Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

The Forest

Nameless stared at the dome in astonishment and anger, unmarred despite the Balefire. "Alright. I'm out of ideas. Unless you have something." I could break this with... no. Too dangerous. Much too dangerous.

@Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

The Forest

Insa looked around the dome again. It was too dark. She squeezed her eyes shut again but nightmarish images from her past flashed through her head. "I want to get out. It feels like night in here. I don't like it.''

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

The Forest

"I... I'm sorry. I don't know how to get you out." Nameless looked pleadingly at Rue. "Please tell me you have a way to get through this." You could save her, be a hero. No. You're not a hero. You'd kill her, and Emma too. and Rue. Can't do that. Not again. Too dangerous. This isn't some story. It's reality.

@Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

7 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Hmmmm."

Wizard's sword vanishes in a puff of golden light. Paws smack on the ground as Wizard paces around Platypus, trying to discern excatly what he should do. 

He knew that he needed to leave and now. His twin had nearly turned. Her mind was in a state of confusion and the darkness was breaking down the link. Shoving a thought down the line he sent the impression of hold on.

Something snapped inside of him a connection. HIS connection to his twin.

Emma, stay strong. Stay strong.

Pacing had always helped before. Peace however was being elusive.

Troubled Wizard sat back on his haunches, thoughts not on Platypus but on what he would have to do. The truth he would never be able to tell. They would have to figure it out on their own soon. So very soon.

"Hmmm."

okay thanks, that makes sense.

The clinic: A secluded room (I think)

"Master? Is something wrong? Why did we leave the realm? Is there no more time? Is peace gone? What's happening Master?" Platypus spouts, voice increasing with intensity and panic with each question.

Even while he acts, his mind is swirling. Can Wizard help me with my quest... no, quest is the wrong word. Ideal? Plot? VENGEANCE must be fulfilled!!! Can he read my mind? I can't read his. Maybe his shield is blocking him from reading outside minds. No! I must focus! Dasgravan must be stopped and put before Justice!

Mind going faster and faster, Platypus' eyes start to glow again, this time with a more sinister light.

I will avenge you brother! Even if I must do it solo and die to do it, I will bring Dasgravan to Justice.

Platypus' eye flames start to swirl and from his gaze beams unholy light.

Brother!!! I come!

Outside of his control, Platypus dematerializes and reforms in an unknown secluded room, unholy majesty radiating from him. Platypus breaks free of the being within him's control and has one final thought.

There may not be hope for this world if Equality and Freedom do not intercede for Dasgravan. The Shrai may get what it wants.

As Platypus is once more subjected to the Shrai's control, he knows that he will not be in power until the Shrai lets him or stops suppressing him. And when it does, it may be too late.

I AM THE SHRAI!!!!! I WILL BRING DASGRAVAN TO JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Dreamscape: Archive

Matra stood, dumbfounded, watching everything unfold around her. “So… Bookwyrm and this man know each other, and the man knows… that…” She gestured to Gloppy. 

“But where’s the Archive? And what do we do with it?”

@CalanoCorvus@The Bookwyrm@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Typical. I go to sleep, and everything happens :P

3 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Dreamscape: Archive

Matra stood, dumbfounded, watching everything unfold around her. “So… Bookwyrm and this man know each other, and the man knows… that…” She gestured to Gloppy. 

“But where’s the Archive? And what do we do with it?”

@CalanoCorvus@The Bookwyrm@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

We're in the Archive. It's a gigantinormous library.

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Dreamscape: Sixth Archive

"I don't know... it should be somewhere around here." He hesitated, "you're going to be fighting Kaos? What have I missed?"

"Well," Bookwyrm said, "That's the long term goal. Some things need to get settled first. And things keep distracting us. But yes, we want to defeat Kaos."

He glanced around the large cavern again, searching for where the center should be.

"Oh!" he said. "I know! Does this Archive have those autonomous guides, like the last one did?"

@CalanoCorvus

5 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Master? Is something wrong? Why did we leave the realm? Is there no more time? Is peace gone? What's happening Master?" Platypus spouts, voice increasing with intensity and panic with each question.

The realm of the Tiger

Wizard only speaks one sorrowful word and vanishes, "my sister."

Blinding light shatters and all that is left is Platypus in the dark room, Wizard having vanished.

5 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Even while he acts, his mind is swirling. Can Wizard help me with my quest... no, quest is the wrong word. Ideal? Plot? VENGEANCE must be fulfilled!!! Can he read my mind? I can't read his. Maybe his shield is blocking him from reading outside minds. No! I must focus! Dasgravan must be stopped and put before Justice!

