Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

"This was the plan, wasn't it? We don't have time to waste being careful."

The Second Archive

Rue turned to the books, raising an eyebrow at their titles. “Do you see now why this place must be destroyed?”

Edited by Aes Sedai

56 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

Rue turned to the books, raising an eyebrow at their titles. “Do you see now why this place must be destroyed?”

The Second Archive

Nameless attempted a shrug. “I guess. Not sure we have time to risk it, however. This place is bound to have defenses in place, and we need to help against Kaos.” 

10 hours ago, Shadowed said:

“No, X.” Matra placed her hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes. Disconcertingly grey eyes. “You’re okay. We can fight them. We have a new helper. Just… breathe.”

X stared into Matra's eyes without blinking. Then color began to return to his eyes. He blinked and glanced down, taking a deep breath. "Thank you."

@Shadowed

9 hours ago, Telrao said:

The Clinic: The Roof

Lyna flipped up the visor of her helmet and gave a tight smile. "Not one helper. Five of the Elite. I am Captain Lyna." She flicked the safety on on her gun and slipped it into her shoulder holster. She turned and pointed to her squad.

"These are four of my most well trained soldiers - Grel, Hav, Ryn and Vic." The two men and two women waved, then returned to training their gunsights on the nearby Kaos tigers. She turned back towards Matra and X. "And you are...?"

@xinoehp512 @Shadowed

"X. Matra." He gestured to Matra as he spoke. "We want to help... somehow."

Edited by xinoehp512

45 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

Nameless attempted a shrug. “I guess. Not sure we have time to risk it, however. This place is bound to have defenses in place, and we need to help against Kaos.” 

The Second Archive

Rue nodded. “How am I supposed to get you out?” She asked, reaching towards him with a weave of air. 

14 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

X stared into Matra's eyes without blinking. Then color began to return to his eyes. He blinked and glanced down, taking a deep breath. "Thank you."

"X. Matra." He gestured to Matra as he spoke. "We want to help... somehow."

These people are in Calano's office, correct?

29 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

The Second Archive

Rue nodded. “How am I supposed to get you out?” She asked, reaching towards him with a weave of air. 

The Second Archive

Nameless frowned. “Not sure. You could try blasting through it. Perhaps some precision balefire would work?”

13 minutes ago, Shadowed said:

I checked, and it looks like you were in the office but you mistook that the tigers were where you were when they were in fact on the roof, so now you are talking to Telrao on the roof.

A small continuity error, but it's fine.

The Origin Sea

Platypus, hearing all the talking, looks up from the plants he'd been studying. Upon seeing Wizard, he is deeply confused. I can't deal with this right now. Not after those Wyrmholes. Who'd have thought I'd get seasick from portals. He continues to study the plants and the ecosystem as a whole.

25 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

Nameless frowned. “Not sure. You could try blasting through it. Perhaps some precision balefire would work?”

The Second Archive

Rue weaves balefire and carefully aims it at him. “If this kills you, remember that it was your idea.”

31 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I checked, and it looks like you were in the office but you mistook that the tigers were where you were when they were in fact on the roof, so now you are talking to Telrao on the roof.

A small continuity error, but it's fine.

Nope, no continuity error here.

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X followed after Thaidakar as he led them to the pillar on the top of the roof.

22 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Matra followed after X. She noted with shock that the markings on his skin had started to glow, but he seemed cagey about his past, so she wasn’t about to ask. 

Suddenly, a deep tremor shot through her, permeating her body, her very core; shaking her down to the roots of her being. “What’s… what’s going on? X, I don’t like this.”

It was then that she saw the tigers again - and they were protecting something. Someone.

Insa.

She grabbed X and dived to the side, behind a cupboard. “Listen,” she whispered. “She’s corrupted, I think she’s corrupted the Clinic. We’re in serious danger. Do we fight, or find someone to fight for us?”

@xinoehp512

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Clinic: Roof

The tigers of black metal as they paced leisurely around the agent of Kaos. The woman had her hand, and black energy poured from it into a pillar of what had once been light. Only fragments of illumination remained: the pillar had been almost entirely corrupted.

X stared at the tigers. They were... large. It was one thing to know rationally how large giant cats like these could get, and another thing entirely to have one no more than ten feet away. He opened his mouth to tell Matra they should fight, and found he was unable to form the words.

"I- I don't know," he stammered. "I mean, we have do something. Something."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Oh. I don't know how I missed that. I don't even remember Thaidakar actually taking them to the roof. In that case, TAAron should be there as well. And I think Lerac is already.

This is hard to keep track of.

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

“My idea yes, but your fault for hitting me. Please don’t miss.”

The Second Archive

"I make no promises," Rue muttered. The balefire formed near his feet.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'm not sure exactly what is going on on the roof right now.

Mostly waiting for Thaidakar a bit and the Kaos tigers are waiting for the group to attack. If they want to start the attack they can.

@Shadowed @xinoehp512 @Telrao @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @That1Cellist