Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac sped up, whole body starting to glow with the same fiery energy. Seeing Lark behind him, he suddenly released a puff of gray-orange flame, blocking the hallway. Just like the others, it wasn't hot, but unlike the others, it would burn.

"I'm sorry, I have to," he called. "I'll come back!"

Shark flattened his body to the floor. In his pangolin-like form, his scales should protect him from these flames. Shark then crawled towards the magic barrier, but was repelled. "Ugh" He thought to himself. "What's the point of having magical resistances if it doesn't help you when you need it?"

Edited by That1Cellist

Just now, That1Cellist said:

Shark flattened his body to the floor. In his pangolin-like form, his scales would protect him from these flames. Shark then crawled through the magic fire, and ran after Lerac.

The flames are the magical energy of a Class 6 entity, so it would be very hard to protect oneself from it. How powerful is Shark?

36 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Probably."

"No, I'm not putting TAAron in charge. Calano did along with me. If Calano thinks TAAron should be in charge too, then he's in charge too." Thaidakar moved his watch down on his wrist. "While the cat is making a strike force to defeat the skeletons, Lark and Matra, I want you two to organize the people we have in the clinic and see how much fighting ability they have. Those who don't have much, take them to the most secure parts of the Clinic we have control of. The ones who can fight, organize them in strategic ranks around the lower floors we have. TAAron, I want you to council with me about our next moves, after that we'll see. You, other person," Thaidakar looked at X, "Can you help Lark and Matra?Everyone know what they have to do?"

@Shadowed @xinoehp512

Clinic: Calano's Office

X exhaled. "Alright. I suppose I can do that. I-

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Come to me my child. Come up to the surface.

A vision of Insa and the pillar appeared in her mind. Mental directions to the top appeared in her mind.

The Voice called again.

Come to me and help defend my child while she completes my work.

@Ranryu

The Clinic: Roof

Yeah, who knows how much trouble, I mean fun we could have gotten into. I can feel the corruption in the pillar. It's almost there.

@InfiniteInsanity

@CalanoCorvus

All of a sudden, the lines on X's face and arms began to pulse with golden light. It washed from his fingertips up his arms and across his body, swirling up his head and down his legs. He stared at the light show in shock. What was going on?

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac sped up, whole body starting to glow with the same fiery energy. Seeing Lark behind him, he suddenly released a puff of gray-orange flame, blocking the hallway. Just like the others, it wasn't hot, but unlike the others, it would burn.

Lark frowned, drawing on his staff powers to shift the hallways and allow himself through. To his horror, nothing happened. What? But that's not... Oh no. He pulled out his phone, calling Thaidakar. "Thaidakar, change of plans. The Clinic's being corrupted! You have to attack. They're corrupting the pillar. Get everyone there now if you want a chance at keeping this place safe until Calano returns. And prep the evacuation protocols, just in case." Cursing softly, he put down his phone and pulled out a quill, jabbing it into his arm to forge a link with his soul. The quill expanded, forming a translucent blade of shimmering red. He stabbed this blade into the wall of flames, grunting at the effort as he cut a hole through them large enough to pass through. "Shark, come on. We've got to get this idiot pointed in the right direction!" He grabbed Shark, moving with unnatural speed as he ran through he hole in the flames.

@That1Cellist

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark frowned, drawing on his staff powers to shift the hallways and allow himself through. To his horror, nothing happened. What? But that's not... Oh no. He pulled out his phone, calling Thaidakar. "Thaidakar, change of plans. The Clinic's being corrupted! You have to attack. They're corrupting the pillar. Get everyone there now if you want a chance at keeping this place safe until Calano returns. And prep the evacuation protocols, just in case." Cursing softly, he put down his phone and pulled out a quill, jabbing it into his arm to forge a link with his soul. The quill expanded, forming a translucent blade of shimmering red. He stabbed this blade into the wall of flames, grunting at the effort as he cut a hole through them large enough to pass through. "Shark, come on. We've got to get this idiot pointed in the right direction!" He grabbed Shark, moving with unnatural speed as he ran through he hole in the flames.

@That1Cellist

Lerac had already gotten far ahead. After only a moment, he reached Wynn, and called her name.

@Ranryu

4 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

@That1Cellist

Shark did not particularly enjoy being held. He found it to be undignified, so he leapt out of Lark's grip once they were through the flame wall. "Let's go! I will help! Shark said.

Edited by That1Cellist

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A vision of Insa and the pillar appeared in her mind. Mental directions to the top appeared in her mind.

The Voice called again.

Wynn followed. So it begins…

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac had already gotten far ahead. After only a moment, he reached Wynn, and called her name.

@Ranryu

She turned and saw him.

”No!” Suddenly, Wynn disappeared.

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Voice called again.

Come to me and help defend my child while she completes my work.

@Ranryu

Yeah, who knows how much trouble, I mean fun we could have gotten into. I can feel the corruption in the pillar. It's almost there.

@InfiniteInsanity

@CalanoCorvus

People know I'm here. What do I do if they find me?

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn followed. So it begins…

She turned and saw him.

”No!” Suddenly, Wynn disappeared.

