Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Calano's Office

Calano nodded, a hand to his chin.

"Thaidakar, I'd like you to remain, and be the main one in charge. Have TAAron be with you, and both of you pick somebody else."

Calano turned to Bookwyrm.

"You and I, on the other hand," Calano said, "Will go find the Origin. Are we in agreement?"

@The Bookwyrm @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

"I accept." Thaidakar began pacing around. "I can probably get us some soulless to assist us. They'd be a great asset to our forces..."

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I accept." Thaidakar began pacing around. "I can probably get us some soulless to assist us. They'd be a great asset to our forces..."

Calano snapped his fingers, and a ward appeared on the door. "That'll keep them out."

He turned to Thaidakar. "Thaidakar, you have control, officially, of the Clinic until my return."

He waved his hand, then spoke, his voice booming through the Clinic. "Attention all Staff and Patients of the Clinic. Levels Ground through 8 are now considered Hazardous and should be Avoided at all costs. They are sealed off by Full Enchantments. Please prepare to be teleported to your temporary rooms until the situation is resolved. This is a Level 4 Lockdown."

"There," He said, "That should do it."

He turned to Bookwyrm and Platypus. "Let's go," He said, and he stepped through the Wyrmhole.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron began walking to the infirmary. "So what's your story?"

Corey's face fell. They hadn't been looking forward to explaining.

"I'm from somewhere far. Well. not terribly far, but far to fly. I came to you because... something strange has been happening to me. I've been having these, sort of, fits, i think. I don't remember them so well, but my family described them to me. I sort of go rigid and my eyes roll back, and then i start saying things? Cryptic things, like 'a dead sun will rise.' Zeya said they are always short. That's... i think that's what happened when i hurt my wing. i don't really remember the fits after i have them." Corey sighed. "i heard that the Clinic is dealing with stuff right now, but we've tried everything back at home to get them to stop, and they won't. they happen indiscriminately and randomly, and they're dangerous. i... i hurt someone. that's why i decided to come to you. if anyone can help, it's you guys, right?"

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano snapped his fingers, and a ward appeared on the door. "That'll keep them out."

He turned to Thaidakar. "Thaidakar, you have control, officially, of the Clinic until my return."

He waved his hand, then spoke, his voice booming through the Clinic. "Attention all Staff and Patients of the Clinic. Levels Ground through 8 are now considered Hazardous and should be Avoided at all costs. They are sealed off by Full Enchantments. Please prepare to be teleported to your temporary rooms until the situation is resolved. This is a Level 4 Lockdown."

He turned to Bookwyrm and Platypus. "Let's go," He said, and he stepped through the Wyrmhole.

The Clinic: Calano's Office

"I'd be careful if I were you guys. I have full faith in Calano's magic, but something about those tigers..." Platypus shudders. "I get the feeling that it takes a lot to stop them completely. See ya!" He shouts, jumping into the Wyrmhole.

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano's Office

Thaidakar nodded, "alright." He felt the power he now had and smiled. "Alright, this will help counter it..." he didn't explain what "it" was. "Time to start planning for the defense..."

7 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Corey's face fell. They hadn't been looking forward to explaining.

"I'm from somewhere far. Well. not terribly far, but far to fly. I came to you because... something strange has been happening to me. I've been having these, sort of, fits, i think. I don't remember them so well, but my family described them to me. I sort of go rigid and my eyes roll back, and then i start saying things? Cryptic things, like 'a dead sun will rise.' Zeya said they are always short. That's... i think that's what happened when i hurt my wing. i don't really remember the fits after i have them." Corey sighed. "i heard that the Clinic is dealing with stuff right now, but we've tried everything back at home to get them to stop, and they won't. they happen indiscriminately and randomly, and they're dangerous. i... i hurt someone. that's why i decided to come to you. if anyone can help, it's you guys, right?"

"I'm sure we'll do our best. But yes, we are having some trouble, as you can see by the skeletons." They were scattered throughout the hallways, and TAAron took them down heedless of the many wounds he received. By the time they arrived at the infirmary, he didn't look like he should be able to walk.

At TAAron's prompting, Lerac came out. "Woah. You're not in the best shape."

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm sure we'll do our best. But yes, we are having some trouble, as you can see by the skeletons." They were scattered throughout the hallways, and TAAron took them down heedless of the many wounds he received. By the time they arrived at the infirmary, he didn't look like he should be able to walk.

At TAAron's prompting, Lerac came out. "Woah. You're not in the best shape."

oh man dude skeletons what ;-; i probably didn't read back far enough ;-; 

Corey face was drained of all color by exhaustion, as well as terror at the skeletons. Maybe they should have heeded the warnings that the clinic was pre-occupied. but it was too late now. they followed TAAron into the presumed infirmary.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Corey face was drained of all color by exhaustion, as well as terror at the skeletons. Maybe they should have heeded the warnings that the clinic was pre-occupied. but it was too late now. they followed TAAron into the presumed infirmary.

Lerac blocked his way. "Probably best if you don't go in there. You need healing?"

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Curiousity welled at the warning, but Corey didn't prod. "y- yeah." they turned to show the wing.

Gingerly, Lerac placed his hand on the wound.

A sense of pleasant warmth flooded Corey, and it began healing immediately. Lerac shuddered. "That's a rough injury."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Gingerly, Lerac placed his hand on the wound.

A sense of pleasant warmth flooded Corey, and it began healing immediately. Lerac shuddered. "That's a rough injury."

"You're telling me..." relief flooded Corey as the pain of the last hour and a half faded from their wing.

gotta sleep now. maybe one more post?

10 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

“This place is worse than the Tower library,” Rue said, inspecting the place with threads of Spirit. 

@UnfortunatelyNamed

The Second Archive

Nameless took a book off the shelf, nodding to himself as he flipped through the first few pages. "We're in the right section at least." He handed the book to Rue and pointed at the completely blank cover as if expecting her to read something off it. "Although I don't think a treatise on the culinary applications of saidin will be much use against Kaos or Malum."

Calano's Office

Lark slammed the door open, face scarred with a nasty-looking cut, shimmering feathers held in his hands. "Thaidakar? Calano put you in charge? Stormfather, he really is determined to see the clinic fall."

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

"You're telling me..." relief flooded Corey as the pain of the last hour and a half faded from their wing.

"Good thing I was here for this. Depending on how things go, I might be dead in a couple minutes or hours." It finished healing. "How do you feel?"

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Good thing I was here for this. Depending on how things go, I might be dead in a couple minutes or hours." It finished healing. "How do you feel?"

Corey paled again. nope, don't think about what they're saying. "I- um." Corey retracted their wing, and it went willingly. "I feel much, much better. Wow. Thank you!" Suddenly Corey went rigid.

since i don't remember them, y'all can narrate my fit if you want. I gots to sleep now. Bye! this was super fun :3

9 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Corey paled again. nope, don't think about what they're saying. "I- um." Corey retracted their wing, and it went willingly. "I feel much, much better. Wow. Thank you!" Suddenly Corey went rigid.

Fit?

"What's wrong?" Lerac asked.

Clinic: Infirmary

Malum growled. "Well, you aren't doing all that much right now. Go on, then. I'm at your mercy." How voice dripped with contempt.

@Ranryu

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What's wrong?" Lerac asked.

I came to you because... something strange has been happening to me. I've been having these, sort of, fits, i think. I don't remember them so well, but my family described them to me. I sort of go rigid and my eyes roll back, and then i start saying things? Cryptic things, like 'a dead sun will rise.' Zeya said they are always short. That's... i think that's what happened when i hurt my wing. i don't really remember the fits after i have them." Corey sighed. "i heard that the Clinic is dealing with stuff right now, but we've tried everything back at home to get them to stop, and they won't. they happen indiscriminately and randomly, and they're dangerous. i... i hurt someone. that's why i decided to come to you. if anyone can help, it's you guys, right?"

wait sorry posted too early. why is my font like that. whatever.  anyway, i meant the ones i talked about earlier, but we can wait. (I'm back cause my dog woke me up by growling at her dreams and i couldn't resist checking the rp lol.)

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

14 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Woops. So I can do that for you? If you'll be on tomorrow, you probably might as well do it to make sure it's the right kind of thing.

TAAron spoke up. "Didn't he mention something about going rigid? And... Saying things?"

Lerac nodded. "Right."

@Szeth's Facepalm

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

Nameless took a book off the shelf, nodding to himself as he flipped through the first few pages. "We're in the right section at least." He handed the book to Rue and pointed at the completely blank cover as if expecting her to read something off it. "Although I don't think a treatise on the culinary applications of saidin will be much use against Kaos or Malum."

The Second Archive

"I'd question your sanity," Rue said dryly, "But I already know you have none." She handed the book back. "What exactly are you looking for? A specific weave? You won't find it in a blank book."

Okay, farewell humans, see you in about 30 hours. 

Edited by Aes Sedai

2 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Calano's Office

Lark slammed the door open, face scarred with a nasty-looking cut, shimmering feathers held in his hands. "Thaidakar? Calano put you in charge? Stormfather, he really is determined to see the clinic fall."

Telrao padded into the room, panting. "Merciful Domi! Calano, the skeletons - " she stopped, then blinked a couple of times. She stared at Thaidakar for a good few moments, then glanced at Lark before jolting into action. "Oh! You're hurt!" She pounced up onto the desk and studied Lark's face before drawing a small Aon Ien, adding suitable modifiers for the situation. She added the final line and the Aon sparked brightly before fading as the cut on Lark's face healed.

"Ehm, so where's Calano?" She asked Thaidakar, tipping her head in curiosity.

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

10 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Calano's Office

THaidakar turned, "Oh, Lark... I'm not really sure either.... but we'll see! TAaron and another are supposed to help me do it. I'm thinking Nameless or you."

15 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao padded into the room, panting. "Merciful Domi! Calano, the skeletons - " she stopped, then blinked a couple of times. She stared at Thaidakar for a good few moments, then glanced at Lark before jolting into action. "Oh! You're hurt!" She pounced up onto the desk and studied Lark's face before drawing a small Aon Ien, adding suitable modifiers for the situation. She added the final line and the Aon sparked brightly before fading as the cut on Lark's face healed.

Calano's Office

"He... left," said X, staring at the place where the Wyrmhole had closed. "They were talking about a pool of 'Creator's Light', whatever that is. He looked up, slightly desperate. "Um. What is Creator's Light? 

@Telrao

Edited by xinoehp512

14 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

"I'd question your sanity," Rue said dryly, "But I already know you have none." She handed the book back. "What exactly are you looking for? A specific weave? You won't find it in a blank book."

The Second Archive

"Blank?" Nameless opened to book, turning a blank page to face Rue. "What are you talking about? It's got words there." He flipped a page absently, then gasped. "Light! That's the best illustration of a weave that I've ever seen." He stared in awe at the page, which was also blank to Rue's eyes.

Calano's Office

Lark sighed. "It? What exactly do you mean by that?"

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Calano's Office

Lark sighed. "It? What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Defend the clinic against Kaos and his forces. Get allies and such."

14 hours ago, Telrao said:

"Calano and Bookwyrm left find a pool of the Creator's light. Energy that we can potentially use to defeat Kaos."

7 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Calano's Office

"Right. You have a plan? It's chaos out there, not to put it too bluntly."

"Gather all the people in the clinic to the lunch room on floor 5. Lark, I'm appointing you as my Adviser and Assistant. We should make the people ready to defend."