Mind going faster and faster, Platypus' eyes start to glow again, this time with a more sinister light.

I will avenge you brother! Even if I must do it solo and die to do it, I will bring Dasgravan to Justice.

Platypus' eye flames start to swirl and from his gaze beams unholy light.

Brother!!! I come!

Outside of his control, Platypus dematerializes and reforms in an unknown secluded room, unholy majesty radiating from him. Platypus breaks free of the being within him's control and has one final thought.

There may not be hope for this world if Equality and Freedom do not intercede for Dasgravan. The Shrai may get what it wants.

As Platypus is once more subjected to the Shrai's control, he knows that he will not be in power until the Shrai lets him or stops suppressing him. And when it does, it may be too late.

I AM THE SHRAI!!!!! I WILL BRING DASGRAVAN TO JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting! So the Shrai is basically an alternate personality of himself? Or is it another being possessing him like his brother's dead spirit?

The forest

The dome begins to shrink as the woman wakes up. The opacity of the dome diminishes preventing those outside from seeing in.

It looks like Emma but when her eyes open they are onyx black.

"Do you know who I am?"

@InfiniteInsanity @Aes Sedai @UnfortunatelyNamed

15 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

The Forest

"Emma? What happened to you?"

@The Wandering Wizard

The Forest

"Who is this Emma?"

@InfiniteInsanity

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Guys, I think Bookwyrm might not react well to several of his very good friends turning evil.

:ph34r:

What if I told you Wizard knew this was coming and he didn't tell anyone. Because it was the only way.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

A hollow feeling appeared in Calano's chest, growing outward before it felt like there was just an empty hole in his chest.

He gasped, grasping at his chest. "What..." He muttered, stumbling backwards, "Emma.. no..."

He fell to his knees, breathing heavily. "Bookwyrm," He wheezed, "Find... that information... we have to... defeat him..." He trailed off, going unconcious as his body tried to cope with the searing pain of his most beloved turning into something darker.

@Shadowed @The Bookwyrm @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

oh yeah i went unconcisous in dreamscape world im prob gonna wake up back on ravelast. Who's on Ravelast right now?

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

oh yeah i went unconcisous in dreamscape world im prob gonna wake up back on ravelast. Who's on Ravelast right now?

Nameless, Rue, Insa and Emma. But Insa and Emma are stuck in a dark dome and Emma doesn't remember her name. Though she thinks it is the title dark queen.

The Forest

"Um... Nameless it feels smaller in here and its Emma but its not Emma." Panic starts to take over Insa again.

A hollow feeling appeared in Calano's chest, growing outward before it felt like there was just an empty hole in his chest.

He gasped, grasping at his chest. "What..." He muttered, stumbling backwards, "Emma.. no..."

He fell to his knees, breathing heavily. "Bookwyrm," He wheezed, "Find... that information... we have to... defeat him..." He trailed off, going unconcious as his body tried to cope with the searing pain of his most beloved turning into something darker.

Currently Emma, Insa, Nameless, and Rue. 

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

The Forest

"Um... Nameless it feels smaller in here and its Emma but its not Emma." Panic starts to take over Insa again.

The Forest

"I feel like, I need to follow this thread."

Emma tugs on it and the dome begins to rapidly collapse. A portal opens up underneath Emma and Insa.

The journey is short and turbulant. At the end they are deposited at Layra's feet.

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai @CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Dreamscape: Sixth Archive.

Bookwyrm watches as Calano collapsed, then vanished.

He woke up.

"Oh, scud."

Bookwyrm spun and ran into the maze of shelves.

"We have to find the center of the Archive!" he yelled back to Thaidakar and Matra. "Come on!"

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Shadowed

Ravelast: Sixth Archive Gateway

Calano opens his eyes, gasping. He sits up.

"Where the hell is my wife?!" He shouts.

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity @The Wandering Wizard

They're all around the dome or were trapped in it.

what exactly do I see then?

People around you unconcious and there would be a spot where trees are split. Where Nameless made the gateway.

You have to do Layra since Emma and Insa have been deposited at her feet.

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

???

"What the scud Emma?! What are you doing?!"

@The Wandering Wizard

Jason's dreamscape

"I had to stop it somehow. Oww."

Emma winces, the pain of the darkness a constricting band around her head.

Looking up Emma sees Layra.

"Oh, hi Layra!"

@CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity