Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Ravelast: Sixth Archive Gateway

Calano curses as he looks around. He sees the gateway, and stands, wondering if he should run into it.

does the gateway lead to the forest that was mentioned? and would the dome be gone now that Emma and Insa aren't there anymore.

Jason's Dreamscape

Layra jumps up from the couch, cursing very loudly, and very colorfully.

"Geez! Who the hell are you and what are you- Wait, EMMA??!?! WHAT THE HELL?!!" She shouts.

@The Wandering Wizard @UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

does the gateway lead to the forest that was mentioned? and would the dome be gone now that Emma and Insa aren't there anymore.

Well the gateway would be closed now. Though maybe Calano could tap into his light crow powers a bit and track where they are? With the way the timing works, he would see the doom collapse to nothing.

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Jason's Dreamscape

Layra jumps up from the couch, cursing very loudly, and very colorfully.

"Geez! Who the hell are you and what are you- Wait, EMMA??!?! WHAT THE HELL?!!" She shouts.

@The Wandering Wizard @UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity

Jason's Dreamscape

"It's coming."

Emma sways, barely managing to sit up, her pitch violet eyes flickering black. Each instances of blackness lasting longer than the last.

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Emma what the scud is going on!? Where am I? And who is she?" 

Emma falls against the couch, fighting against the blackness that is coming. Barely squeaking out the words.

"This is Layra, Calano's sister. Layra, this is Insa a friend of mine."

@InfiniteInsanity @CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Jason's Dreamscape

"It's coming."

Emma sways, barely managing to sit up, her pitch violet eyes flickering black. Each instances of blackness lasting longer than the last.

Emma falls against the couch, fighting against the blackness that is coming. Barely squeaking out the words.

"This is Layra, Calano's sister. Layra, this is Insa a friend of mine."

Jason's Dreamscape

Insa gave Layra a small wave. "What was with the dome thing and why couldn't I get out?"

Ravelast: Sixth Archive Gateway

Calano looks between the trees, and his eyes begin to glow white. He Commands what once was there to be once again. The portal opened, and he leaped through.

Jason's Dreamscape

Layra waved, shocked, then turned to Emma. "Emma, are you okay? What's going on?? Why are you here?! How are you here? Where's Calano?!"

@UnfortunatelyNamed @InfiniteInsanity @The Wandering Wizard @Aes Sedai

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Jason's Dreamscape

Insa gave Layra a small wave. "What was with the dome thing and why couldn't I get out?"

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Jason's Dreamscape

Layra waved, shocked, then turned to Emma. "Emma, are you okay? What's going on?? Why are you here?! How are you here? Where's Calano?!"

Jason's Dreamscape

"I don't quite know, but it was coming from me, but not from me. And Calano was in a dreamscape, looking for an archive."

Emma doubles over as her left arm begins to flicker with an malicious aura.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Jason's Dreamscape

"I don't quite know, but it was coming from me, but not from me. And Calano was in a dreamscape, looking for an archive."

Emma doubles over as her left arm begins to flicker with an malicious aura.

Insa backed away a little and then sat on the ground. She put her head in her hands.

"Emma, what is going on? None of this makes any sense."

Jason's Dreamscape

"It is coming to a head. The war will being soon. When I fall asleep it will all be over. Finally over."

Emma's head crashes to the couch and the aura quickly spreads across the rest of her body.

In the later years, most would say the first casualty was the first person killed in the endless wars, but they were wrong. The first true casualty was Emma and that was when the war began.

@CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Jason's Dreamscape

"It is coming to a head. The war will being soon. When I fall asleep it will all be over. Finally over."

Emma's head crashes to the couch and the aura quickly spreads across the rest of her body.

In the later years, most would say the first casualty was the first person killed in the endless wars, but they were wrong. The first true casualty was Emma and that was when the war began.

@CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity

Insa backed away again. "Emma?"

@CalanoCorvus

Jason's Dreamscape

Another violet dome pops up around the three of them and the air fills with a choking darkness.

The black aura from Emma begins to seep into Layra as Emma graps her wrist, forcing darkness inside of her.

"Don't worry little storm, you will be next."

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I don't know how to leave. I'm not even sure how I got here."

Jason's Dreamscape

Layra reached into her pocket, pulling out a green apple. She handed it to Insa. "You have to warn them. Bite this, it will take you where you need to go."

Layra grunted as the black aura entered her body, and she began shaking. "Hurry. The apple won't be affected."

which in this case is the forest where everyone else still is probably.

Edited by CalanoCorvus

4 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Guys where should I join in with my evil character

You can join in the clinic and seem like a good guy so you can get in with the group if you so wish. You would see a portal that is still open to the forest where everyone is right now.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Jason's Dreamscape

Another violet dome pops up around the three of them and the air fills with a choking darkness.

The black aura from Emma begins to seep into Layra as Emma graps her wrist, forcing darkness inside of her.

"Don't worry little storm, you will be next."

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Jason's Dreamscape

Layra reached into her pocket, pulling out a green apple. She handed it to Insa. "You have to warn them. Bite this, it will take you where you need to go."

Jason's Dreamscape

Insa shook her head. "We're stuck now." She backed away as close as she dared to the barrier. "Nameless should have seen us disappear. He'll know something in wrong."

Jason's Dreamscape

In the distance, a form appeared, with glowing purple hair and white robes, radiating malice, black energy dripping from cuts on his hands and arms. He looked undoubtedly divine.

@The Wandering Wizard @CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Jason's Dreamscape

Insa shook her head. "We're stuck now." She backed away as close as she dared to the barrier. "Nameless should have seen us disappear. He'll know something in wrong."

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Layra shook her head. "Dreamscapes work differently," She said weakly, the darkness spreading, "Bite the apple. Warn them."

Jason's Dreamscape

A bolt of blackness blasted from Emma's finger tips towards Insa. Heading straight for her heart.

@InfiniteInsanity

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You can join in the clinic and seem like a good guy so you can get in with the group if you so wish. You would see a portal that is still open to the forest where everyone is right now.

Joe stepped into the forest. He felt an overwhelming sense of hatred—towards potted plants. HE WOULD KILL ALL THE POTTED PLANTS

But he had to keep it together. He stepped through the portal and saw where everyone else was I don't know hwere what

Jason's Dreamscape

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Jason's Dreamscape

A bolt of blackness blasted from Emma's finger tips towards Insa. Heading straight for her heart.

@InfiniteInsanity

Insa screamed and dodged the bolt. She grabbed the apple and took a bite.

So... she'd go back now right?

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

So... she'd go back now right?

Yes

Jason's Dreamscape

Emma hissed in displeasure, looking down at Layra.

"Soon you will be in the service of the great Kaos and you will help spread what you sought to prevent."

@CalanoCorvus

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Joe stepped into the forest. He felt an overwhelming sense of hatred—towards potted plants. HE WOULD KILL ALL THE POTTED PLANTS

But he had to keep it together. He stepped through the portal and saw where everyone else was I don't know hwere what

It would be the Ravelast ruins