Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

16 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A thick black mist begins billowing out of the blackened teardrop at a rapid rate. A tendril of fog bursts from Insa's fingertips slithering inside TAAron.

The rest of the mist begins to billow out from every pore in Insa's body.

@The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity

TAAron started back. "What the..."

The mist approached him, but then seemed to bend away. Purple energy radiated in front of him. Malum's voice spoke. "My prize, Emma."

Lerac pushed away from the doctor. "What's going on?"

@CalanoCorvus @Ranryu

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A thick black mist begins billowing out of the blackened teardrop at a rapid rate. A tendril of fog bursts from Insa's fingertips slithering inside TAAron.

The rest of the mist begins to billow out from every pore in Insa's body.

@The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity

13 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The mist approached him, but then seemed to bend away. Purple energy radiated in front of him. Malum's voice spoke. "My prize, Emma."

Insa watched the mist. This is different. Emma what do I do?

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

14 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac pushed away from the doctor. "What's going on?"

@CalanoCorvus @Ranryu

Wynn opened her eyes from where she had been zoning out- trying not to think about Lerac. So, it begins...

21 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

bruhhhhh :skull:

I'm exhausted right now. Tomorrow. This is my last post for tonight.

19 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa watched the mist. This is different. Emma what do I do?

"Push through the energy, you have the power. You'll have to figure it out on your own right now. I'm afraid that I can't quite help you right now. Calano is trying his best to kill me right now. It's rather cute how he's trying to do it and act like he doesn't care anymore."

@The Aspiring Archivist @CalanoCorvus @InfiniteInsanity

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Push through the energy, you have the power. You'll have to figure it out on your own right now. I'm afraid that I can't quite help you right now. Calano is trying his best to kill me right now. It's rather cute how he's trying to do it and act like he doesn't care anymore."

Insa smiled. Alright. Have fun! "Malum! I think Emma thinks you're taking too long!" The more mist rolled off of her and built up at the barrier pushing on it.

@The Aspiring Archivist

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac stumbled and fell to his knees. "I'm running out of healing..."

Wynn went to him. "Try taking my Shadows." She knew how it would turn out, but it was worth a shot. She payed no mind to the disturbances. They would take care of themselves. 

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa smiled. Alright. Have fun! "Malum! I think Emma thinks you're taking too long!" The more mist rolled off of her and built up at the barrier pushing on it.

@The Aspiring Archivist

There was an enormous wave of energy, knocking Insa over. "She underestimates me."

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn went to him. "Try taking my Shadows." She knew how it would turn out, but it was worth a shot. She payed no mind to the disturbances. They would take care of themselves. 

Lerac began to cough once again. "Wynn... go."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was an enormous wave of energy, knocking Insa over. "She underestimates me."

Lerac began to cough once again. "Wynn... go."

"NO!" She whispered, but it felt like shouting. "I won't leave you, not until the end." Shadow ran down her cheeks like tears.

Insa stood back up. "Just because you don't do the corrupting doesn't mean he can't be your prize! You can still have him!"

"I want him dead, not corrupted."

Just now, Ranryu said:

"NO!" She whispered, but it felt like shouting. "I won't leave you, not until the end." Shadow ran down her cheeks like tears.

He began coughing and gagging more violently, then convulsing.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He began coughing and gagging more violently, then convulsing.

She held him tight, knowing there was nothing she could do. She hated herself for it.

Is this the benefit of my deal? Power is useless if it can't save the one I love! The only way... a load of crap. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!

2 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

She held him tight, knowing there was nothing she could do. She hated herself for it.

Is this the benefit of my deal? Power is useless if it can't save the one I love! The only way... a load of crap. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!

"Wynn..." Lerac's eyes filled with tears, and he stared up at her. The flower began to wilt.

"Why wouldn't I? I, Insa, have no problems with him dying. But if we don't corrupt him he'll stand in the way. Course I could kill him for you but I don't think you want that either."

"I believe Kaos would want to use him, not let him die."

35 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

X stood there, stunned.

"...what's going on?" he finally managed.

The Clinic: Calano's Office

"Kaos has decided It wants to take over the Clinic. If you value your life and free will, stay in the bubble. It will remain here indefinitely, and will protect you from most forces." Telrao said, scribbling some lines on the floor. A small bracelet began to form out of the lines, growing in size until it clinked onto the floor. Telrao inspected it, then slipped it onto her foreleg. I guess that'll have to do, she thought. She turned to Matra and Xino. "Please try not to die." She said frankly.

She reached out with her mind and found Calano. And Emma. I'm coming. She thought. She drew a deep breath and stepped out of the bubble, sprinting down the halls and corridors. I have to get to him. Before he does anything stupid.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Wynn..." Lerac's eyes filled with tears, and he stared up at her. The flower began to wilt.

"No! No no nonononono..." She squeezed him tighter. "Don't leave. Please don't leave me."

5 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Well then you better do something fast. Either you kill him, I kill him, or you let him be corrupted. But it needs to happen now." 

"Or none of those." Another blast of energy knocked her back.

He's growing stronger, and she probably can't push past him with much energy left to kill TAAron.

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

"No! No no nonononono..." She squeezed him tighter. "Don't leave. Please don't leave me."

"I... I..." His breathing grew shallow, and his eyes began to glaze over.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

"Or none of those." Another blast of energy knocked her back.

"I... I..." His breathing grew shallow, and his eyes began to glaze over.

Desperately, she shocked him with a burst of Shadow energy. "No..." She sobbed. "Not again. NOT AGAIN!"

"Or neither." Another blast of energy knocked her back.

Insa scowled. She let the pressure off the shield and stood back up. "I've got other people I need to take care of okay? But my sister won't be too happy with me if I don't take care of him too. So help me a little here."

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

Desperately, she shocked him with a burst of Shadow energy. "No..." She sobbed. "Not again. NOT AGAIN!"

He gasped as the energy hit him, and his breathing resumed normally for a moment. "I..."

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa scowled. She let the pressure off the shield and stood back up. "I've got other people I need to take care of okay? But my sister won't be too happy with me if I don't take care of him too. So help me a little here."

"Why should I help you?"

He gasped as the energy hit him, and his breathing resumed normally for a moment. "I..."

Wynn seized the small hope, abandoning all reason and logic. Arcs of Shadow rained onto him.