Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Clinic: Lobby

Calano stopped screaming, breathing coming in short, rapid, ragged breaths.

Now that he was done screaming everything out, he just sat there, staring at the cloak.

Staring at that damn cloak.

That damn cloak.

Belonging to a husk of a former woman. Taken over by the darkest entity known to man.

Kaos.

Kaos...

Calano looked up, eyes red. A couple of blood vessels had popped from his screaming, but they'd heal.

"Where," He started, but cleared his throat. He was speaking rather hoarsely, "Where is Bookwyrm?"

@Shadowed @Telrao @The Aspiring Archivist

bookwyrm (and co) hurry up, we're in the final stages now. Calano is ready to fight Kaos itself, y'all better be close to finding that thing then hurry back.

@The Bookwyrm @UnfortunatelyNamed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano stopped screaming, breathing coming in short, rapid, ragged breaths.

Now that he was done screaming everything out, he just sat there, staring at the cloak.

Staring at that damn cloak.

That damn cloak.

Belonging to a husk of a former woman. Taken over by the darkest entity known to man.

Kaos.

Kaos...

Calano looked up, eyes red. A couple of blood vessels had popped from his screaming, but they'd heal.

"Where," He started, but cleared his throat. He was speaking rather hoarsely, "Where is Bookwyrm?"

@Shadowed @Telrao @The Aspiring Archivist

@The Bookwyrm @UnfortunatelyNamed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

"I don't know. Calano... maybe you should slow down for a bit."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know. Calano... maybe you should slow down for a bit."

"Can't," He said hoarsely, rising and turning to face everyone, "We have to defeat Kaos as fast as we can. Somebody find Bookwyrm."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You don't know where he is? Why do you need him?"

"He's essential to the final mission," Calano said, looking up through his eyebrows, suddenly seeming tired, "We need him very much. He's looking for something. I pray he's either found it already, or is close to finding it. It is also very important."

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"He's essential to the final mission," Calano said, looking up through his eyebrows, suddenly seeming tired, "We need him very much. He's looking for something. I pray he's either found it already, or is close to finding it. It is also very important."

"Well, I don't know how to find him. Um... are you sure you don't want to talk about anything?"

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, I don't know how to find him. Um... are you sure you don't want to talk about anything?"

"Bookwyrm," Calano said, "Now. Get him. I'll be in my office."

And with that, Calano spun on the spot, reappearing in his office.

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???: Central Prism

"Nameless, Rue, do you think you can handle it from here? I should go check on the Clinic..."

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai

Ruined City of ???: Central Prism

“Sure,” Rue muttered. “But hurry. We can’t waste any time.”

@UnfortunatelyNamed

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Bookwyrm," Calano said, "Now. Get him. I'll be in my office."

And with that, Calano spun on the spot, reappearing in his office.

TAAron stood there for a moment, feeling very tired himself.

Clinic: Calano's Office

There was a whisper in Calano's mind. It was Emma's voice again, though this time it seemed very distant. "Calano?"

54 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

The Clinic: Roof

And before the clinic it was just the three of you?

@The Wandering Wizard

No, we had our parents who were good friends with each other. It's how I got to know Calano and his sister Layra.

@InfiniteInsanity

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Ruined City of ???: Central Prism

“Sure,” Rue muttered. “But hurry. We can’t waste any time.”

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Ruined City of ???: Central Prism

"Alright. I'll try and be back soon." Thaidakar nodded. His eyes burst alive with crimson power. He held his hand out and muttered a few words in an ancient language. There was an audible rip as reality seemed to rip itself apart slightly. The rip was about six feet tall and three feet wide. It was jagged at the edges, like a broken window. Thaidakar turned to Nameless and Rue, "good luck." He jumped through, appearing in the Clinic's lobby.

Thaidakar appeared and looked around.

@UnfortunatelyNamed

They were strange, our parents were always working on a project and a solution to the problem that I posed just by living. I only ever felt that my mother cared about me, my father seemed to consider me an enigma a problem to be solved.

@InfiniteInsanity

From what I remember we didn't have a little sister when they sent us to the clinic so I think that they had you in the later years of their war against the Scourage. I don't know really anything of what they did during that war. But it looked like they were desperate and so they sent you away. I don't know why they didn't take you to the clinic though. Perahps they were just keeping the scourage contained? But...hmmm.

@InfiniteInsanity