Lerac stopped dead in his tracks. "Wynn!" He looked around wildly, trying to find where she had gone.

Where is she? Depending on how near she is, he would still be able to sense where she was.

Also, where is Justitia located?

42 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I can't be sure. Lerac is a healer, and Wynn is pretty powerful, but I don't know what's happening to either of them right now. And we have whatever other abilities the people here have."

He shrugged

23 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Clinic: Calano's Office

X exhaled. "Alright. I suppose I can do that. I-

All of a sudden, the lines on X's face and arms began to pulse with golden light. It washed from his fingertips up his arms and across his body, swirling up his head and down his legs. He stared at the light show in shock. What was going on?

"What's going on?"

17 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

@That1Cellist

Thaidakar pulled out his phone, hearing what Lark said and started cursing, "I didn't even know there was a pillar!" He turned to TAAron, "We need to get to the pillar now"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He shrugged.

"What's going on?"

Thaidakar pulled out his phone, hearing what Lark said and started cursing, "I didn't even know there was a pillar!" He turned to TAAron, "We need to get to the pillar now"

"Pillar? What do you mean, pillar?"

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

Nameless opened a gateway to the distant end of one of the long corridors of bookshelves and stepped through it. "No traps yet. I'll keep going. Have you learned the area well enough for a gateway? When I find a trap, you'll probably be able to feel it through the bond." He formed another gateway and ran through.

Sorry, thought I'd already replied.

Clinic: Hallways

Lark caught up to Lerac, face slightly pale. "Lerac? I think I know where this Wynn went."

@The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark caught up to Lerac, face slightly pale. "Lerac? I think I know where this Wynn went."

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Where?" His voice wasn't angry, it was desperate, but it was also filled with a powerful forcefulness.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"The roof of the clinic. The pillar is being corrupted."

"Let's go then!" Shark said. He was panicking. Wynn really was corrupted. What if they couldn't save her? What if they actually had to kill her? Shark was determined to try his very hardest before that happened. "Lerac, let's do our best, okay? We'll make it better."

Lark nodded. "First, we have to regroup. Thaidakar's leading an attack there shortly, I believe, so we should meet up with him." Wincing, he used his Quillblade to cut a hole to Calano's office. "Come on."

Calano's Office

Lark stepped through the hole in the air. "Thaidakar. Are our forces gathered?"

@The Aspiring Archivist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @That1Cellist

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

5 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark nodded. "First, we have to regroup. Thaidakar's leading an attack there shortly, I believe, so we should meet up with him." Wincing, he used his Quillblade to cut a hole to Calano's office. "Come on."

Calano's Office

Lerac entered.

Upon seeing him and his burning eyes, TAAron jumped. "Lerac! What happened?"

"Malum's dead, Bonum's dead, Wynn is corrupted."

TAAron gaped.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @UnfortunatelyNamed

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

4 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Calano's Office

Calano's Office

This was all very confusing to Shark. How did they just do that? One moment ago they had been somewhere entirely different. "I hope Wynn is okay" He thought. But then he thought something else. "I'm hungry." Shark hadn't eaten much since Haly had left. Now, he was quite ravenous.

"I am here!" He said to anyone who cared. Announcing his presence helped him feel better, like he could actually do something.

Edited by That1Cellist

21 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

People know I'm here. What do I do if they find me?

@The Wandering Wizard

There is help coming. Wynn is and so are the metal Kaos tigers. And I can always come if I'm needed. I've learned quite a few tricks from the Kaos. She really is a amazing teacher. Just a fair warning I will have temporarily transformed into a demonic humanoid spider in full Kaos armor. This will throw anyone off who knew me before and terrify them that the Kaos has a lot more in store for them. Which she does, more than they can even imagine.

A pulse rang out from the pillar, made of Kaos, blasted through out the entire clinic.

Snarling growls sounded out and Kaos tigers burst from the floor, surrounding and protecting Insa.

@Ranryu @InfiniteInsanity @The Aspiring Archivist @That1Cellist @UnfortunatelyNamed @xinoehp512 @Telrao @Shadowed

36 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lerac stopped dead in his tracks. "Wynn!" He looked around wildly, trying to find where she had gone.

Wynn's now on the roof with Insa and co.

Justitia exists outside of the universe. Because Wynn is currently corrupted, only other class sixes can communicate with her. Usually, Wynn would be her mouth.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

There is help coming. Wynn is and so are the metal Kaos tigers. And I can always come if I'm needed. I've learned quite a few tricks from the Kaos. She really is a amazing teacher. Just a fair warning I will have temporarily transformed into a demonic humanoid spider in full Kaos armor. This will throw anyone off who knew me before and terrify them that the Kaos has a lot more in store for them. Which she does, more than they can even imagine.

A pulse rang out from the pillar, made of Kaos, blasted through out the entire clinic.

Snarling growls sounded out and Kaos tigers burst from the floor, surrounding and protecting Insa.

@Ranryu @InfiniteInsanity @The Aspiring Archivist @That1Cellist @UnfortunatelyNamed @xinoehp512 @Telrao @Shadowed

Wynn appeared, jumping out of a Shadow. "I'm here. You ready to get this party started?"

@InfiniteInsanity