Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

10 minutes ago, Shadowed said:

Matra rushed after X, skidding to a halt beside him. “Uh, guys? What’s going on?”

The Clinic: Lobby

TAAron was there also, by Calano.

She could ask him specifically, but since he just went up to Calano he probably wouldn't be the first to answer her.

18 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Island on a Distant World

Platypus steps out from where he was kneeling in the bush, still holding his sword, still intangible to everything except his sword and the ground, but visible now.

"How do I know I can trust you?" He asks bluntly to the soldiers.

"You don't," the Commander replied. "But I don't know if I can trust you, either. If that's a point we want to get at, we'll have to work for it. We'll start with names. I am Revli Iridis, Commander of the Vanguard unit of the Lightbringers."

18 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark stepped into the light, humming to himself as he pulled the quill from his arm. “Hello! I presume you people have expertise in healing Kaos infections? I’d be delighted if you’d give me some tips.”

@The Bookwyrm

"We do," Revli said. "When our soldiers are wounded by simple Kaos infections, a simple dose of Light is enough to purge them. But in cases of deeper corruption, like this one-" she pointed at Bookwyrm-"you need a far more primal source. A pool." She grew solemn. "Of which there is only one left available to us in our small pocket. The Origin.

"But I digress. We'll take you to our homeworld at some point. For now, who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"My name is Bookwyrm," Bookwyrm started. "I was led to this dimension by information from the Sixth Archive, and am searching for...some way to cure Kaos corruption. And some way to combat Kaos itself."

"The Sixth Archive, huh...?" Revli said, thinking. She took a closer look at Bookwyrm. "You're a Worldseer. One of the ones from beyond this multiverse. And definitely not the of ones my people had conflict with in the past."

"Conflict?"

"The Worldbreakers. You know of them?"

Bookwyrm nodded tentatively. "But I thought they were called the Worldshapers."

"That was the name they gave themselves at the beginning. But we all know them as the Worldbreakers. Their actions warranted such a name...But Kaos is our objective now. No one here has seen a Worldbreaker in centuries; the only remnants of them are the Archives. There's one on our homeworld, with the Origin. I suspect you'll find the information there...beneficial."

Bookwyrm nodded, and continued to summarize for Revli the details of their conflict, and with news from the outside dimensions. Their society had been imprisoned in the enclosed universes for centuries, fighting a constant war against agents of Kaos. So information from beyond was helpful for them.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

The Clinic: Roof

Insa stood on the roof trying to figure out what exactly she was looking for.

Emma what does it look like?

@The Wandering Wizard

It would look like a long staff made of a black metal with a sickle on each end. When you find it you will have to corrupt the invisible pillar of light. Once it's corrupted and you have the sickle I can take you into this realm.

A sorrowfull note colors Emma's thoughts.

If they were foolish enough to build the pocket dimension from the bindpoint it will collapse the dimension and all in it will be lost.

@InfiniteInsanity

I'm not entirely certain that it will destroy it. The Kaos thinks that they could have, but I don't think that our parents and Calano's parents did. The staff will help us tremendously and everyone is almost guaranteed to make it out. The clinic has some great emergency protocols for escape.

@InfiniteInsanity

9 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???: Central Prism

Nameless frowned. “Rue, I think I might know what the riddle means.” Rue could feel his reluctance through the bond. “It says we need balance, and considering this Archive stores all the collected knowledge of the One Power… well, we could try linking.”

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Ruined city of ???: Central Prism

Rue’s expression immediately darkened, but she nodded reluctantly. “It makes sense.”

The pillar began to appear and slowly it began to blacken, Kaos spreading through the light, intermingling with it.

What did they like to do and what was it like living with your parents? I never knew mine since I started the scourage at a young age and we were put in the clinic to protect us from it.

Bitterness crept into her voice, it was also to keep me from harming others because I wasn't incontrol of myself or my powers.

@InfiniteInsanity

It was pretty simple for the most part. We all just kind of did our thing. They always showed that they cared. I think they got worried before we were forced to leave. I had stopped spending as much time at home because I was out... doing things... But they didn't really say anything about it. 

