ookla the Crow , @Ookla the Perpetual and @PyroPhile

“So, traumatised villagers? I’m… kind of blunt sometimes… but I can try? Maybe I’ll make some new friends!”

She spotted the refugees in the next room along. Taking a deep breath, and trying not to look too hard at the haunted looks in all of their eyes, her resolve hardened. “Let’s go help some villagers. Pyro, you coming?”

When you go on a sleepover with a youth group where you’re not allowed devices and you awake to all this :ph34r:

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little confused

Forest of Tal'rin

The blackness of night imperceptibly shifts into the early hours of dawn and Emma wakes, a grin on her face.

Bounding down to where Insa and Stormy are sleeping on the ground. 

Emma shakes them both away, brightly saying, "It's morning time, time to be up before the daylight is lost!"

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi @InfiniteInsanity @Ookla the Floofy

1 hour ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

Emma shakes them both away, brightly saying, "It's morning time, time to be up before the daylight is lost!"

Stormy grins. "I know! I'm so excited!" Her eyes are slightly wider than they would be for a natural smile.

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Forest of Tal'rin

Insa wakes up slowly. She still low on energy and she's aching all over. She looks up at Emma. "Why are you so suspiciously excited?"

@Ookla the Myopic

36 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Stormy grins. "I know! I'm so excited!" Her eyes are slightly wider than they would be for a natural smile.

"Because your training starts today! Here's a fruit that will help you keep your energy levels up."

Emma hands Stormy and Insa a black triangle shaped fruit.

"Eat that and then I'll have you two spar with each other."

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi @InfiniteInsanity

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

"Because your training starts today! Here's a fruit that will help you keep your energy levels up."

Emma hands Stormy and Insa a black triangle shaped fruit.

"Eat that and then I'll have you two spar with each other."

"THANKS SO MUCH!" Stormy exclaims rather fakely. "I can't wait!"

Forest of Tal'rin

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

"THANKS SO MUCH!" Stormy exclaims rather fakely. "I can't wait!"

"Don't be fake it won't help you case. You'll still be sore at the end of the day. Tell the truth and only the truth while here. The forest doesn't like otherwise, alright?"

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Forest of Tal'rin

Insa perks up a little. She eats the fruit. "So are we going to use sticks again?"

@Ookla the Myopic 

"Yes, you two will use the sticks again."

Emma reaches through reality to her storage and pulls out two ordinary brown sticks.

As Emma hurls one stick to Insa and one to Stormy she yells, "Catch and you may now begin!"

@InfiniteInsanity @Ookla the Pencil Taxi

Just now, Ookla the Myopic said:

As Emma hurls one stick to Insa and one to Stormy she yells, "Catch and you may now begin!"

Stormy extends her arms, grabs for it, and misses. She dives madly for it, grabs it off the ground, and aims a stab at Insa.

Forest of Tal'rin

Insa jumps over the stick and whacks Stormy in the shoulder. This kind of stuff goes on for a while and Insa is successfully in giving Stormy a few more bruises and block over half of Stormy's attacks.

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

24 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Again?"

Stormy frowned, looking to Emma. "Well, I feel like if we just keep fighting, we won't necessarily learn anything. We could fall into bad habits? Maybe?"

I think this was my 500th post.

Edited by Ookla the Pencil Taxi

Just now, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Stormy frowned, looking to Emma. "Well, I feel like if we just keep fighting, we won't necessarily learn anything. We could fall into bad habits? Maybe?"

"You have not been fighting even close to the length of time it takes to develop bad habit. One more time, and then I will teach. Again"

@Ookla the Pencil Taxi @InfiniteInsanity

Just now, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

"PLAGIARISM!" Stormy screams, then lunges aggresively for Insa, slashing determinedly while she is distracted.

Forest of Tal'rin

"Of course it is, who else did you think taught me? I spent many years in book worlds, learning all that I could."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

"Of course it is, who else did you think taught me? I spent many years in book worlds, learning all that I could."

"I... wasn't... talking... to you..." Stormy grunts while trying to dodge Insa's blows.

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa laughs as she dodges and blocks Stormy to the best of her ability. A decent amount of Stormy's slashes hit Insa and give her more bruises. "You were talking to me?"

"Just... hoping to... distract you."