@The Wandering Wizard

I had a group of... people... we weren't really friends. We did things that would hinder the dictator ruler guy. I can't remember his name. We got caught though, which might have been my fault. But I was out doing random things that were definitely against the law... but for a good reason.

@The Wandering Wizard

Rebels fighting a righteous cause? But doing some questionable things to stop him? I've heard stories like that before. What exactly did you do?

@InfiniteInsanity

Partially stalling until Calano gets back, but it's good for them to bond a bit.

Just messed up plans really. My storms helped with that. There were a couple of times we used disguises to sneak into meetings and mess with his plans. We had a couple of ideas for an assassination attempt. But we never got there. We were building up. Progressively taking bigger things on.

@The Wandering Wizard

10 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless frowned. “Rue, I think I might know what the riddle means.” Rue could feel his reluctance through the bond. “It says we need balance, and considering this Archive stores all the collected knowledge of the One Power… well, we could try linking.”

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

57 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ruined city of ???: Central Prism

Rue’s expression immediately darkened, but she nodded reluctantly. “It makes sense.”

Thaidakar nodded. "If you explode or something, I promise to give you guys a good funeral service."

39 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded. "If you explode or something, I promise to give you guys a good funeral service."

Ruined city of ???: Central Prism

Rue gave him a flat look. "I won't die helping an Asha'man." She turned to Nameless. "So? Are we doing this?"

Edited by Aes Sedai

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

So he found out, hunted down the organization, and killed your family? Sounds like a star wars resistance that failed....I've been asking you a lot of questions, you can ask me some if you want.

@InfiniteInsanity

I accidentally gave us away on one of the projects. I kind of glitched or something. But what was living in the clinic like?

Lark clutched his chest suddenly, wincing in pain. "Bookwyrm, something's wrong. The clinic may be in danger. We must hurry." He turned to the group of Lightbringers. "Do you know how to leave this place? Get back into the wider multiverse?"

@The Bookwyrm

Nameless nodded, putting himself on the edge of reaching saidin in preparation to link. "Thaidakar, linking is actually safe. The chances of us exploding are about as low as if we used the power separately. I just don't think that Rue will like me being in charge of her channeling."

@Aes Sedai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

Clinic: Lobby

Calano fell to his knees in front of the cloak.

He knew people were gathering around him.

He knew he should do something.

But he couldn't.

He dropped his swords, and they vanished in a puff of Light.

Then he screamed. Again. Loudly. Powerfully.

It seemed he'd done too much screaming lately, as this scream hurt. Physically and emotionally.

But gods be damned... he'd just had to do the unthinkable.

@Telrao @xinoehp512 @Shadowed @The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Lobby

Calano fell to his knees in front of the cloak.

He knew people were gathering around him.

He knew he should do something.

But he couldn't.

He dropped his swords, and they vanished in a puff of Light.

Then he screamed. Again. Loudly. Powerfully.

It seemed he'd done too much screaming lately, as this scream hurt. Physically and emotionally.

But gods be damned... he'd just had to do the unthinkable.

@Telrao @xinoehp512 @Shadowed @The Aspiring Archivist

TAAron's eyes were wide. "Calano! What happened?"

21 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark clutched his chest suddenly, wincing in pain. "Bookwyrm, something's wrong. The clinic may be in danger. We must hurry." He turned to the group of Lightbringers. "Do you know how to leave this place? Get back into the wider multiverse?"

@The Bookwyrm

Nameless nodded, putting himself on the edge of reaching saidin in preparation to link. "Thaidakar, linking is actually safe. The chances of us exploding are about as low as if we used the power separately. I just don't think that Rue will like me being in charge of her channeling."

Rue glowered. "No, I do not. Is there no other way?"

54 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ruined city of ???: Central Prism

Rue gave him a flat look. "I won't die helping an Asha'man." She turned to Nameless. "So? Are we doing this?"

24 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rue glowered. "No, I do not. Is there no other way?"

Thaidakar smiled, "This will be fun to watch... If you want, I can bring out the sword, Nameless. Or, I think I can..."